I really like RFK Jr.

You ask "yes" or "no" questions, when my answers are nuanced. I am unsatisfied with the response of most Negroes to the opportunities that we have opened to them. My disappointments with the civil rights movement, which I had initially supported, have led me to suspect that there is often wisdom in tradition.

I suppose you could say that I prefer Jim Crow, but without enthusiasm. I think it would be unwise to try to restore it.
You sir….are a moron

Seems like a normal guy with strong first principles and no fear of telling it like he sees it. I don't agree with some of his progressive positions, but on the immediate issues that are threatening this republic, particularly the politicization of our institutions, I love the guy. The other stuff is chump change at this point, and I don't think he'd go crazy on any of it. I prefer Trump, but I'd be more than ok with RFK Jr.

Yeah, his dad was cooler. I idolize his dad.

Junior? Not so much.

Seems like a normal guy with strong first principles and no fear of telling it like he sees it. I don't agree with some of his progressive positions, but on the immediate issues that are threatening this republic, particularly the politicization of our institutions, I love the guy. The other stuff is chump change at this point, and I don't think he'd go crazy on any of it. I prefer Trump, but I'd be more than ok with RFK Jr.
can you listen to the horrific voice of this man for 4 yrs????....the son of marilyn monroes murderer would end up putting a big hole in the brain of the country

You sir….are a moron
Name calling is the lowest form of discourse.

The rise in black crime and illegitimacy since 1963 substantiate conservative arguments against the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty.

Restricting most blacks to second class citizenship was a violation of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendment's. It also made it possible for the United States to recover from the Great Depression and win the Second World War. President Roosevelt and his New Deal were popular among Southern whites and working class whites. They would not have been if civil rights had been on President Roosevelt's agenda.

The Second World War also made the civil rights movement possible. After the revelations of the Holocaust fewer Americans wanted to believe that racial differences mattered, or that they even existed. The Nazi effort to exterminate the most superior race in existence led to the belief that there are no inferior races. Blacks had contributed loyally to the War effort. Many whites cold not understand why a black, battle scared veteran of the Second World War could not dine at a restaurant that served white men who had not been in uniform.

So, stop the insults. Let's have an intelligent discussion of a morally complex issue.

Last edited:
The rise in black crime and illegitimacy since 1963 substantiate conservative arguments against the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty.
You need to Google the term cause and effect

You arbitrarily tie the collapse of urban America to blacks gaining the vote and Civil Rights

You are, indeed, a moron

can you listen to the horrific voice of this man for 4 yrs????....the son of marilyn monroes murderer would end up putting a big hole in the brain of the country
I saw him on an interview and he said he can't watch himself and feels sorry for anyone who has to listen to him.

I'm used to it. It's nothing like having to listen to Biden or Harris.

You need to Google the term cause and effect

You arbitrarily tie the collapse of urban America to blacks gaining the vote and Civil Rights

You are, indeed, a moron
The next time a liberal identifies a cause correctly will be the first.

Name calling is the lowest form of discourse.

Restricting most blacks to second class citizenship was a violation of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendment's. It also made it possible for the United States to recover from the Great Depression and win the Second World War. President Roosevelt and his New Deal were popular among Southern whites and working class whites. They would not have been if civil rights had been on President Roosevelt's agenda.

The Second World War also made the civil rights movement possible. After the revelations of the Holocaust fewer Americans wanted to believe that racial differences mattered, or that they even existed. The Nazi effort to exterminate the most superior race in existence led to the belief that there are no inferior races. Blacks had contributed loyally to the War effort. Many whites cold not understand why a black, battle scared veteran of the Second World War could not dine at a restaurant that served white men who had not been in uniform.

So, stop the insults. Let's have an intelligent discussion of a morally complex issue.
There's some real crazy twisted into that rant

I did. Your rant was batshit.

There.
Just because you do not like what I said does not mean that it is not true. What exactly are the tangible benefits of diversity? Why has black social pathology increased since 1963? If proximity to blacks dispelled prejudice against blacks, why have Southern whites always been the most prejudiced against blacks?

. What exactly are the tangible benefits of diversity?
Dumb question. Having various differing ideas and attitudes avoids "groupthink"
Why has black social pathology increased since 1963?
Has it? Prove it. Try to do that without going full racist. it's never good to go full racist
If proximity to blacks dispelled prejudice against blacks, why have Southern whites always been the most prejudiced against blacks?
It's their culture

Has it? Prove it. Try to do that without going full racist. it's never good to go full racist
Black illegitimacy has risen from 20% in 1960 to nearly 70% now. The only reason black crime has declined since 1980 is because the black prison rate has risen.

A racist is someone who is willing to draw attention to unflattering facts about blacks.

Black illegitimacy has risen from 20% in 1960 to nearly 70% now. The only reason black crime has declined since 1980 is because the black prison rate has risen.

A racist is someone who is willing to draw attention to unflattering facts about blacks.
Told ya.

Don't go full racist

Ya didn't listen

I do
Your screed was racist revisionism hidden as an intellectual analysis.

Your claims were not only ridiculous but offensive
All you seem capable of are emotional outbursts. Look at what has really happened to the United States since 1963, and not what you wish happened.

Forum List

Back