“I Perceive This as Dereliction of Duty and I Take that Very Seriously – Rep. Cory Mills Presents Articles of Impeachment Against DOD Sec Lloyd Austin

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It's time for the Usurper's Idi Amin looking Lloyd Austin to go.
That's your issue and it's related to your racism.

You're taken a rightful cause of getting rid of one of Biden's warmongers, and turned it into something that's irrelevant.

As much as everyone should hate and fear what Biden is doing to their country, his pullout from Afghanistan still stands as the greatest evacuation of a defeated army in the history of warfare.

Wash out the Bryllcream, ditch the 60's dressup, and get together with people who have a rational reason to get rid of Biden.

That's your issue and it's related to your racism.

You're taken a rightful cause of getting rid of one of Biden's warmongers, and turned it into something that's irrelevant.

As much as everyone should hate and fear what Biden is doing to their country, his pullout from Afghanistan still stands as the greatest evacuation of a defeated army in the history of warfare.

Wash out the Bryllcream, ditch the 60's dressup, and get together with people who have a rational reason to get rid of Biden.

What racism. Austin has proven himself to be an incompetent moron. Unfit for the job.

Hahahaha I'll give it the Novell Republicans, they sure know how to grandstand and lie for their flock.

Forum List

Back