I owe my Trump-supporting friends an apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the brain damaged game show host and Russian asset.

He sure was a Russian asset. Why he closed down an American pipeline and then lifted sanctions on Putin's pipeline, almost immediately after the Russians hacked the computers to a major gasoline pipeline....... Of wait.......my mistake.....I must be thinking of somebody else..... :badgrin:
I was talking about the guy who gave Syria to Putin, abandoned our Kurdish allies to die, and called our military losers and suckers.
Last one never happened. You got scammed. And it's been proven to you it never happened.

So you're just an easily-led moron.
Sit down, chump.

View attachment 495628
You really believed that, didn't you?

What a gullible retard. It's nothing but unnamed sources.

Story's made up bullshit. But you like the taste of bullshit.

This article, however, is full of named sources speaking on the record.

Pump Those Numbers Up: Over 20 Trump Officials Have Denied 'The Atlantic's' Story On the Record

hugged a disturbingly large number of U.S. flags,
LOL My favorite!
I noticed the critical mod
was careful to remove that one.
Still my favorite.
Why is that disturbing to you?

Bonus points if your answer doesn't involve hatred for America.
It's weird, not disturbing. Funny as hell.
Why is is weird and funny that the American President shows love for the symbol of America?
Dave, if you don't get it, I can't help you.
So, you can't rationally explain your view.

Gotta tell you -- I'm not really surprised.
No, you just refuse to acknowledge that you already know. You probably even agree deep down, but, you know...coward.
Do you really want to go there, USO Band Boy travelling Space-A cargo?

He sure was a Russian asset. Why he closed down an American pipeline and then lifted sanctions on Putin's pipeline, almost immediately after the Russians hacked the computers to a major gasoline pipeline....... Of wait.......my mistake.....I must be thinking of somebody else..... :badgrin:
I was talking about the guy who gave Syria to Putin, abandoned our Kurdish allies to die, and called our military losers and suckers.
Last one never happened. You got scammed. And it's been proven to you it never happened.

Sit down, chump.

View attachment 495628

Maybe you should sit down.

Staffers from the National Security Council and the Secret Service told Trump that rainy weather made helicopter travel to the cemetery risky, but they could drive there. Trump responded by saying he didn’t want to visit the cemetery because it was “filled with losers,” the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to discuss it publicly.

Always with these allegations by anonymous sources with you on the left. Gee, I wonder why that is? :eusa_shhh:
Anonymous sources have been used by the press for centuries. It allows reporters to learn important facts beyond the varnished press releases, without getting their sources fired all the time. Professional journalists don't print things as fact unless it's double, preferably triple, checked. In this case, they specified "the official said," clarifying that it was only one person's recollection.

Everyone should know this. I wish our schools would teach it better.
"Professional journalists don't print things as fact unless it's double, preferably triple, checked."

We don't have professional journalists anymore.

LOL My favorite!
Still my favorite.

Why is is weird and funny that the American President shows love for the symbol of America?

No, you just refuse to acknowledge that you already know. You probably even agree deep down, but, you know...coward.
Oh, you're definitely a coward.

LOL My favorite!
Still my favorite.

Oh, you're definitely a coward.
I'm sure that fiction makes you feel better for not enlisting.

Meanwhile, you get to explain why it is weird and funny that the American President shows love for the symbol of America.

But you can't, of course. It's TRUMP and it's the American FLAG, and both of those things fill you with rage.

Sit down, chump.

View attachment 495628

Pump Those Numbers Up: Over 20 Trump Officials Have Denied 'The Atlantic's' Story On the Record

You're such an unthinking sap. :laugh:

Trump attacks Fox News reporter after she backs up key details of Atlantic story​

President Trump went after Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin after she backed up some details of a bombshell story from The Atlantic that said he had referred to slain American soldiers buried at a French cemetery as “losers” and “suckers.”

:laugh: Long-ass thread on Twitter

I owe my Trump-supporting friends an apology. I’ve been critical of the Trump presidency these last four years, and am still exhausted from the experience. But to be fair, President Trump wasn’t that bad, other than

when he incited an insurrection against the government, mismanaged a pandemic that killed nearly half a million Americans, separated children from their families,

lost those children in the bureaucracy, tear-gassed peaceful protesters on Lafayette Square so he could hold a photo op holding a Bible in front of a church, tried to block all Muslims from entering the country, got impeached, got impeached again,

had the worst jobs record of any president in modern history, pressured Ukraine to dig dirt on Joe Biden, fired the FBI director for investigating his ties to Russia, bragged about firing the FBI director on TV, took Vladimir Putin’s word over the US intelligence community,

diverted military funding to build his wall, caused the longest government shutdown in US history, called Black Lives Matter a “symbol of hate,” lied nearly 30,000 times, banned transgender people from serving in the military,

ejected reporters from the White House briefing room who asked tough questions, vetoed the defense funding bill because it renamed military bases named for Confederate soldiers, refused to release his tax returns, increased the national debt by nearly $8 trillion,

had three of the highest annual trade deficits in U.S. history, called veterans and soldiers who died in combat losers and suckers, coddled the leader of Saudi Arabia after he ordered the execution and dismembering of a US-based journalist, refused to concede the 2020 election,

hired his unqualified daughter and son-in-law to work in the White House, walked out of an interview with Lesley Stahl, called neo-Nazis “very fine people,” suggested that people should inject bleach into their bodies to fight COVID, abandoned our allies the Kurds to Turkey,

pushed through massive tax cuts for the wealthiest but balked at helping working Americans, incited anti-lockdown protestors in several states at the height of the pandemic, withdrew the US from the Paris climate accords, withdrew the US from the Iranian nuclear deal, withdrew

withdrew the US from the Trans Pacific Partnership which was designed to block China’s advances, insulted his own Cabinet members on Twitter, pushed the leader of Montenegro out of the way during a photo op, failed to reiterate US commitment to defending NATO allies, called Haiti

and African nations “shithole” countries, called the city of Baltimore the “worst in the nation,” claimed that he single handedly brought back the phrase “Merry Christmas” even though it hadn’t gone anywhere, forced his Cabinet members to praise him publicly like some cult leader

believed he should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, berated and belittled his hand-picked Attorney General when he recused himself from the Russia probe, suggested the US should buy Greenland, colluded with Mitch McConnell to push through federal judges and two Supreme Court

justices after supporting efforts to prevent his predecessor from appointing judges, repeatedly called the media “enemies of the people,” claimed that if we tested fewer people for COVID we’d have fewer cases, violated the emoluments clause, thought that Nambia was a country,

Please share. This is how history books will read, because these are PROVABLE FACTS!

Edited to conform with Rules and Guidelines.

Parts removed can be read at link in the OP.

it's ironic that some dude on the internet uses the word ethical as a moniker who has no ethics lying the way they did

The Associated Press:

A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events and a senior U.S. Marine Corps officer who was told about Trump’s comments confirmed some of the remarks to The Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense officials said Trump made the comments as he begged off visiting the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of Nov. 10, 2018.

Staffers from the National Security Council and the Secret Service told Trump that rainy weather made helicopter travel to the cemetery risky, but they could drive there. Trump responded by saying he didn’t want to visit the cemetery because it was “filled with losers,” the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to discuss it publicly.

The White House blamed the canceled visit on poor weather at the time.

In another conversation on the trip, The Atlantic said, Trump referred to the 1,800 Marines who died in the World War I battle of Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

daveman doesn't believe Trump told a single lie in his four-year term. :laugh:

Sit down, chump.

View attachment 495628

You're such an unthinking sap. :laugh:

Trump attacks Fox News reporter after she backs up key details of Atlantic story​

President Trump went after Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin after she backed up some details of a bombshell story from The Atlantic that said he had referred to slain American soldiers buried at a French cemetery as “losers” and “suckers.”

More unnamed sources is not corroboration. Dismissed.

The Associated Press:

A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events and a senior U.S. Marine Corps officer who was told about Trump’s comments confirmed some of the remarks to The Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense officials said Trump made the comments as he begged off visiting the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of Nov. 10, 2018.

The White House blamed the canceled visit on poor weather at the time.

In another conversation on the trip, The Atlantic said, Trump referred to the 1,800 Marines who died in the World War I battle of Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

you nailed him with a no name source fucking moron just like the schifff sham

Sit down, chump.

View attachment 495628
Fuck off liar. That “article” got totally 100% DEBUNKED a long time ago stupid. Just verification that yes you are STUPID.
Link?
And here we have an example of the stupid game. Only there’s no pretending of stupidity going on here.

Before you start crying, John Bolton also called the story BS. As did over a dozen people who were there. Continue your tantrum.....

Things you left out ...

There are several things for which we can blame President Trump besides those cataloged in your tome. I will briefly list a few here:

1. Watergate
2. The Kennedy Assassination
3. Russian getting "The Bomb"
4. Pearl Harbor
5. The Reichstag Fire
6. The Great Depression
7. Wounded Knee
8. The Civil War
9. The extinction of the dinosaurs.

What did I miss?
Most of the Trump presidency, obviously.

Sit down, chump.

View attachment 495628
Fuck off liar. That “article” got totally 100% DEBUNKED a long time ago stupid. Just verification that yes you are STUPID.
Link?
And here we have an example of the stupid game. Only there’s no pretending of stupidity going on here.

Before you start crying, John Bolton also called the story BS. As did over a dozen people who were there. Continue your tantrum.....
Breitfart, ain't worth the paper it's printed on.

Sit down, chump.

View attachment 495628
Link?

Breitfart, ain't worth the paper it's printed on.
Any comment from a racist like you isn’t worth shit. Go ahead and ignore the 20 eyewitnesses debunking your bullshit. Named sources vs “anonymous sources say”. Dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back