I just won the Presidential Award for Excellence

and 12,000 likes.

Why doesn't this show under my avi? I want my Victory Cup! Sterling, please.

OldLady be like

GIF by Primark

They gave me the same award recently. I was ecstatic!

Minions-Gif-pic1.gif

and 12,000 likes.

All of your career accomplishments (the ones the software likes -- LOL) are displayed in your TROPHY CASE under the "About" section of your profile... Like visiting Lenin's tomb -- ALL visitors should dress and act respectfully....

and 12,000 likes.

I have won the award for Excellence As An Asshole and MY Victory Cup is PLATINUM and it was made especially to order by Cartier, just ask flacaltenn

Fuck Sterling that's Low Maintenance and I am of course very High Maintenance :smoke:

Public Service Announcement --- Dont EVER make the mistake of giving this lady sterling ANYTHING.. We got back the Sterling Trophy packed in kippered herring and used cat litter... Then the lawyers showed up.. Sued us for emotional pain and loss of reputation.,..

We think it was kippered herring.. Some said it was sushimi gone rancid...

and 12,000 likes.

I have won the award for Excellence As An Asshole and MY Victory Cup is PLATINUM and it was made especially to order by Cartier, just ask flacaltenn

Fuck Sterling that's Low Maintenance and I am of course very High Maintenance :smoke:

Public Service Announcement --- Dont EVER make the mistake of giving this lady sterling ANYTHING.. We got back the Sterling Trophy packed in kippered herring and used cat litter... Then the lawyers showed up.. Sued us for emotional pain and loss of reputation.,..

We think it was kippered herring.. Some said it was sushimi gone rancid...

^^^^ Best post EVAH!

Um....

Keep going....

With the EXCEPTION that is of ALL of my posts and there are 35.179 of them and so Flac's above post IS the 35.180 BEST post EVAH :smoke:

Forum List

Back