"I Have INFO on Everyone!” – Trump Taunts Joe Biden After White House Lawyer Claims There Are No Visitor Logs at Biden Delaware Home

Why should Biden be obligated for personal residence logs when trump isn't?

The Xiden DOJ took surveillance video from Mar Largo

DOJ sought Mar-a-Lago footage from days before Trump turned over docs to Archives​

For Xiden to claim there is no footage, is laughable. We need to know who was coming and going and who all had access to Xiden's stolen top secret material

It's not like trump might lie about information he has. We all remember the information he said he had about Obama's birth certificate, don't we?
I recall him saying he was going to hire PIs, and after that Obama finally released his BC. Maybe this will get Xiden to finally start cooperating on the the Top-Secret Document heist.....

Actually, Trump is a horrible man with mal intent, a liar, a swindler, and a loser. You don't find it a bit hypocritical for the MAGAs to get all riled up when they defended trump doing the same things?
That is a childish response of no value. Interact with me as an adult or I will assume you are a teenager.

Actually, Trump is a horrible man with mal intent, a liar, a swindler, and a loser. You don't find it a bit hypocritical for the MAGAs to get all riled up when they defended trump doing the same things?
Do you consider yourself an Alpha male or Beta male?

I recall him saying he was going to hire PIs, and after that Obama finally released his BC. Maybe this will get Xiden to finally start cooperating on the the Top-Secret Document heist.....
No. He said he had already hired investigators, and they had found proof to show Obama was lying. He never presented any proof, and we all know he would have if it existed.

No. He said he had already hired investigators, and they had found proof to show Obama was lying. He never presented any proof, and we all know he would have if it existed.
He got Obama to force his hand and release the BC...that was his entire point. He out played Obama....which isn't that hard to do

You have to love our patriotic American president who always put our country AND Citizens first. Trump knows Biden and his lawyer is full of it. The Secret Service checks out EVERYONE that comes near any current or former Presidents via background checks.

That poor many is so desperate for attention. This is just getting pathetic.

Forum List

Back