I have decided to come out as "Pro-Choice"

Liberal women like to say, "It's my body, and I'll do what I want with it." Seeing as how emotions are part of the body, I am entitled to love or hate anyone I want to, based on whatever I find offensive about them.

Correct?
You can love or hate anyone you want. Nobody says you have to like anybody. You are, however, required to treat them fairly, and not interfere with their free exercise of their rights.

Then you have no objection to my owning as many guns I want?

Glad we got that settled.

I have no problem with law abiding mentally stable people having guns. I have a few myself. The mentally stable part will probably cause you a problem though.
:shutupsmiley:

You sound like somebody's ex-wife.

You sound like someone who is gender-confused. When I hear the name "bluzman61", the last thing I think about is "effeminate."

So I guess that means you are the bottom, right?

Pervert.
idiot.

Liberal women like to say, "It's my body, and I'll do what I want with it." Seeing as how emotions are part of the body, I am entitled to love or hate anyone I want to, based on whatever I find offensive about them.

Correct?
You can love or hate anyone you want. Nobody says you have to like anybody. You are, however, required to treat them fairly, and not interfere with their free exercise of their rights.

I have no problem with law abiding mentally stable people having guns. I have a few myself. The mentally stable part will probably cause you a problem though.

You sound like somebody's ex-wife.

You sound like someone who is gender-confused. When I hear the name "bluzman61", the last thing I think about is "effeminate."

So I guess that means you are the bottom, right?

Pervert.
idiot.

Good for you, let the butthurt flow, ya slimy little faggot. I thoroughly endorse your inner hatred as a God-given right, because it's "your body and you can do whatever you want with it."

Doesn't it feel good?

:auiqs.jpg:

Correct?

Why are you telling Bulldog to shut up when s/he has a right to Freedom of Speech under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution?

Correct?

Why are you telling Bulldog to shut up when s/he has a right to Freedom of Speech under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution?
:iyfyus.jpg:

Correct?

so you agree you shouldnt own a gun and yet you admit to owning one,,

we knew you were w hypocrite but WOW,,,

Correct?

cause she said only mentally stable people are allowed to have rights,,,and she is far from that,,,

Correct?

so you agree you shouldnt own a gun and yet you admit to owning one,,

we knew you were w hypocrite but WOW,,,

I think by "gun", Bulldog meant one of those big purple floppy rubber things with a head on one end and a handle on the other. Probably one that takes two C cell batteries, knowwhatimeanman?

Correct?

cause she said only mentally stable people are allowed to have rights,,,and she is far from that,,,

You want mentally unstable people to walk around in public armed? Are you nuts? The public doesn't know these people or what they are capable of. I've lived long enough to take guns away from a mentally unstable relative. The police department thanked me. Later on, my relative, after treatment and counseling, told me that he understood why I did what I had to do. American society should not be turned into a shooting gallery. Right-wingers are always complaining that people want to silence their speech, but they themselves try to silence speech, even going so far as to use the federal and state governments to forbid anyone to mention the word "abortion," even in a doctor's office, for example. Can we expect yet another "gag rule" from you right-wingers? Freedom of speech, right?

Correct?

You want mentally unstable people to walk around in public armed? Are you nuts? The public doesn't know these people or what they are capable of. I've lived long enough to take guns away from a mentally unstable relative. The police department thanked me. Later on, my relative, after treatment and counseling, told me that he understood why I did what I had to do. American society should not be turned into a shooting gallery. Right-wingers are always complaining that people want to silence their speech, but they themselves try to silence speech, even going so far as to use the federal and state governments to forbid anyone to mention the word "abortion," even in a doctor's office, for example. Can we expect yet another "gag rule" from you right-wingers? Freedom of speech, right?
I'd rather live free in danger than on my knees allowing mentally ill people decide whos mentally ill,,,

Liberal women like to say, "It's my body, and I'll do what I want with it."
The child's body is not part of the mother's body or the father's body, even while the child remains dependent on the mother and father for nutrition and sustenance.
no problem with law abiding mentally stable people having guns.
People who run mental health slaughterhouses and force unwanted medical care on other adults against their will are in no position to complain about the burden of childbearing or being raped or denied "access" to abortion-on-demand.

Baby-killers belong in prison or dead, not free on the streets with the guns they've stolen from the innocent ones.

The child's body is not part of the mother's body or the father's body, even while the child remains dependent on the mother and father for nutrition and sustenance.
People who run mental health slaughterhouses and force unwanted medical care on other adults against their will are in no position to complain about the burden of childbearing or being raped or denied "access" to abortion-on-demand.

Baby-killers belong in prison or dead, not free on the streets with the guns they've stolen from the innocent ones.

Any medical procedure is "on demand" unless the patient is out cold in the ER.

No one has the right to force his/her religious beliefs on another person. Forbidding anyone to discuss abortion, or any other topic, is a violation of freedom of speech.

The doctors who offer unnecessary medical procedures or mental health services "on demand" all need to be put to death, along with the family members who request such services and the cops who enforce them.

Mental health gun control is high treason, and those who organize themselves, and go to court to compel such filth on others against their will, I believe in a just God who will speedily put them to death, and show mercy on the Innocent Ones and on those of us who have been falsely imprisoned, forcibly drugged, and unlawfully denied the opportunity to exercise our civil rights.

We will live to punish our oppressors.

The doctors who offer unnecessary medical procedures or mental health services "on demand" all need to be put to death, along with the family members who request such services and the cops who enforce them.

Mental health gun control is high treason, and those who organize themselves, and go to court to compel such filth on others against their will, I believe in a just God who will speedily put them to death, and show mercy on the Innocent Ones and on those of us who have been falsely imprisoned, forcibly drugged, and unlawfully denied the opportunity to exercise our civil rights.

Sorry, guy. My advice to you is to leave your cult and get some professional help.

Sorry, guy. My advice to you is to leave your cult and get some professional help.
You and others of that cult of liberalism, abortion, mass murder, and gun control will never live to see your advice forced on me against my will.

You and others of that cult of liberalism, abortion, mass murder, and gun control will never live to see your advice forced on me against my will.

Nobody is forcing anything on you. If you don't want botox, don't have botox. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. Keep your teeth the way you want. Just don't intimidate, harass, threaten, or hurt another person. You cult slobs are truly outrageous. Lay off the Kool-Aid, quit your cult, seek help.

Mental health slaughter houses? And you wonder why people say you are insane.

Well you might live to punish your oppressors, but, for now, you've lived long enough for them to be serving Tapioca in the TV room. Why don't you go have some?

Forum List

Back