I have been thinking..this is not a war between us Americans

But a war between politicians...

Jesus christ we see each other daily, we dont identify as Republicans or Democrats in our daily lifes

If one of us Americans need help, well most of us help with in our means.

Discuss

You’re sadly mistaken...if you honestly believe that you couldn’t be more wrong.
The Left declared WAR against all things Right decades ago....They took to the streets, to the steps of city buildings, to the internet to pitch their anti American filth with conviction, ambition and tenacity. Meanwhile the lazy, nutless Right sat in their rocking chairs clutching their Bibles and AR-15’s proclaiming...”one day I’ll take a stand against them Lefties”....the pussified bitches never let that day come...The spineless fucks never retaliated, they couldn’t keep white people and God cool in an amazing nation founded, funded and run by white people and God.
I’ve always hated Republicans for their pussification...that ole “golly gee, everybody is amazing” bullshit stems from cowardice....Republicans often don’t have the courage to accept and acknowledge that people are pieces of shits because once they admit that to themselves and others they may actually have to take some action.
The bottom line; the Left has trampled right over the top of you simply because you are a good guy...you want to think they’re good people who really don’t mean what they say or do...be careful, there’s a good chance you’ll still be saying that while they’re protesting for the right to commit pedophilia and force you to consider it normal.
Ain’t that right Slade3200 ?
your statement speaks for itself... shows pretty clearly that you are an antagonistic internet troll. Most interactions I’ve had with bear on this board have been battles but he was spot on with that OP.

Slade, just as Mac1958 has, you’ve proven yourself a professional circle talker...for that you harbor no firm convictions. You two are constantly misunderstood, not because people are stupid but because you can’t or won’t commit to standing firmly for almost anything....Basically, you’ve trained yourself to always cast blur and gray area over your positions...you stay ambiguous, you can’t or won’t articulate what it is exactly that you stand for.
My point, those of you who speak mumbo-jumbo word salad bust your asses trying to stay neutral so you can point the finger either way and pretend to be the smart nonpartisan guy.
IMO...your sneaky disingenuous bullshit is the worse...you would love nothing more than for everyone to take the position that bear513 has...you would love for us all to pretend there really is no problems, no division so your Leftie buddies can discreetly continue shredding the foundations of this nation.
I’m sorry if I make you dizzy. Large things are tough to fit in small spaces

Jesus christ we see each other daily, we dont identify as Republicans or Democrats in our daily lifes

Discuss

You’re sadly mistaken...if you honestly believe that you couldn’t be more wrong.
The Left declared WAR against all things Right decades ago....They took to the streets, to the steps of city buildings, to the internet to pitch their anti American filth with conviction, ambition and tenacity. Meanwhile the lazy, nutless Right sat in their rocking chairs clutching their Bibles and AR-15’s proclaiming...”one day I’ll take a stand against them Lefties”....the pussified bitches never let that day come...The spineless fucks never retaliated, they couldn’t keep white people and God cool in an amazing nation founded, funded and run by white people and God.
I’ve always hated Republicans for their pussification...that ole “golly gee, everybody is amazing” bullshit stems from cowardice....Republicans often don’t have the courage to accept and acknowledge that people are pieces of shits because once they admit that to themselves and others they may actually have to take some action.
The bottom line; the Left has trampled right over the top of you simply because you are a good guy...you want to think they’re good people who really don’t mean what they say or do...be careful, there’s a good chance you’ll still be saying that while they’re protesting for the right to commit pedophilia and force you to consider it normal.
your statement speaks for itself... shows pretty clearly that you are an antagonistic internet troll. Most interactions I’ve had with bear on this board have been battles but he was spot on with that OP.

Slade, just as Mac1958 has, you’ve proven yourself a professional circle talker...for that you harbor no firm convictions. You two are constantly misunderstood, not because people are stupid but because you can’t or won’t commit to standing firmly for almost anything....Basically, you’ve trained yourself to always cast blur and gray area over your positions...you stay ambiguous, you can’t or won’t articulate what it is exactly that you stand for.
My point, those of you who speak mumbo-jumbo word salad bust your asses trying to stay neutral so you can point the finger either way and pretend to be the smart nonpartisan guy.
IMO...your sneaky disingenuous bullshit is the worse...you would love nothing more than for everyone to take the position that bear513 has...you would love for us all to pretend there really is no problems, no division so your Leftie buddies can discreetly continue shredding the foundations of this nation.

Haha...you just can’t help yourself get out of your own way...more word games.
Exceptionally great leaders are little more than great problem solvers, great problem solvers simplify complex issues to seek real resolve. Those who choose not to solve problems choose to keep problems complex. I know you already knew this.

Discuss

Exceptionally great leaders are little more than great problem solvers, great problem solvers simplify complex issues to seek real resolve. Those who choose not to solve problems choose to keep problems complex. I know you already knew this.
Great leaders do indeed simplify complex issues, the difference between great leaders and Trump is that great leaders understand the complexity. Trump finds his narrative and drills it down while dismissing the rest. That why he bites himself in the ass so often.

did you hear that Roger Stone just got found guilty on 7 counts including lying to Congress and witness intimidation. Is anybody surprised?

Great leaders do indeed simplify complex issues, the difference between great leaders and Trump is that great leaders understand the complexity. Trump finds his narrative and drills it down while dismissing the rest. That why he bites himself in the ass so often.

did you hear that Roger Stone just got found guilty on 7 counts including lying to Congress and witness intimidation. Is anybody surprised?

Yes, billionaires are too stupid to recognize complexities and too stupid to fix what’s broken. That’s why they’re billionaires...they’re stupid. Just ask any uber intelligent Lefty.

That's why I hang out in the Flame Zone so much. People of different political affiliations just bust balls, and have fun while people upstairs exhibit genuine hatred for each other. If you take politics too far in the Flame Zone people look at you like you're a fucking asshole. And they should.

I've lurked around down there...there's no disguising the level of antipathy some of the FZ regulars have for one another.
There are a couple of threads of folks like the Sewer rats who never post on any other thread.
Like some weird club in a dark basement.

"Somebody needs to open an investigation into the Democrat Party to find out if they have any ties to America." - President Trump

Frankly, most Americans just don't have time for politics, beyond a very superficial soft-and-fuzzy level...

They're far too busy with careers and families and hobbies and paying the bills and enjoying their lives...

Oh, mind you, when it comes Voting Time, or when something outrageous happens on one side or another...

Then the claws come out, but they fold back in fairly quickly, because nobody has time for politics, full-time...

So, out in the Real World, it's largely live-and-let-live, except on MSNBC and Fox and CNN and Breitbart and the like.

All domestic wars or (hand to hand combat) have started in areas highly populated, cities like Boston. Etc...

Reason being is I could express my frustration with out the police state arresting me.. now in Boston, New York, DC, Virginia, we cant take a shit with out the gov knowing if we flushed the toilet.

Democrats have over populated populated our cities with the intention of staffing more police.
which controls our actions, so our emotions are controlled, except for blacks who act out. And good for them. And we should have their back.

But in order to have a movement we need the right to speak, with out harm, the liberty to a decent education, which we don’t get because democrats controls education .

take America’s cities back and we take America back.

Discuss

I live near a liberal stronghold, trust me we are at war with them.

Yes, billionaires are too stupid to recognize complexities and too stupid to fix what’s broken. That’s why they’re billionaires...they’re stupid. Just ask any uber intelligent Lefty.
so if somebody is a Billionaire you automatically respect their intelligence and competency? How do you feel about Tom Steyer?

That's why I hang out in the Flame Zone so much. People of different political affiliations just bust balls, and have fun while people upstairs exhibit genuine hatred for each other. If you take politics too far in the Flame Zone people look at you like you're a fucking asshole. And they should.

I've lurked around down there...there's no disguising the level of antipathy some of the FZ regulars have for one another.

I openly and proudly hate the left's guts.

Forum List

Back