I have always thought Kissinger was an evil minded bastard...

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I have always thought Henry Kissinger was an evil minded bastard. Today and even some years back that has all been confirmed beyond a doubt. That old bastard has no morals. I wouldn't give Putz and his band of thieves a drop of sweat from the crack.

Good on Zelensky for standing Ukraine's ground and shame on Biden and crew and all of Europe if they don't keep those weapons flowing to Ukrainians need to fully defend themselves. They thought they were all sending the Lamb to Slaughter and they have found a Lion praise the Lord.

I read Kissinger's last book (World Order), and liked it.

It was published when he was 96.

He's 99 now; maybe we should give him a break.

I have always thought Henry Kissinger was an evil minded bastard. Today and even some years back that has all been confirmed beyond a doubt. That old bastard has no morals. I wouldn't give Putz and his band of thieves a drop of sweat from the crack.

Good on Zelensky for standing Ukraine's ground and shame on Biden and crew and all of Europe if they don't keep those weapons flowing to Ukrainians need to fully defend themselves. They thought they were all sending the Lamb to Slaughter and they have found a Lion praise the Lord.

It was an 'on and off' thing with you.

It was with me too, but mostly 'off', because he was always an evil warmonger who should have been roundly hated by all people of decency.

But now, most likely exclusively for domestic political reasons, he's demonstrating some degree of caution on America's war against Russia.

He's never been accused of being a stupid man.

If Kissinger had been advising FDR. the whole world would now be speaking German and Japanese.

Forum List

Back