i have a friend that grew up in an orphanage . should he have been aborted ?

Youre claiming to own the right to life of the unborn child. It isnt about owning your insides you think you have the right to decide who is born or not.
I think Youre violating those babies right to life with that mindset, and its a Human rights violation or will you stoop so low as to say its not Human life thats taken in abortions?

Abortion should be legal, only for the purposes of saving the mothers own life. The morning after pill is available, can we stop this brutal practice already? If you get pregnant, its because of your actions, outside of being raped ofcourse.
C
You just dont want to lose the right to play god it seems. One sick puppy.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Every single emotional appeal proponents use to villify anti-abortion positions can be reversed on them.
some peoples ego's will not let them even entertain the idea of something divine .

Phony outrage deserves this -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk]Every Sperm is Sacred - YouTube[/ame]

he was never adopted.he was abandoned at birth. he is now 50yrs old and is now a certified pastry chef !! since his parents did not want him would it have been better if he was aborted ??

Yes. He should have been aborted. Pastry chefs are why Americans are so obese.

Damn you, God!!! Why did You not abort this fattener of Your little miracles that You've given childhood diabetes by not miscarrying this abomination unto You???

he was never adopted.he was abandoned at birth. he is now 50yrs old and is now a certified pastry chef !! since his parents did not want him would it have been better if he was aborted ??

Depends on the situation. Why don't you mind your own damn business?

I never think about my friends this way.

Sicko!!

Sicko!!
Its about more than that. I can tell Youre a real deep thinker.. NOT.

Sicko!!

Yeah, Its more than that is real deep thinking on your part too. My point should of been obvious-it is no one else's business. You don't need to elaborate everything to get a point across.

Sicko!!

Yeah, Its more than that is real deep thinking on your part too. My point should of been obvious-it is no one else's business. You don't need to elaborate everything to get a point across.
Actually thats still Wrong. We are given our rights by God or evolution, simply existing. We have a written constitution which articulates thaat. Human beings have the right to LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. So as far as I see, proponents of abortion are playing God with the lives of the unborn. Theyre Human life no matter what stage they are in. And its their right to be born because they have the right to life as Human beings. Is your argument that fetuses are not Human?

Wolf, if my rights end where yours begin.. why not the life that is yet to be lived? You have the right to be selfish and end a life because it inconviences you? Is that what you believe?

Last edited:

Actually thats still Wrong. We are given our rights by God or evolution, simply existing. We have a written constitution which articulates thaat. Human beings have the right to LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. So as far as I see, proponents of abortion are playing God with the lives of the unborn. Theyre Human life no matter what stage they are in. And its their right to be born because they have the right to life as Human beings. Is your argument that fetuses are not Human?

I understand your argument. I'm simply stating I do not want to decide for other's what is right or wrong for them to do with their bodies. It is a very personal medical decision and none of my business.

I do feel after the first trimester, it should only happen in cases of rape, incest, life of the mother or fetus but I would never ever presume to decide for anybody what to do in this situation.

I agree with what Clinton said-it should be safe, legal, and rare.

Do more to make adoption more available, sex education and contraception more available-anything that reduces the number of abortions. But making it illegal will only increase the number of illegal, unsafe abortions when women try to get it done anyway.

José, Youre a troll.

The name is Josef, dumb ass. I can't tell if your inablility to correctly spell my name is due to you being illiterate or if it's just that you want me to be a filthy wetback so bad, you can't read beyond J-o-s-e in the name JosefK.
Were your parents too stupid to spell Joseph correctly? Poor kiddo. José's parents:" I coulda swore dat dey spell it wit an "f". Shoot who cares.. f makes the same sound as a p and a H! Hyuck Hyuck!"

Would you like me to report your attack on my family or should I just let a mod come across it and deal with it?

Josef is the German, Scandinavian and Czech form of Joseph. And this may come as a surprise to you, but that's not my given name. It's merely my user name on this board. It's also the name of the protagonist in the story 'The Trial' by Franz Kafka.

It seems every month I have to explain this to some backwoods hick who can't read beyond J-o-s-e and thinks they've got an illegal alien in their sights.

Now get back to jerking off to your dog's hairy asshole (I suppose anything's better than the disease-ridden skank you normally stick your glorified clit in), you slack-jawed toilet stain.

The name is Josef, dumb ass. I can't tell if your inablility to correctly spell my name is due to you being illiterate or if it's just that you want me to be a filthy wetback so bad, you can't read beyond J-o-s-e in the name JosefK.
Were your parents too stupid to spell Joseph correctly? Poor kiddo. José's parents:" I coulda swore dat dey spell it wit an "f". Shoot who cares.. f makes the same sound as a p and a H! Hyuck Hyuck!"

Would you like me to report your attack on my family or should I just let a mod come across it and deal with it?

Josef is the German, Scandinavian and Czech form of Joseph. And this may come as a surprise to you, but that's not my given name. It's merely my user name on this board. It's also the name of the protagonist in the story 'The Trial' by Franz Kafka.

It seems every month I have to explain this to some backwoods hick who can't read beyond J-o-s-e and thinks they've got an illegal alien in their sights.

Now get back to jerking off to your dog's hairy asshole (I suppose anything's better than the disease-ridden skank you normally stick your glorified clit in), you slack-jawed toilet stain.
Lmao! Wahhhh!

Wolf, if my rights end where yours begin.. why not the life that is yet to be lived? You have the right to be selfish and end a life because it inconviences you? Is that what you believe?

Get government out of our bedrooms, out of our private lives.

The bottom line is so damn simple - its none of your business. Period. End of a discussion that should never have been started.

Forum List

Back