I got pulled over by the cops today

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Apparently I had a dead tail light and I was swerving

I was then pulled out of car at gunpoint and had 3 heavy officers both kneel on me and choke me unconscious .
Also I was shot twice in the leg
Cops don’t F around !!
BLM ain’t lying

Ok 👍
I simply had both hands on the steering wheel and was super polite and nice 😊 . Zero attitude!!!
I just had a warning !! Cop must have thought I suffered enough in life 😞😫

I just got out of ER and then had both tail lights replaced for $48

Who the hell can even check a rear tail light ?
I honestly thought they last as long as the car ??

I was then pulled out of car at gunpoint and had 3 heavy officers both kneel on me and choke me unconscious .
Cops don’t F around !!
BLM ain’t lying

Ok 👍
I simply had both hands on the steering wheel and was super polite and nice 😊 . Zero attitude!!!
Serve & Protect.

17740l.jpg

Cops don’t F around !!
BLM ain’t lying

Ok 👍

You're doing it all wrong. The first thing you should do when pulled over, is get out of the car and piss on the officer's leg to establish dominance over him or her.

You'd be surprised how many times that has saved me from getting a ticket. :04:

You're doing it all wrong. The first thing you should do when pulled over, is get out of the car and piss on the officer's leg to establish dominance over him or her.

You'd be surprised how many times that has saved me from getting a ticket. :04:

And THAT is why our pants are dark blue.

That isn't much help. The officers would probably rather have an indicator that tells what kind of burnout is sitting behind the wheel.

Actually, that is remarkably easy to figure out the second they open their mouth.

Cops don’t F around !!
BLM ain’t lying
Must’ve been my brother

That isn't much help. The officers would probably rather have an indicator that tells what kind of burnout is sitting behind the wheel.
How is it even possible to check a tail light ??
I tried just now
I cannot physically both have my foot on the break and sneak my head around to check the brakes .

I even tried to run after I remove foot on brake 😟

How is it even possible to check a tail light ??
I tried just now
I cannot physically both have my foot on the break and sneak my head around to check the brakes .

I even tried to run after I remove foot on brake 😟
Do it at night. You'll see your tail lights coming on in the mirror. I don't know how many times I did a light check in the motor pool in the Army.

Friends are overrated. My wife has some but I don't. It's usually your friends who are stealing your shit or borrowing things.
Thx

If you ever see a wandering shadow with no human next to it then please tell him I ain’t so bad and to come to Phoenix 😞
You got to really pay attention!!

Forum List

Back