I feel bad for children sometimes

Only if Glock were superliberal could she be Julia Roberts. She is one of those quoted with that "Republican is between Reptile and Repugnant in the dictionary" types...

I really would not know since I never dated Julia or Kim...however I do have a little experience back in the day...some actors only put forth a personna as being liberal to keep the work comming(pun)..but alas they do vote conservative on the ballot and in private...sad but true!

You ever been to Tombstone?:firing:

actually yes...my ex lives there...I worked the Arizona /Mexican Border...1975-1979(USCS Patrol Officer/Intel Ofcr)...and I am related to Wyatt Earp via Josie who was related to my G/ma...so Wyatt et al are kinda/sorta Uncles in law...lol "Give me a little kiss won't ya hun" I think that was a song lyric!

actually yes...my ex lives there...I worked the Arizona /Mexican Border...1975-1979(USCS Patrol Officer/Intel Ofcr)...and I am related to Wyatt Earp via Josie who was related to my G/ma...so Wyatt et al are kinda/sorta Uncles in law...lol "Give me a little kiss won't ya hun" I think that was a song lyric!
Methinks there is a romance blossoming? ;)

Rene in Tin Cup. You can see why I thought it might be her.

prod2.jpg

Forum List

Back