I am Spartacus.......Kirk Douglas dies at 103

A Hollywood icon in the 50s and 60s

51mhUyI7SXL._AC_.jpg
Sorry to hear this. He was one tough guy, unlike his pansy son, Michael. RIP, Mr. Douglas.
Michael has earned his own accolades
Greed, for lack of a better word, is good "

Michael Douglas good in "The Streets of San Francisco" and also he produced "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" and produced and co-starred in "The China Syndrome" which is a great film, apart from these things he's not that great and certainly has never been as good an actor as his father was.
Yep, I got a kick out of Hollyweird when they briefly tried to make Michael a tough guy. Black Rain, Romancing the Stone, and a few others. He was kinda tough in Wall Street, his only Oscar winning role. But he was actually more a ruthless sonofabitch than a tough guy. Then the whole debacle of him blaming his mouth cancer on something unmentionable in this part of the forums. I'm surprised Catherine Zeta didn't divorce his ass for that. Anyway, his dad was one tough hombre.
OK so now ya gotta say how he got it. Was it playing meat whistles? I know how those weirdo reprobates are so nothing they do surprises anyone anymore.

Sorry to hear this. He was one tough guy, unlike his pansy son, Michael. RIP, Mr. Douglas.

Michael Douglas good in "The Streets of San Francisco" and also he produced "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" and produced and co-starred in "The China Syndrome" which is a great film, apart from these things he's not that great and certainly has never been as good an actor as his father was.
Yep, I got a kick out of Hollyweird when they briefly tried to make Michael a tough guy. Black Rain, Romancing the Stone, and a few others. He was kinda tough in Wall Street, his only Oscar winning role. But he was actually more a ruthless sonofabitch than a tough guy. Then the whole debacle of him blaming his mouth cancer on something unmentionable in this part of the forums. I'm surprised Catherine Zeta didn't divorce his ass for that. Anyway, his dad was one tough hombre.
OK so now ya gotta say how he got it. Was it playing meat whistles? I know how those weirdo reprobates are so nothing they do surprises anyone anymore.
OK, he SAID it WAS from the long word beginning with c and ending with us.

Well at least that's not queer and for down there, that's stellar behaviour. Unless It was with some weird animal. Was it? Like I said those people are really really weird and twisted for the most part.

Well at least that's not queer and for down there, that's stellar behaviour. Unless It was with some weird animal. Was it? Like I said those people are really really weird and twisted for the most part.
Nope, it was on his wife, Catherine Zeta!

Nope, it was on his wife, Catherine Zeta!

Uh oh....:abgg2q.jpg:

I would say that's sad but 103 years is a pretty good run for anyone. I doubt very highly that I'll live that long. I'm looking for the reaper to pop up any where and any time now. I'm the last of my immediate family still alive and both of my younger brothers have already preceeded me. Maybe I'm just more stubborn and meaner.

Hell I don't even buy green banana's...

You have to be careful about banana's....:eusa_whistle:

fondos-divertidos-24.jpg

I would say that's sad but 103 years is a pretty good run for anyone. I doubt very highly that I'll live that long. I'm looking for the reaper to pop up any where and any time now. I'm the last of my immediate family still alive and both of my younger brothers have already preceeded me. Maybe I'm just more stubborn and meaner.

Hell I don't even buy green banana's...

You have to be careful about banana's....:eusa_whistle:

fondos-divertidos-24.jpg
Now THAT'S a big banana!

One of the top actors of all time. RIP Mr. Douglas, your dressing room awaits.

he lived a long life....I liked him in the War Wagon ....
....but the MSM cares more about Kobe the BLACKMAN

Forum List

Back