Hypocrite-In-Chief: Biden BREAKS His 'Mask On Federal Property' Mandate Hours After Ordering It

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"President Biden faced criticism for removing his face mask while visiting the Lincoln Memorial on Wednesday night hours after signing an executive order requiring masks on federal property to prevent the spread of coronavirus."

At least all the Democrats making Mask / COVID-19 Mandates are remaining CONSISTENT
-- ALL of them proving to be hypocrites who just like RULING/Imposing Mandates they have no intention of following on others.

Way ta go, Joe - you're alrerady living up to expectations.

:p

"Wearing masks isn't a partisan issue – it's a patriotic act that can save countless lives. That's why I signed an executive order today issuing a mask mandate on federal property. It's time to mask up, America"
-- Joe Biden

Joe Biden just self-identified as a f*ing HYPOCRITE and a NON-Patriot....in less that 24 hours after signing his bogus edict.

You re a little short on brains I know but here is the truth of the mandate for mask:

The president signed more than a dozen executive orders and memos Wednesday evening, including one that mandates mask-wearing for federal employees and contractors while inside government buildings and on federal lands.

Biden is NOT a federal employee..

You re a little short on brains I know but here is the truth of the mandate for mask:

The president signed more than a dozen executive orders and memos Wednesday evening, including one that mandates mask-wearing for federal employees and contractors while inside government buildings and on federal lands.

You are just about as stupid as they come aren't you?....public school I presume....

There it is, IMPEACH 46!

He broke his own EO. Definitely impeachable. He is trying to murder grandma.

Piece of shit.

Biden is Hitler. He wants mass murder.

So "masks for thee but not for me". Got it.

That's actually even worse, so elected officials are somehow immune?

Who does a person want to follow, the officer that blows his whistle and charges out of the trench with the troops, or the officer who says "go there" and stays in said trench?

They are federal employees. They arent civil service employees.

I have to assume the left thinks this is horrible since trump was for doing it.
Buuut we all know the cult wont say shit.

They are elected officials.

Who does a person want to follow, the officer that blows his whistle and charges out of the trench with the troops, or the officer who says "go there" and stays in said trench?
It has to do with the same reasons that private industry does it, to limit liability.

I didnt know that! Mind blown!

It has to do with the same reasons that private industry does it, to limit liability.

It's a shitty optic, but you will gloss over it, like the lapdog press.

Just think if he gets corona and dies.

But then...

95cf77566f02a4829def8870d44947a544fff948ef8fb279ad58f428940c87cb.jpg

It's SLEAZY for god's sake, and Faux. Don't take it seriously. Even the pic caption reads:
President Joe Biden addresses the nation at the Celebrating America concert at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021, after his inauguration.. (Joshua Roberts/Pool photo via AP)

Of course he's a federal employee, moron. Where do you imagine his paycheck comes from?

The sonofabitch is a fucking moron. Only idiots voted for him. Useful Idiots.

By the way, military bases are Federal property. Does that mean the troops have to wear those stupid ineffective masks while eating, sleeping and hanging out in their quarters?

China Joe didn't think about that, did he? Dat boy has trouble thinking about a lot of things, doesn't he?

They are also federal employees, moron.

Of course he's a federal employee, moron. Where do you imagine his paycheck comes from?
That doesn't make him an employee.

They are also federal employees, moron.
One might also think that, as the governing body of their unit of government, elected officials cannot be employees, and so are not subject to the Form I-9 rules.

Forum List

Back