Hunter Biden’s Laptops Scandal Exposes How Communist Influence Operations Work

Speaking of Hunter-- -- when DJT was in office, he was constantly surrounded by his loving family! But all you ever see with Joe is Jill and she never shows much affection or anything. When is the last time you saw Hunter on stage with Dad! Where is the proud son of his father the president! Where is the proud father of his son who a week after taking up doodling with paint was selling them for $500,000 apiece?! Dad is even keeping secret who is buying them!

Ever see Hunter and Pop hug? Kiss? Ever see Hunter talk before a crowd, or the media invite him to be interviewed or asked any questions, especially with all the questions floating around about the laptop, the paintings and other things?

Lord have Mercy on the stupidity that you put up.

This biden program served to funnel MORE MONEY from the Burisma company to the BIDENS pocketbooks----it is being compared to be a direct copy of the Clintons corrupt Clinton Foundation that filled the Clintons bank accounts and it is also on Hunters Laptop. It was used to launder money......

Speaking of conspiracy theories. Are you claiming that John Paul Mac Isaac is a part of this Russian conspiracy also?
Funny though, Guiliani never mentioned Hunter's laptop until after Isaac gave him a copy of the hard drive and the FBI confiscated the laptop.
So you're claiming that Joey Xi was honest and above board when he submitted his 1040 and much of the evidence also confirmed by Tony Bobulinski is Russian disinformation?
Are you now claiming that the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and Michael Izhakoff are all wrong and spreading disinformation too?

And let me get this straight.

Hunter supposedly leaves a laptop with someone 3,000 miles from his house.
The guy keeps the laptop for a while....
Nobody claims it.

Then he starts going through the laptop (makes you wonder--if you believe this bullshit story--how many other customers he's done this to)
He makes a copy of the hard drive
And decides to give a copy to Rudy Ghouliani? Any idea why he called Rudy? Seriously...in your own words tell us if you think this passes the smell test. For once in your life...tell us why a computer repairman would call Rudy if he had someone's laptop in his shop and the guy didn't pick it up

Lord have Mercy on the stupidity that you put up.

This biden program served to funnel MORE MONEY from the Burisma company to the BIDENS pocketbooks----it is being compared to be a direct copy of the Clintons corrupt Clinton Foundation that filled the Clintons bank accounts and it is also on Hunters Laptop. It was used to launder money......

Do you ever have a post without lies and propaganda?

And let me get this straight.

Hunter supposedly leaves a laptop with someone 3,000 miles from his house.
The guy keeps the laptop for a while....
Nobody claims it.

Then he starts going through the laptop (makes you wonder--if you believe this bullshit story--how many other customers he's done this to)
He makes a copy of the hard drive
And decides to give a copy to Rudy Ghouliani? Any idea why he called Rudy? Seriously...in your own words tell us if you think this passes the smell test. For once in your life...tell us why a computer repairman would call Rudy if he had someone's laptop in his shop and the guy didn't pick it up
Turning in evidence into our corrupt FBI at this point, is very likely to get you arrested and or ARKANSIDED...............FBI works for our corrupt politicians.

Do you ever have a post without lies and propaganda?
Oh a baseless insult. I never lie and because I never lie, I also never use propaganda. I only state facts---I am sorry that you don't like the FACTS, but do try to grow up and find some morals.

Good comeback. That really disproves his point that the FBI hid Hunter's laptop, gave Comey and Hillary passes for their obvious crimes, go after parents who speak up at school board meetings, falsify evidence for FISA warrants, spy on Americans, conducted operations "Crossfire Hurricane" and "Razor", and on and on and on...

You are proving you have no mind whatsoever. All you can repeat is propaganda. There is no evidence that these are Hunter's laptops. Comey and Clinton committed noi crimes. Many of these people are not parents They are rioght wing terrorists like the Proud Boys. And yelling "we know where you live" is not asking a question. You fascists want to bring the North Korean style of education to the US. No Americans were spied on. The IG determined that these investigations were justified., Your so on and so on are more lies.

Speaking of conspiracy theories. Are you claiming that John Paul Mac Isaac is a part of this Russian conspiracy also?
Funny though, Guiliani never mentioned Hunter's laptop until after Isaac gave him a copy of the hard drive and the FBI confiscated the laptop.
So you're claiming that Joey Xi was honest and above board when he submitted his 1040 and much of the evidence also confirmed by Tony Bobulinski is Russian disinformation?
Are you now claiming that the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and Michael Izhakoff are all wrong and spreading disinformation too?

The whole story is fishy. Hunter Biden happens to take laptops to a obscure dealer. Then he leaves them there. The dealer does not wipe them and sell them. Rather he looks at the e-mails which is unethical in my opinion. He realized he needs to get them to Giuliani rather than the Trump Justice Department. The timing is less than a month before the election which makes it more suspicious.

There is no evidence that Joe Biden was involved in any of his son's business dealings. Fox and the Wall Street Journal were able to find any evidence that links Biden to anything. Bobulinski provided no evidence of any connection. There is no evidence that Biden lied on his taxes.

What they are discussing are e-mails not the laptop. It would have been simple enough for Russia to hack his e-mails and put them on the laptops. They had to have a explanation for Giuliani getting the e-mails. Hacking e-mails is a crime in this country.

The whole story is fishy. Hunter Biden happens to take laptops to a obscure dealer. Then he leaves them there. The dealer does not wipe them and sell them. Rather he looks at the e-mails which is unethical in my opinion. He realized he needs to get them to Giuliani rather than the Trump Justice Department. The timing is less than a month before the election which makes it more suspicious.

There is no evidence that Joe Biden was involved in any of his son's business dealings. Fox and the Wall Street Journal were able to find any evidence that links Biden to anything. Bobulinski provided no evidence of any connection. There is no evidence that Biden lied on his taxes.

What they are discussing are e-mails not the laptop. It would have been simple enough for Russia to hack his e-mails and put them on the laptops. They had to have a explanation for Giuliani getting the e-mails. Hacking e-mails is a crime in this country.
Biden is corrupt as they come. It is more than obvious, but the obvious is what you people deny. It is not working anymore.

~~~~~~

Truth is, both Obama and the Biden crime family were fooling around in Ukraine long before Trump came on the scene. They picked up where they left off after stealing the election from Trump in 2020. Now they are on steroids pushing Ukraine, and now Sweden and Finland into NATO, a complete provocation to Russia. The FBI is completely corrupt. When you think about it, there are really only about 500 people who are really, really dangerous.~ I just read Biden, oops I mean Obama, wants to send $750 million in arms to Ukraine. This has always been the plan.

Again no evidence of that. The election was not stolen from Trump. It is Russia that has pushed Ukraine, Finland and Sweden towards NATO. You are proving you are a Putin puppet. The FBI is not corrupt. Trump tried to corrupt it. I support Biden and other NATO countries sending weapons to Ukraine.

Oh a baseless insult. I never lie and because I never lie, I also never use propaganda. I only state facts---I am sorry that you don't like the FACTS, but do try to grow up and find some morals.

You always do. You have NO FACTS to cite so you make them up.

Again no evidence of that. The election was not stolen from Trump. It is Russia that has pushed Ukraine, Finland and Sweden towards NATO. You are proving you are a Putin puppet. The FBI is not corrupt. Trump tried to corrupt it. I support Biden and other NATO countries sending weapons to Ukraine.
The election was stolen from Trump. The rest of your post is the usual bullshit. You have no idea what is going on you simply repeat what you are told by proven liars.

Forum List

Back