Humorme

Humorme

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2017
The guy who can give you the most laughs and challenge you to think is finally here. Guess I've been in the Twilight Zone so that's why I didn't show up before.

...there's a signpost up ahead....

Yes there is a signpost up ahead here it is :smoke:

baboon-kudu-by-Luc-Hosten.jpg

And the signpost that's just around the corner :badgrin:

5c67dce3ea244531edc63a7074b4472e--supernatural-signs-funny-road-signs.jpg

The guy who can give you the most laughs and challenge you to think is finally here. Guess I've been in the Twilight Zone so that's why I didn't show up before.

Well the first would be Brian Regan and the second Michio Kaku.

And remember, we are here to serve man. Greetings, climb aboard for your journey.

Finally a man worth killing........
(Metaphorically speaking of course......) :D

How do I rate such an honor?
Your claim is a direct challenge........ :eusa_whistle:

Let the games begin!!!!!!!
:D

Oh and welcome to the best little insane asylum on the interwebz. :thup:

You know you’re getting old when you read the Death Notices every day to see if a pain in the ass died before you. But, you find that some Smart Ass has put your Picture & Obituary under Coming Events!!!

You're up.

You know you’re getting old when you read the Death Notices every day to see if a pain in the ass died before you. But, you find that some Smart Ass has put your Picture & Obituary under Coming Events!!!

You're up.
Was that cut and paste? I'm pretty sure I read that decades ago.......... :dunno:

Your initial exertion compels me to query as to your jocose illusions. Perchance are demiurgic qualities endemic to your facility?

Forum List

Back