HUH??? Why was San Bernardino shooter Farook wearing HANDCUFFS when he was shot?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Pictured: The handcuffed body of San Bernardino terrorist

• Farook and his Pakistani-born wife were killed hours after opening fire on a party attended by his coworkers
  • The photo shows the gunman lying face down in the street with his arms held behind his back in handcuffs and a pool of blood nearby
  • He wears black tactical gear with pockets to store additional weapons and ammunition

2F10A4EB00000578-3346500-image-m-49_1449258681851.jpg

Simple minded mail man....either blackie is out to get you or police followed standard operating procedure by handcuffing a dangerous terrorist although he was shot. WHat if he were alive enough to push a button and become a homicide bomber too?

• Farook and his Pakistani-born wife were killed hours after opening fire on a party attended by his coworkers
  • The photo shows the gunman lying face down in the street with his arms held behind his back in handcuffs and a pool of blood nearby
  • He wears black tactical gear with pockets to store additional weapons and ammunition

I wondered the same thing, and also why the windows were shot out, I would understand the front window but the drivers and passengers windows would be down if they were shooting at the cops.

I also wonder how they knew so quickly that 14 were DOA, is that even a normal cop term. Also how she took time to text message within a minute after the attack and yet they manage to flee to their SUV. Man they sure got that blood cleaned up fast compared to the pic I saw and where did all that blood come from, not from the person laying there in my opinion. What a wicked web we weave when we attempt to deceive.

Last edited:

I wondered the same thing, and also why the windows were shot out, I would understand the front window but the drivers and passengers windows would be down if they were shooting at the cops.

It's difficult at best to shoot while driving.
It looks like the back seat windows were down,which would be in my mind the best place to shoot from.

Moron. The concept of him handcuffed afterwards flies thru that vacuum between your leftard ears.

All I know is that so many things just don't add up in the San Bernardino massacre. It's very strange, from start to culmination.

[
It's not uncommon to handcuff a downed suspect.

So you should have no trouble showing us other examples of cops handcuffing dead people.

Oh for fucks sake....
Why Cops Handcuff Dead People

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/18/nyregion/18cuffs.html?pagewanted=all
Same thing. Cops handuff people so they can't fight back and then shoot them. Thanks for proving my point.

No I proved it's common practice to handcuff a downed suspect.

[
All I know is that so many things just don't add up in the San Bernardino massacre. It's very strange, from start to culmination.

Same with sandy hook. Even the FBI admits that shooting didn't take place. Zero murders in Newtown CT in 2012.

Table 8 - Connecticut

That's bizarre.

Meanwhile, the San Bernardino plot thickens:

As The Plot Thickens In The San Bernardino Massacre FBI Discovers A Massive Network Of Terrorists Involved Showing How The System Is Completely Broken - Walid Shoebat

What is interesting is the very first police dispatch about mass shooting and an officer says over the radio "Is it Sayed?"

Vegas cops drag dead people around so they "can" cuff em. I've seen em drag dead people out of cars to cuff em.

The cops obviously handcuffed him and then executed him. What other conclusion could a sane person come to?

[

The cops obviously handcuffed him and then executed him. What other conclusion could a sane person come to?

That makes a lot more sense than these police shills here saying it's SOP to handcuff dead people.

[

So you should have no trouble showing us other examples of cops handcuffing dead people.

It's procedure. I did it a few times on suicides.

Cops technically cannot pronounce someone dead. EMS or a coroner must. And in many counties...EMS won't approach a person who has been violent unless they are cuffed. So....sometimes a dead person must be handcuffed so EMS can approach...to pronounce them dead...because the detective and crime scene people can't start their work until after the person is pronounced dead and/or removed.

It's silly. But it's procedure. Can't blame EMS for refusing to approach a violent person who isn't cuffed. Even in these silly cases where the dirt bag is obviously dead. But...again...cops aren't doctors so even if obviously dead they can't declare it because there may be some that cops think are dead but are not and just never call EMS (Freddy Grey). Which is why the rule exists in many places.

[

That makes a lot more sense than these police shills here saying it's SOP to handcuff dead people.

Well I guess that means we can discount your opinion...crazy fucken indians had to much firewater....

Forum List

Back