'Huge trend': CEO says Hispanics are 'running to the Republican Party'

I'd love to see it happen, but I have my doubts.

Minorities aren't bright enough to vote for the superior political party.

'Huge trend': CEO says Hispanics are 'running to the Republican Party'

QUOTE:
Job Creators Network President and CEO Alfredo Ortiz argues Biden's economic agenda is the reason a large number of Hispanic voters are fleeing the Democrat Party on 'Varney & Co.'

OP COMMENT: The Latino exit (LAXIT) from the dem part has been steadily happening for a few years now. The newest GOP Congress members are Latinas. This is great news.

The language of their heritage is "gendered". Their very language. Yet the Democrats have hitched themselves to the star of "non-gender" everything. So not only economically, but culturally too.

No one but no one but no one deserves Joe Biden more than the Democrats.

The language of their heritage is "gendered". Their very language. Yet the Democrats have hitched themselves to the star of "non-gender" everything. So not only economically, but culturally too.

No one but no one but no one deserves Joe Biden more than the Democrats.

Great observation

One of the primary reasons Hispanics have been leaving the Democrats, and registering Republicans is because of the insane policies of the looney left regrading Christians, Catholics, and LGBT lunacy.

Can you just see Biden supporters going into the homes of Mexican Americans, to get them to sign petitions in favor of gender-neutral bathrooms, LGBT classes for schoolkids, gender transformation surgery for kids, and there are pictures of Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, and the Apostles, all over the walls ?
They won't dare, Mexicans wouldn't vote for what the democrat party is wanting. When democrats do get them to vote, after the election. They will want to deport them. They're fools.

I am mixed of white and Mexican. I lived in Villahermosa, Tabasco for 3 years. There is no way that the crazy policies of the Democratic Party would even be discussed there, let alone be made law. Although bigger and more cosmopolitan, I'd imagine Mexico City is about the same. Most Mexicans regard Joe Biden as loco Americano.
The Muslim people wouldn't vote in all their policies.

Catholic Church is a supporter of Pedo's. What other Organization on this planet has as many Pedo charges and is still allowed to operate.

https://www.newsmax.com/
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/poll-donald-trump-joe-biden/2023/09/24/id/1135686/

Capture.JPG

On Monday, rapper Waka Flocka Flame took to X/Twitter to announce his support for leading Republican presidential candidate and 45th President Donald Trump for the 2024 presidential race.

The rapper announced to his more than one million followers that he's all in for Trump 2024. He also took the time to change his profile picture to a photo of him alongside a smiling Trump.

Forum List

Back