how would biden take my guns.

Go

One good thing about the years I spent running and gunning around Afghanistan, at least for me, is that it taught me a hell of a lot about insurgency warfare.

And that is useful info to have.

Just saying.

Militant Russians, militant Arabs, militant Europeans and militant Americans. Financed from the tax payers of their countries, who pay taxes for a more safe and comfortable life. And they all made rich drug dealers, who will kill their children and their future. And you was the proud hero who "civilized" with weapons this proud country full of weapons, while you inhaled a lot of dust made by excrements - what no one from your bosses told you. But they gave you money to do this job.
I knew what I was doing, and I have no regrets, and no remorse.

Pay me well enough, in cash, healthcare for my family, opportunities for experiences, and training in various skills I want, and I will happily invade most any country and slaughter the folks there.
I'm all good with it.

Unfortunately, there are far too may people who have no idea what you are talking about. I do, however. Viet Nam was a bitch.....
From the link;

"I am a soldier. I am dirt. With Joshua I put the cities of Canaan to the sword while women screamed and tried to protect their babies. I spent long days in Nanjing butchering and butchering civilians because I enjoyed it. For I am a soldier. I am dirt. I fire-bombed Hamburg till the wind-fanned flames left nowhere to hide and the people burned screaming and their fat puddled in the streets. I am a soldier. I am dirt.

On the crumbling walls of Angkor Wat, the Cold Lairs, trees now crawling over the walls, you may see me carved, marching, marching to kill forgotten peoples, it matters not whom. In the sweltering heat of Chichen Itza and the terrible winter of Stalingrad and the flaming paper cities of Japan and on the Death March of the Philippines I killed and killed, for I am a soldier. I am dirt. I kill.

In this I glory. I spend my declining years drinking in bars with old soldiers I knew when Breda fell to us and we raped and killed and looted, when we torpedoed the troop ships and left the soldiers in their thousands to drown slowly as their strength gave out. The fierce exultation of watching Atlanta burn, Pearl Harbor, Nagasaki, these I remember lovingly. For I am dirt.

Crush their skulls and eat their faces, we say with remembered bravado. We remember the adventures fondly. They almost had us at Plei Cuy when a 551 arrived with beehive rounds, and that put paid to them, hoo-ah.

These are degenerate days. Once I breached the walls of Ilium or Constantinople during the Fourth Crusade and killed and looted and raped girls of seven in front of their parents—how they howled! Now perforce I say I do it for democracy, about which I don’t give a damn, or to end evil, though our allies are the worst tyrants we can find. Before, I could torture my captives between two slow fires, or by running a red-hot poker up their neither ends, and this in the public square for the amusement of a bored populace.

Now I water-board them, bringing them to the edge of drowning, screaming, begging, puking, yes, that does nicely, now a little more water as their minds break, and maybe I will masturbate over it later. For I am a soldier. I am dirt. I am the worst of a sorry species.

I am a soldier. I pride myself on my allegiance to duty, God, honor, country. My god is Moloch of the red fangs, who wills me to besiege a city into cannibalism, to catapult the severed heads of loved ones over the walls, with blankets infected with smallpox. My god, however named—Yahweh, Molloch, Satanas, Odin, imposes my duty, to kill, to rape.

But if my country says to butcher, then butchery were no crime, but a source of honor. To kill for pure enjoyment, as Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer, is most contemptible, but to do it because Bush II, Tojo, Bin Laden, or Netanyahu commands it—this is virtue at its highest. Killing for your own reasons is criminal. Killing someone you have never seen for the benefit of a politician you have never met is a source of medals.

I was a soldier once. I received certain medals. They were trivial medals. The meritorious variety are awarded for jumping into a trench of scared conscripted adolescents and bludgeoning them to death with a rifle butt. I lacked the character. But medals can be problems. If I put them in the toilet, they might clog it, but I certainly would not want children exposed to them. The military presents problems that Clausewitz did not anticipate.

Once, in a war of no particular importance, I lay in a hospital of little importance in a country in Asia that didn’t matter. It was just a country. Soldiers kill, who and where and why being beyond their capacities for thought. I was blinded. Soldiers are dirt, and sometimes they get what they deserve. I did. Across from me, though I couldn’t see them, were the survivors of a tank crew. An RPG 2, which you probably don’t know what is, had hit their M60, which you probably don’t know what is, and had cooked off the cherry juice, which you probably don’t know what is.

I couldn’t see them. I was a soldier. I was dirt. But I was blind dirt. I couldn’t see them under the plastic sheeting under which they oozed serum. But they spoke of the fire within, and the loader and gunner screaming as their skin sloughed off, and they desperately tried to find the hatches and couldn’t, and died screaming, screaming, fingers groping for hatches they couldn’t find in the smoke and agony and terror, which is why I hate you sonsofbitches that sent them and us to make money for McDonnell Douglas.

For this we hold reunions. We get together in Wyoming and Tuscaloosa and Portland and remember when we were young and the war held off the boredom of life and the star shells flickered in the night sky over Happy Valley and life meant nothing but was at least intense. I hated the H&I fire over the dark forests of a puzzled Cambodia and I hate you cocksuckers living soft at home for sending us and I hate what I did and I hate what my friends did who were there, who are really my only friends. And I hope you one day pay, what we paid, what our victims paid and you pay it as we did. And this will bring me the only joy in my life.

I am a soldier. I am dirt."

Yes Sir........I can relate.

Don't call absurde idiots "Sir" - even if it is a joke.

Kiss my Lilly white ass you snowflake SOB.

Küsse meinen lilienweissen Arsch du Schneeschluchzer ... that was wrong ... du Schneeflockensohn einer Hure. ... hmm ... Got it. Sounds nice.

Du hast keinen Arsch, um dich feige zu küssen

Damned right I call him "Sir" and he would do the same for me.

Aha. And I thought you made a joke. Now you are the joke.

I will happily call one of my Brothers Sir - something you know nothing about.

Put the uniform of your country on skippy.

:lol:

Go to war. Come home in one piece and maybe, just MAYBE, you'll understand. Until then, keep your mouth shut.

He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.
Albert Einstein

Einstein was a dope head fool

Good grief. Poor USA, where criminals think they are "Sir"'s!

I'm an Outlaw, not merely a criminal.

Go back into your book, idiot.

Go hide in a hole and leave the world to the men willing to conquer it.

You will never conquer anything in this world here except you try to understand and respect the world - that's the very simple truth. Example: Since "you" think all countries in the world are "shithole countries" you made your own country more and more to a shithole country.

Last edited:
Go

One good thing about the years I spent running and gunning around Afghanistan, at least for me, is that it taught me a hell of a lot about insurgency warfare.

Just saying.

Militant Russians, militant Arabs, militant Europeans and militant Americans. Financed from the tax payers of their countries, who pay taxes for a more safe and comfortable life. And they all made rich drug dealers, who will kill their children and their future. And you was the proud hero who "civilized" with weapons this proud country full of weapons, while you inhaled a lot of dust made by excrements - what no one from your bosses told you. But they gave you money to do this job.

Pay me well enough, in cash, healthcare for my family, opportunities for experiences, and training in various skills I want, and I will happily invade most any country and slaughter the folks there.
I'm all good with it.

Unfortunately, there are far too may people who have no idea what you are talking about. I do, however. Viet Nam was a bitch.....
From the link;

"I am a soldier. I am dirt. With Joshua I put the cities of Canaan to the sword while women screamed and tried to protect their babies. I spent long days in Nanjing butchering and butchering civilians because I enjoyed it. For I am a soldier. I am dirt. I fire-bombed Hamburg till the wind-fanned flames left nowhere to hide and the people burned screaming and their fat puddled in the streets. I am a soldier. I am dirt.

On the crumbling walls of Angkor Wat, the Cold Lairs, trees now crawling over the walls, you may see me carved, marching, marching to kill forgotten peoples, it matters not whom. In the sweltering heat of Chichen Itza and the terrible winter of Stalingrad and the flaming paper cities of Japan and on the Death March of the Philippines I killed and killed, for I am a soldier. I am dirt. I kill.

In this I glory. I spend my declining years drinking in bars with old soldiers I knew when Breda fell to us and we raped and killed and looted, when we torpedoed the troop ships and left the soldiers in their thousands to drown slowly as their strength gave out. The fierce exultation of watching Atlanta burn, Pearl Harbor, Nagasaki, these I remember lovingly. For I am dirt.

Crush their skulls and eat their faces, we say with remembered bravado. We remember the adventures fondly. They almost had us at Plei Cuy when a 551 arrived with beehive rounds, and that put paid to them, hoo-ah.

These are degenerate days. Once I breached the walls of Ilium or Constantinople during the Fourth Crusade and killed and looted and raped girls of seven in front of their parents—how they howled! Now perforce I say I do it for democracy, about which I don’t give a damn, or to end evil, though our allies are the worst tyrants we can find. Before, I could torture my captives between two slow fires, or by running a red-hot poker up their neither ends, and this in the public square for the amusement of a bored populace.

Now I water-board them, bringing them to the edge of drowning, screaming, begging, puking, yes, that does nicely, now a little more water as their minds break, and maybe I will masturbate over it later. For I am a soldier. I am dirt. I am the worst of a sorry species.

I am a soldier. I pride myself on my allegiance to duty, God, honor, country. My god is Moloch of the red fangs, who wills me to besiege a city into cannibalism, to catapult the severed heads of loved ones over the walls, with blankets infected with smallpox. My god, however named—Yahweh, Molloch, Satanas, Odin, imposes my duty, to kill, to rape.

But if my country says to butcher, then butchery were no crime, but a source of honor. To kill for pure enjoyment, as Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer, is most contemptible, but to do it because Bush II, Tojo, Bin Laden, or Netanyahu commands it—this is virtue at its highest. Killing for your own reasons is criminal. Killing someone you have never seen for the benefit of a politician you have never met is a source of medals.

I was a soldier once. I received certain medals. They were trivial medals. The meritorious variety are awarded for jumping into a trench of scared conscripted adolescents and bludgeoning them to death with a rifle butt. I lacked the character. But medals can be problems. If I put them in the toilet, they might clog it, but I certainly would not want children exposed to them. The military presents problems that Clausewitz did not anticipate.

Once, in a war of no particular importance, I lay in a hospital of little importance in a country in Asia that didn’t matter. It was just a country. Soldiers kill, who and where and why being beyond their capacities for thought. I was blinded. Soldiers are dirt, and sometimes they get what they deserve. I did. Across from me, though I couldn’t see them, were the survivors of a tank crew. An RPG 2, which you probably don’t know what is, had hit their M60, which you probably don’t know what is, and had cooked off the cherry juice, which you probably don’t know what is.

I couldn’t see them. I was a soldier. I was dirt. But I was blind dirt. I couldn’t see them under the plastic sheeting under which they oozed serum. But they spoke of the fire within, and the loader and gunner screaming as their skin sloughed off, and they desperately tried to find the hatches and couldn’t, and died screaming, screaming, fingers groping for hatches they couldn’t find in the smoke and agony and terror, which is why I hate you sonsofbitches that sent them and us to make money for McDonnell Douglas.

For this we hold reunions. We get together in Wyoming and Tuscaloosa and Portland and remember when we were young and the war held off the boredom of life and the star shells flickered in the night sky over Happy Valley and life meant nothing but was at least intense. I hated the H&I fire over the dark forests of a puzzled Cambodia and I hate you cocksuckers living soft at home for sending us and I hate what I did and I hate what my friends did who were there, who are really my only friends. And I hope you one day pay, what we paid, what our victims paid and you pay it as we did. And this will bring me the only joy in my life.

Küsse meinen lilienweissen Arsch du Schneeschluchzer ... that was wrong ... du Schneeflockensohn einer Hure. ... hmm ... Got it. Sounds nice.

Go to war. Come home in one piece and maybe, just MAYBE, you'll understand. Until then, keep your mouth shut.

He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.
Albert Einstein

You will never conquer anything in this world here except you try to understand and respect the world - that's the very simple truth. Example: Since "you" think all countries in the world are "shithole countries" you made your own country more and more to a shithole country.

I understand a lot more than you think.

And you should learn that there is a difference between what is respected and what is respectable.

Go

Just saying.

I'm all good with it.

From the link;

Albert Einstein

And you should learn that there is a difference between what is respected and what is respectable.

Empty phrases. The reality of brutality is also always only an illusion of brutal idiots, because it is very easy to be a brutal idiot. But the way how brutal idiots are really able to survive is to go into a psychiatric hospital and to try to start to change the real problem "I". No weapons needed for.

Last edited:
Go

Just saying.

I'm all good with it.

From the link;

Albert Einstein

Empty phrases. The reality of brutality is also always only an illusions of brutal idiots, because it is very easy to be a brutal idiot. But the way how brutal idiots are really able to survive is to go into a psychiatric hospital and to try to start to change the real problem "I amd my behavior in this world here". No weapons needed for.

Since there will always be someone with evil intent, then there will always be a need for weapons.
Those who try to limit weapons are the ones who want no opposition to the evil they intend.
The world with the least evil is the one where all the responsible people are armed to prevent evil.

Weapons never cause evil on their own, and the only way to prevent evil is to have weapons for when they do become necessary, and they will ALWAYS eventually become necessary.

Since there will always be someone with evil intent,

As long as you have evil intents on your own.

then there will always be a need for weapons.

What's nonsense. The USA gives to idiots and criminals war weapons in masses and lets fight them against the own people.

Those who try to limit weapons are the ones who want no opposition to the evil they intend.

I would not "limit" weapons: I would them throw into the sun. The difference between me and the owner of this weapons is it that they would throw everyone without their weapons into the sun.

The world with the least evil is the one where all the responsible people are armed to prevent evil.

Or with other words: It needs honorful policemen who need tools to do their job - and not everywhere in all places evil weapon fetishists.

Weapons never cause evil on their own,

Who likes to do suicide is dead before he is able to think in case he has a gun his hands. To do suicide is evil. Another one thinks 5 minutes later: "What was wrong with me five minutes ago?" and starts to fight against his depressions with the help of modern medicine.

and the only way to prevent evil is to have weapons for when they do become necessary, and they will ALWAYS eventually become necessary.

Children are evil, aren't they?

Last edited:

What's nonsense. The USA gives to idiots and criminals war weapons in masses and lets fight them against the own people.

I would not "limit" weapons: I would them throw into the sun. The difference between me and the owner of this weapons is it that they would throw everyone without their weapons into the sun.

Or with other words: It needs honorful policemen who need tools to do their job - and not everywhere in all places evil weapon fetishists.

Who likes to do suicide is dead before he is able to think in case he has a gun his hands. To do suicide is evil. Another one thinks 5 minutes later: "What was wrong with me five minutes ago?" and starts to fight against his depressions with the help of modern medicine.

and the only way to prevent evil is to have weapons for when they do become necessary, and they will ALWAYS eventually become necessary.

No, children are not evil.
They sometime hurt others but it is out of ignorance, not evil.

There is no way to do gun control without being totally evil, because you can never prevent those with evil intent from keeping or getting more guns.
So all you accomplish by getting rid of ANY weapons, is to give even MORE of an advantage to the evil people.
And from things like Black Lives Matter, the WMD lies about Iraq, etc., we can see that government is the most evil of all in this country.
So if you even want to begin with gun control in the US, you MUST start with the government.

Go

Just saying.

I'm all good with it.

From the link;

Albert Einstein

Empty phrases. The reality of brutality is also always only an illusion of brutal idiots, because it is very easy to be a brutal idiot. But the way how brutal idiots are really able to survive is to go into a psychiatric hospital and to try to start to change the real problem "I". No weapons needed for.

The most brutal people of all are those trained and paid specifically to BE brutal.
And that are those hired by government.
It will always be that way.
Government is always inherently corrupt, and eventually we will be forced to rebel against them, again.
But if some foolish person has conspired with the evil in government to disarm the general population, that will not be possible, and never again will a democratic republic be possible.

Go

Just saying.

I'm all good with it.

From the link;

Albert Einstein

You presume a lot about other people that you don't know, and you sure don't let your ignorance affect your level of certainty about things.

(SMH)

Go

Just saying.

I'm all good with it.

From the link;

Albert Einstein

Empty phrases. The reality of brutality is also always only an illusions of brutal idiots, because it is very easy to be a brutal idiot. But the way how brutal idiots are really able to survive is to go into a psychiatric hospital and to try to start to change the real problem "I amd my behavior in this world here". No weapons needed for.

Since there will always be someone with evil intent, then there will always be a need for weapons.

Weapons never cause evil on their own, and the only way to prevent evil is to have weapons for when they do become necessary, and they will ALWAYS eventually become necessary.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

Yes, the bad guys are going to be armed no matter what anyone tries to do, so then obviously we have to then ensure the good majority is also armed.

Yes, the bad guys are going to be armed no matter what anyone tries to do, so then obviously we have to then ensure the good majority is also armed.
It basically comes down to whether you believe most people are good, or that most people are just bad.
Anti-gun folks believe that most people are inherently bad; (I believe this is projection on their parts. They are horrible people and only kept in check by their fear of the rest of us, and they believe everyone else is the same way.) The rest of us understand that some folks are bad, but that the overwhelming majority are basically good and will do the right thing. (This belief and faith in others was more common when society was less diverse and more people went to church regularly. Suspicion of strangers is a deeply ingrained survival trait; see the movie "Apocalypto" for examples on why that is.)

It basically comes down to whether you believe most people are good, or that most people are just bad.
Anti-gun folks believe that most people are inherently bad; (I believe this is projection on their parts. They are horrible people and only kept in check by their fear of the rest of us, and they believe everyone else is the same way.) The rest of us understand that some folks are bad, but that the overwhelming majority are basically good and will do the right thing. (This belief and faith in others was more common when society was less diverse and more people went to church regularly. Suspicion of strangers is a deeply ingrained survival trait; see the movie "Apocalypto" for examples on why that is.)

If most people were inherently bad, then the last thing anyone should want is a democratic republic.
Then a benevolent monarchy would be the ideal form of government.

If most people were inherently bad, then the last thing anyone should want is a democratic republic.
I agree.

But despite all the shit I have seen and done and occasionally still do, I think most people are good and deserving of our faith in them.

I agree.

But despite all the shit I have seen and done and occasionally still do, I think most people are good and deserving of our faith in them.

I agree as well.
Most of the time the mistakes people make that harm others are out of ignorance, not deliberate.

A short time a ago a five years old child fled from school in the USA. Unprofessional policemen caught the child and yelled at this child like very mighty and powerful children on their own. When the mother came they tried to give the mother orders to have to punish her child with hits, because her child was evil in their eyes. I had by the way understood if the mother had arrested the policemen in this case.

Unfortunatelly also children are sometimes murderers, who know very well what they are doing.

There is no way to do gun control without being totally evil, ...

I'm a German and I guess you gave me now a possibility to understand why the USA declared war against Germany under Donald Trump and is continuing to do this war under Joe Biden. You love it to arrest people and to nail them on a cross, isn't it? This gives you the feeling to be important, Varus.

NATO-Draht_Drahtrolle%20(28).jpg

Last edited:

A short time a ago a five years old child fled from school in the USA. Unprofessional policemen caught the child and yelled at this child like very mighty and powerful children on their own. When the mother came they trie to give the mother orders to have to punish her child with hits, because her child was evil in their eyes. I had by the way understood if the mother had arrested the policemen in this case.

Unfortunatelly also children are sometimes murderers, who know very well what they are doing.

I'm a German and I guess you gave me now a possibility to understand why the USA declared war against Germany under Donald Trump and is continuing to do this war under Joe Biden. You love it to arrest people and to nail them on a cross, isn't it? Thisn goves you the feeling to be important.

I think that when children commit murder, they have watched too much TV and out of ignorance, have assumed that what they saw on TV was what normal live was supposed to be like. So then they were not really evil, but just replicating or imitating what the were being programed from by the media.
If you constantly have violence in the media, then the children will try to act as if they were evil, without really being evil. Real evil is a person with very strong emotions and they like power so much that they enjoy inflicting pain.
I doubt any children then are really evil.

I was not aware that there was any conflict between the US and Germany during the Trump administration?
I just thought that Trump did not exactly know how to handle Merkel. He thinks of women as being just ornaments, not leaders.

Go

Just saying.

I'm all good with it.

From the link;

Albert Einstein

The most brutal people of all are those trained and paid specifically to BE brutal.
Government is always inherently corrupt, and eventually we will be forced to rebel against them, again.
But if some foolish person has conspired with the evil in government to disarm the general population, that will not be possible, and never again will a democratic republic be possible.

What a bullshit. You are your "government" and your elected government is your servant. The USA is a democracy.

A short time a ago a five years old child fled from school in the USA. Unprofessional policemen caught the child and yelled at this child like very mighty and powerful children on their own. When the mother came they trie to give the mother orders to have to punish her child with hits, because her child was evil in their eyes. I had by the way understood if the mother had arrested the policemen in this case.

I'm a German and I guess you gave me now a possibility to understand why the USA declared war against Germany under Donald Trump and is continuing to do this war under Joe Biden. You love it to arrest people and to nail them on a cross, isn't it? Thisn goves you the feeling to be important.

I think

Aha

that when children commit murder, they have watched too much TV and out of ignorance, have assumed that what they saw on TV was what normal live was supposed to be like. So then they were not really evil, but just replicating or imitating what the were being programed from by the media.

And when stop human beings to be mind manipulated subjects in this context?

If you constantly have violence in the media,

And your children traumatize very well that they are always able to become the victim of a mass-murderer, who attacks them in school.

then the children will try to act as if they were evil, without really being evil. Real evil is a person with very strong emotions and they like power so much that they enjoy inflicting pain.
I doubt any children then are really evil.

I was not aware that there was any conflict between the US and Germany during the Trump administration?

You seem to be totally disinformed about the politics of your own country.

I just thought that Trump did not exactly know how to handle Merkel. He thinks of women as being just ornaments, not leaders.

I love such mad jokes on Good Friday.

What a bullshit. You are your "government" and your elected government is your servant. The USA is a democracy.

If this really were a democratic republic, then we the people would be the government.
But obviously this is not a democratic republic.
It it were, then taxes would be lower, we would have public health care, there would be no wars based on lies, there would be no illegal war on drugs, no illegal 3 strikes laws, etc.
If this were a democratic republic, then there would have been no Citizens United ruling that allows foreign nationals to contribute to US political campaigns.

Forum List

Back