how would biden take my guns.

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..

you must be a very manly man to own an AR 15.

That is what this thread is about isn't it? You begging for recognition of your manliness?

How pathetic.
I'm a ten year old girl, expert marks"man".

Abuses guns? Makes it sense to say so? Sounds strange in my ears. As ifg a gaun wo7zudlk be anincinent beings adn soen else is doing something bad to the gun. What I mean is that people use guns in a wrong way. For example by making other people fearful. "I own a gun" is able to be a harmless sentence - but it is also able to threaten someone with such a sentence for example.
No
Who is they?

t
The left. Cowardly unpatriotic wastes of oxygen. One day of basic alone and they would hang themselves with their panties.
Well, I spent a year in combat. I didn't meet many Lefties or Righties - just a lot of Americans pulling for each other.

What kind of fucked up America lives in your head?
Only a year?

Lol
Who is they?

t
The left. Cowardly unpatriotic wastes of oxygen. One day of basic alone and they would hang themselves with their panties.
Well, I spent a year in combat. I didn't meet many Lefties or Righties - just a lot of Americans pulling for each other.

Only a year?

Lol
What's funny about dead Americans?
What's dead Americans have to do with my post?
'68 Chu Lai. How many died?
Must have been nice to only have to go once.
I hail from a small farming community in which about forty kids rode a school bus thirty miles to HS in a different community. Of the twenty or so boys, I count a dozen who went to Nam. Three were KIA and three others were WIA, one losing both legs at his knees. There were eight boys in my Graduating Class. Seven of us did military service. I and four others went to Nam; two came home in a bag.

Going once was more than enough.

What is your point? Why so cryptic?

so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.

That is what this thread is about isn't it? You begging for recognition of your manliness?

How pathetic.
Clever. I did one of those with a 16 and the other with a 14.

Can you guess which was which?

You said the stupid shit you made up that Democrats were going to gently try to persuade you to not leave the Democrat party and would be totally accepting of what you decided.
No, what I said is pasted right here: "They'd beg me not to be foolish, and eventually, they'd complain and whine like the Republicans do when the race card is played."

I characterized in a negative mode. Period. You're simply looking for a fight, and I'm not interested.

Which is a lie, Democrats are Nazis who if you were black and left the Democrat party would be a bunch of whites circling you and calling you a racist. Like my wife and daughters who are women of color. We live in deep red territory, and they are afraid of Democrats. Seriously. White teachers who attack them as racists because they aren't Democrats. Think about how absurd that is, white teachers calling women of color racists because they aren't Democrats.

That was my point. But you just make up a bull shit fantasy about it
I am sorry for the way that your family is being treated. It's disgraceful, but you are not helping by ranting on the internet with stereotypes about Democrats and Nazis.

I am not your boogeyman. Calm down, and take to mind how you can help your girls.

Truly, good luck with it.

The fascist Democrat party has been playing the race card for the 40 years I've followed politics. How long before that I can't personally say. That you call being called a racist when you're not "whining," all I have to say is fuck the shit out of you.

Obviously as a Nazi Democrat you don't know what it's like to be called a racist because you disagree with someone

Abuses guns? Makes it sense to say so? Sounds strange in my ears. As ifg a gaun wo7zudlk be anincinent beings adn soen else is doing something bad to the gun. What I mean is that people use guns in a wrong way. For example by making other people fearful. "I own a gun" is able to be a harmless sentence - but it is also able to threaten someone with such a sentence for example.
No
Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol
Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol
I hail from a small farming community in which about forty kids rode a school bus thirty miles to HS in a different community. Of the twenty or so boys, I count a dozen who went to Nam. Three were KIA and three others were WIA, one losing both legs at his knees. There were eight boys in my Graduating Class. Seven of us did military service. I and four others went to Nam; two came home in a bag.

I'm happy you feel comfortable telling that, the impact and ripple effect so devastating.

You may not like hearing it, but you are an American hero, your story is exactly why we cannot thank you enough, why we shouldn't stop trying.

My respect for you is ultimate. Even more for the way you were treated, while pos' like Bill ayers collect government pensions he (they) are the cowards antithetical to your bravery.

Thank You.

... Democrats are fascists who stole the election and are using violence to silence your opposition. There is no doubt, Himmler

The Nazis were anti-democrats

I see what you did there. You used the word "democrat" to imply your Democrat party is democratic when you aren't, you're fascists. Read 1984 for totalitarian naming conventions. You're personally attacking and destroying your opposition and rigging elections. The United States is now a third world banana republic

And to compare someone with Heinrich Himmler - the boss of all policemen, all members of the SS and all extermination camps of the Nazis - shows that you think in the same ways of defamation as the real Nazis did do in their time of history. And you use structurally the stupid myth of a stolen election in the USA how the Nazis did use once the stupid "stabbed in the back"-myth. The Nazi is you - not others.

Try living in America now and learning to be very afraid of what Democrats are going to do to you, your family and friends who stand up to them.

Sure, it's not to the LEVEL of Himmler yet, but as a German who knows better than almost anyone what the result of the Nazis destroying democracy in Germany was, you should be hitting the alarm bell way early before it gets there. I don't know if you're physically here or spend any time here, but you should recognize that Democrats aren't fucking around with silencing their opposition.

If you do a search on Google now on any political subject, you get nothing but leftist propaganda. The United States has so completely changed during my life and that change is accelerating. Oh, but Democrats will suddenly stop before it gets there, right? You know, like Germans did ...

No matter how much you agree with the Democrat policies, their methods should be seriously ringing alarms

No
Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol
Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol

I'm happy you feel comfortable telling that, the impact and ripple effect so devastating.

You may not like hearing it, but you are an American hero, your story is exactly why we cannot thank you enough, why we shouldn't stop trying.

My respect for you is ultimate. Even more for the way you were treated, while pos' like Bill ayers collect government pensions he (they) are the cowards antithetical to your bravery.

Thank You.
Thanks for the good thoughts.

It's funny because I never thought much about what happened to the boys of that little farming town until years after Nam. I was flipping thru a book by Stanly Karnow, "A History of Vietnam" and ran across a comment about Bardsville, Ky and the price they'd paid. It got me to reviewing what had happened in a dusty little place in the California Desert.

Not everyone in the sixties protested. I was at the head of the Boomer Class, and our fathers served in the big one and we thought we were following in their footsteps. Didn't quite work out that way.

You said the stupid shit you made up that Democrats were going to gently try to persuade you to not leave the Democrat party and would be totally accepting of what you decided.
No, what I said is pasted right here: "They'd beg me not to be foolish, and eventually, they'd complain and whine like the Republicans do when the race card is played."

I characterized in a negative mode. Period. You're simply looking for a fight, and I'm not interested.

Which is a lie, Democrats are Nazis who if you were black and left the Democrat party would be a bunch of whites circling you and calling you a racist. Like my wife and daughters who are women of color. We live in deep red territory, and they are afraid of Democrats. Seriously. White teachers who attack them as racists because they aren't Democrats. Think about how absurd that is, white teachers calling women of color racists because they aren't Democrats.

I am sorry for the way that your family is being treated. It's disgraceful, but you are not helping by ranting on the internet with stereotypes about Democrats and Nazis.

I am not your boogeyman. Calm down, and take to mind how you can help your girls.

The fascist Democrat party has been playing the race card for the 40 years I've followed politics. How long before that I can't personally say. That you call being called a racist when you're not "whining," all I have to say is fuck the shit out of you.

Obviously as a Nazi Democrat you don't know what it's like to be called a racist because you disagree with someone
I know what it's like to be called a Nazi by someone on the internet who stereotypes people. Are you aware that stereotyping is at the root of racism? You sir, are your own worst enemy.

Suggest that you call some other random liberal a Nazi. Have fun being angry at the world.

I know what it's like to be called a Nazi by someone on the internet who stereotypes people. Are you aware that stereotyping is at the root of racism? You sir, are your own worst enemy.

Suggest that you call some other random liberal a Nazi. Have fun being angry at the world.

You're supporting the Nazi Democrat party. You literally don't know what the word "stereotype" means

... Democrats are fascists who stole the election and are using violence to silence your opposition. There is no doubt, Himmler

I see what you did there. You used the word "democrat" to imply your Democrat party is democratic when you aren't, you're fascists. Read 1984 for totalitarian naming conventions. You're personally attacking and destroying your opposition and rigging elections. The United States is now a third world banana republic
Enough!

Last edited:

How pathetic.

keep your perversions off this site

You are a riot... as if you attack no one.

Here's a suggestion. Trace back to our first encounter and see who attacked who, and who first indulged personal insult.

I'm confident in my demeanor but confess we all make mistakes. If I made one with you, here's your chance to prove some of your bullshit. I'll gladly apologize if I tripped up.

Or you could just continue to be you and bang out some more angry rants.

No, I don't do anything to destroy anyone's life or commit violence against them for having a different political opinion than me like the Nazi Democrat party does. Not ever

No
Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol
Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol

Thank You.
Thanks for the good thoughts.

It's funny because I never thought much about what happened to the boys of that little farming town until years after Nam. I was flipping thru a book by Stanly Karnow, "A History of Vietnam" and ran across a comment about Bardsville, Ky and the price they'd paid. It got me to reviewing what had happened in a dusty little place in the California Desert.

Not everyone in the sixties protested. I was at the head of the Boomer Class, and our fathers served in the big one and we thought we were following in their footsteps. Didn't quite work out that way.
The complexity of Vietnam is a good reason not to erase history.

One of the best things aboute history is there's no time limit... unless.

How pathetic.

Heh... I thought that might rattle you..

So I can have assault rifles and not get arrested?
Cool.

You are a riot... as if you attack no one.

Here's a suggestion. Trace back to our first encounter and see who attacked who, and who first indulged personal insult.

I'm confident in my demeanor but confess we all make mistakes. If I made one with you, here's your chance to prove some of your bullshit. I'll gladly apologize if I tripped up.

Or you could just continue to be you and bang out some more angry rants.

No, I don't do anything to destroy anyone's life or commit violence against them for having a different political opinion than me like the Nazi Democrat party does. Not ever
You are welcome to your opinion of the Democratic Party, just as I am welcome to criticize said opinion. But you didn't stop there, you made it personal by calling me a Nazi.

As for your displeasure at being called a racist, please show me where I called you a racist. You can't. As a matter of fact. I did exactly the opposite and wrote that I did not perceive you as a racist.
I can think of a reason for your behavior - but I'll let it rest.

Its absolutely disgusting how lefties try to hide their true intentions.
You guys make no sense whatsoever. I am a gun owner. Why would I support having my own guns taken away?
I wouldn't.
All this is right wing hysteria and a hatred for a president who is a Democrat.
A big fat nothing burger.
NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY.
They are going to be too busy beating out the flames on their houses or just laying somewhere bleeding.
Who is they?
The folks who are okay with weaponizing government in order to impose their will upon peaceful people, (like me, for instance), in violation of the rights of the rest of us.
Advocating for government to attack my home and steal my property and throw me in a cage or kill me if I object, is no less vile because they are too cowardly to do it themselves, and instead they vote that the government do it for them.

No
Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol
Who is they?

t

Only a year?

Lol

No real point, just commenting, that's all.

I was an Army lifer, Airborne Infantry, and I deployed to more than one war, more than one time, and was still going eyeball to eyeball and toe to toe with the Taliban, running and gunning up and down mountains when I was in my late 30's....... one year of combat, in one's youth, doesn't seem particularly significant to me. I did shit from Central America to SW Asia, and the Middle East, and I have the scars and the foreign jump wings to prove it. As for the losses, nearly every person I ever liked in the world has already died bloody, some in combat, some from suicide, and one was gunned down by the cops in her own yard. It's a hard world.
I'm not trying to take anything away from you and I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but I'm just not impressed. Sorry.

How pathetic.

That went over your head, huh?

LOL

Forum List

Back