How vast is the organ trafficking business in Israel?

The price non-Jews are willing to pay for a piece of Jew proves you're wrong.
In economics, it's called Supply/Demand.
That is your supremacist nonsense. Have you noticed that the zionists here don't even agree with you? They may be getting ill reading your sillyness.
You're the man! (or woman!).
If the Zionists are doing it, it's all good.
I just wanted to thank you for bringing it up here for the 10 people who follow you.
Now I know how much my Jewish body is worth to the non-Jews!

That is your supremacist nonsense. Have you noticed that the zionists here don't even agree with you? They may be getting ill reading your sillyness.

This thread is as pointless as the one you opened under your “Louie” account.

teddyearp, I always thought this was an actual antisemiitc canard. When I saw the story this morning, I thought I should post.

Jews would never do this, but zionists obviously do. Will you give me that one at least?
Sure I will. Of course I will.

But on the flip side will you actually admit it is a global situation? Not isolated to Israel? And actually not really a thread worthy here?

I mean, why have you found some article to further your hate of Israel/Zionists/Jews here when this is so obvious to be a global situation.

Why have you posted this to this section?

I have admitted. Will you therefore ask this thread to be moved, closed or otherwise dealt with?

Or will you report my post to your pet mod and have it removed instead since I do not meet your guidelines.

I'm waiting.
For 2018 let's Lighten Up and go Babbly!

This thread is as pointless as the one you opened under your “Louie” account.
C'mon, Babbly could be out there rather than be a keyboard moron.

Vatican meeting calls capitalism a crime against humanity...
And no one gives a
shit.
You just hate everyone?

I bet Humanity gives a shit. :laugh:

In all seriousness, indee, crimes against humanity should not be joked about.
Humanity's historical knowledge base is wanting...just like yours.
It's been 10 minutes since you started a new anti-Zionist Thread and I'm getting bored.

I have seen this written off as an antisemitic canard, but it is happening.

A man suspected of trafficking in human organs has been arrested in Cyprus. Israeli national Moshe Harel faces extradition to Kosovo, where he is accused of luring kidney donors from Turkey and the ex-Soviet Union a decade ago.
Harel is accused of promising up to $14,500 in payment to donors, with the extracted organs reportedly being sold on to mainly Israeli recipients for as much as $120,000. Some donors were reportedly never paid.

Suspected Kosovo organ-trafficker arrested in Cyprus

Now, now, Louie. You already opened a thread about this under your earlier account.
You're silly; the story is from today. Look at the published date yourself in the article.

Any thoughts on the topic?

Yes; YAWN.

teddyearp, I always thought this was an actual antisemiitc canard. When I saw the story this morning, I thought I should post.

Jews would never do this, but zionists obviously do. Will you give me that one at least?

But on the flip side will you actually admit it is a global situation? Not isolated to Israel? And actually not really a thread worthy here?

I mean, why have you found some article to further your hate of Israel/Zionists/Jews here when this is so obvious to be a global situation.

I have admitted. Will you therefore ask this thread to be moved, closed or otherwise dealt with?

Or will you report my post to your pet mod and have it removed instead since I do not meet your guidelines.

I'm waiting.
Of course it is not limited to Israel and it was posted here simply because I thought it was a canard used against Jews. It turns out the zionists are in this deep.

:clap: Masterful! :clap2: Thank you so much for proving my point in these few words of YOURS your hatred, and the acknowledgement that I you agree with what I said.. But I am sure your pet mod will not move this thread, right?

This, and other thing like this is what creates antisemitism, no?

Antisemitism. I will not address that now.

And you admit that Jews would not do this. That is the real point.
Now you're really funny. And your lack of really reading anyone's post from a poster that you find an adversary is becoming very very telling. I have seen you do this many times on this board.

Why not re-read my post. You will find that in it I did admit that the Jews could do this.

But still, this is a global situation and not isolated to the NATION of Israel, agreed?

So I could buy more well poison...

jews-wells.jpg

I have seen this written off as an antisemitic canard, but it is happening.

A man suspected of trafficking in human organs has been arrested in Cyprus. Israeli national Moshe Harel faces extradition to Kosovo, where he is accused of luring kidney donors from Turkey and the ex-Soviet Union a decade ago.
Harel is accused of promising up to $14,500 in payment to donors, with the extracted organs reportedly being sold on to mainly Israeli recipients for as much as $120,000. Some donors were reportedly never paid.

Suspected Kosovo organ-trafficker arrested in Cyprus

RT? Putin's "news"? ::rofl:

is there any anti-semitic slur that is beneath you?

again, anti-semite, most jews support the state of Israel. well, most normal people support Israel. according to the last state department report on anti-semitism, the new way of expressing jew hate is by lying about Israel.

good going, dum dum.

I'm waiting.
Of course it is not limited to Israel and it was posted here simply because I thought it was a canard used against Jews. It turns out the zionists are in this deep. This, and other thing like this is what creates antisemitism, no? And you admit that Jews would not do this. That is the real point.
One guy proves Israel is in this deep? Are you insane? Or just so hateful any claim will do?

It is another zionist crime. Jews would NEVER do this.

It is another zionist crime. Jews would NEVER do this.

Really? So your point is that we can divide up an entire ethnic group into the "good" ones (Jews) and the "evil" ones (Zionists)?

And you think that is okay?

It is ONE man who happens to be from Israel. Yet you claim it proves all of Israel is complicate. Last I checked EVERY Country has criminals Even your buddies the Arabs.
I didn't claim that.

Really? So your point is that we can divide up an entire ethnic group into the "good" ones (Jews) and the "evil" ones (Zionists)?

And you think that is okay?
No, I didn't claim that. You are trolling, both of you.

Forum List

Back