Zone1 How the White Supremacists “Day of Hate” Against Jews Played Out

MS-13 is isolated to some areas.....but normal black teenagers are all trying to get into the act.
Normal kids are starting to think that it would be fun to take advantage of old white people....and this began with them shoplifting. The problem with crime is most criminals start out doing petty crimes and then continually get worst by committing worse crimes over a period of time. This is what communists like Obama wanted when he was talking about the "Transformation Of America". An America that is controlled by blacks subjugating whites. Now he has all of his money and his mansions and he's running the White House from behind the curtain. He's trying to undermine Biden and put his wife in as POTUS in the next year or so.
He’s evil. And his wife is worse.

Black neighborhoods aren't as rough as they used to be, and the main targets of random race based bias attacks seem to be asians and Hasidic Jews where the neighborhoods overlap.

Thats because the blacks are jealous of these other minorities that are so much more successful than they are.
MS-13 is far more of a concern for major crimes and Homicides.

Big problem about 5 miles from my house, where illegals have settled en masse, and crowding into formerly decent working-class apartments. I once made a wrong turn onto one of those streets and I swear I was in an impoverished area of San Salvadore. Sure didn’t look like America.

Thats because the blacks are jealous of these other minorities that are so much more successful than they are.

Big problem about 5 miles from my house, where illegals have settled en masse, and crowding into formerly decent working-class apartments. I once made a wrong turn onto one of those streets and I swear I was in an impoverished area of San Salvadore. Sure didn’t look like America.
There's places in Min and Wisconsin where they have Muslim call to prayer broadcasted on loudspeakers in town.

That kid was special needs, so a unique case, but there is an overall decrease in civility in general that crosses racial lines.

White kids get into anti-fa and do their damage in a more organized way, that's the only difference.
Special needs? You mean he had a record.....two assault charges in 2019 before the pandemic.
He comes back to school and he becomes a violent repeat-offender.
Teachers are having to deal with these criminals in our schools now......and they wonder why kids are shooting up their schools.

Special needs? You mean he had a record.....two assault charges in 2019 before the pandemic.
He comes back to school and he becomes a violent repeat-offender.
Teachers are having to deal with these criminals in our schools now......and they wonder why kids are shooting up their schools.

No, like helmet special needs. That was retard strength we saw on display.

There's places in Min and Wisconsin where they have Muslim call to prayer broadcasted on loudspeakers in town.
Yes, and about a year ago the non-Muslims tried to get them to lower the volume on the first call of the day, which was made at the crack of dawn. (I wouldn’t want to be awoken by hearing words of praise to Mohammed, who called Jews offspring of pigs and apes.) The Democrats running the town sided with the obnoxious* Muslims, and they were allowed to proceed with disturbing the peace.

* Really obnoxious to immigrant to a new country, and then give a big FU to the the people born here by blasting your loud call to prayer at 6 a.m.

You don’t have to be a retard to be strong. Look at the power of NFL linebackers.

It's a different form of violence, without control or reservation.

An NFL linebacker hits someone with purpose and controlled directed violence

That wasn't what we saw in the video.

What we saw in the video is a below-average, easily manipulated BIG black kid being indoctrinated to think whites are inferior.

Oh, there was a purpose there. The purpose was to kill whatever stood between the monster and whatever shiny thing was in its sight at the moment.

That's not someone who should have access to smaller, weaker creatures.

Ever again.

Last edited:

Oh, there was a purpose there. The purpose was to kill whatever stood between the monster and whatever shiny thing was in its sight at the moment.

That s not someone who should have access to smaller, weaker creatures.

Ever again.

Keep him away from kittens too.

What we saw in the video is a below-average, easily manipulated BIG black kid being indoctrinated to think whites are inferior.

No reason to bring race into this, it just plays into the left's hands.

That kid would have attacked anyone who took his Switch away.

Yes, and about a year ago the non-Muslims tried to get them to lower the volume on the first call of the day, which was made at the crack of dawn. (I wouldn’t want to be awoken by hearing words of praise to Mohammed, who called Jews offspring of pigs and apes.) The Democrats running the town sided with the obnoxious* Muslims, and they were allowed to proceed with disturbing the peace.

* Really obnoxious to immigrant to a new country, and then give a big FU to the the people born here by blasting your loud call to prayer at 6 a.m.
Well, Muslims never fail to rub their conquests in the eyes of infidels.
They have their Mosque right in the middle of the Temple in Jerusalem and they tried starting a Mosque next to the WTC site in NYC to rub salt in the eyes of America.
We have to kiss their asses every single waking hour, but they can't bring themselves to be decent and more tolerant when it comes to our customs and holidays.

That's not someone who should have access to smaller, weaker creatures.

Ever again.

That's why teachers should be allowed to carry softball bats with them everywhere.

Well, Muslims never fail to rub their conquests in the eyes of infidels.
They have their Mosque right in the middle of the Temple in Jerusalem and they tried starting a Mosque next to the WTC site in NYC to rub salt in the eyes of America.
We have to kiss their asses every single waking hour, but they can't bring themselves to be decent and more tolerant when it comes to our customs and holidays.
Yeah, I remember they wanted to put their mosque next to the WTC. Back then, the Left wasn’t so deranged and their application was denied. These days, who knows? The Left might say it would hurt the Muslims’ feeeeeelings to tell them no.

Definitions are not absolute facts; they are conventions. I define the left as committed to the ideal of equality. I define the right as committed to some form of inequality, be it of income, race, religion or nation.

By these definitions the Nazi movement is solidly on the right. It believed in the superiority of German Gentiles. It considered Jews, Gypsies, and Slavs to be sub humans.

Most rich Germans supported the Nazis, albeit reluctantly. They knew that if the Nazis took power they would remain rich. If the Communists took power their wealth would be confiscated.
Looks like there's another sane, rational, educated member of USMB. Welcome.

It would take 200 more of you to start balancing out the sheer stupidity we get here from the Trump cultists and general know-nothings.

Forum List

Back