How Stoopit are Americans in 2015?

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2014
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
MSNBC did a thoroughly interesting and bipartisan story Sunday night (I was flabbergasted), on the cultic skepticism now extant in our popular culture regarding vaccinations.

In a poll NBC conducted as preamble to the story, if you're an American over 60, 79% of us still believe in empirical science, Western medicine, and the absolute necessity of getting ourselves, our children, and our grandchildren vaccinated against horrors like polio, plague, influenza, etc.

But if you're an American 18-28 years old (“millennials” I think they call these cognitively-challenged public school zombies), you're 62% AGAINST mandatory vaccinations for diseases you may contract that could kill not only you, but an entire community that thinks like you.

Of course NBC was careful not to mention the fact that most anti-vaccination hysteria (like Ebola hysteria) is media driven, and in most cases that also means “celebrity” driven. That means many of these high school dropout TV actors are vaccination experts while researchers at the CDC or Johns Hopkins are “haters” and “dupes.”

Poor America. We're a dying culture, and it'll probably be some horrific pathogen that could have been checked with a vaccination, that wipes out the half of us who'd rather use pitchforks and torches to treat disease rather than a syringe and another miracle drug. Of course that may not be such a bad thing after all. Darwin is always lurking in the wings.

Last edited:
Not another negative Nelly.....I knew ant-immunization people since the early 2001, and they were not millennial with children...

and now for something completely different, note that some people can look at WTC7.net and still come to the conclusion that WTC7 "collapsed" because of OFFICE FIRES. go figure...........

Forum List

Back