How Should Whistleblower/Spy Be Punished?

Linda Tripp was a whistle blower
But Linda Tripp was a good whistleblower.

Linda Tripp had audio tape of Bill Clinton threatening a 62 year old black woman, Betty Currie that if she refused to commit perjury for him he would fire her and make sure she lost her federal pension.

The Stalinist democrats put Tripp in prison for it and let Clinton skate.

That's when I learned that the democrats are evil and we don't have a free country.

Keep in mind to, one day a Democrat will be president, and the right will have its version of the "squad".

You never heard of Monica Lewinsky? How do you think all this got started?

It will be much worse. The new campaign promise will be "if I win I'll impeach some shit".Bill Clinton broke the law. The impeachment was stupid and not needed. There was apolitical price to pay for it. Same will happen here.
Clinton was liked by the people

Trump cannot expect much sympathy

Really Comrade traitor?

{Trump has such strong support in our nation now that the mass wave of deplorables last night in New Hampshire broke the all-time attendance record that had previously been set by Elton John!}

President Trump Breaks Record Set By Elton John!

Nobody I know liked Clinton. The only thing I give him credit for is his cigar trick that he taught the world. I can now participate in foreplay and enjoy a stogie at the same time.
LOL

Clinton peaked at around 70% approval. So what if none of the other monkeys in your cage liked him?

4th time today I've seen that claim made - obviously the hate sites have some new lies up for you stooges to vomit out.

At the same point in his presidency - year 3, Clinton had an approval rating of 37%

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Bill Clinton

We've gotten to soft, we need to treat enemy spies the way we did in the old days.

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now,”

Trump Wants To Find Whistleblower, Alludes To Punishment, If Found
"How should the whistleblower be punished?"

By being awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor.

For heroism in the face of the (domestic) enemy?

CIA Agent Eric Ciaramella engaged in espionage against the President of the United States for the purpose of gathering intelligence to be used by the democrat party to remove the duly elected President from office. Under the Geneva Convention, espionage against the head of state is an act of war. Ciaramella and those who ran him, John Brennan, James Clapper, Adam Schitt, et al, are undeniably guilty of treason.

We've gotten to soft, we need to treat enemy spies the way we did in the old days.

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now,”

CIA Agent Eric Ciaramella engaged in espionage against the President of the United States for the purpose of gathering intelligence to be used by the democrat party to remove the duly elected President from office. Under the Geneva Convention, espionage against the head of state is an act of war. Ciaramella and those who ran him, John Brennan, James Clapper, Adam Schitt, et al, are undeniably guilty of treason.
Nonsense.

Worst twisted, convoluted logic I've seen on this subject yet.

By the way... the US Constitution controls in this instance, not the Geneva Convention, when it comes to defining 'treason'.

Not even a 'nice try' on that one, old sod.

Nonsense.

Worst twisted, convoluted logic I've seen on this subject yet.

By the way... the US Constitution controls in this instance, not the Geneva Convention, when it comes to defining 'treason'.

Not even a 'nice try' on that one, old sod.

The Constitution defines treason as making war against the United States. Ciaramella and those who ran him, John Brennan, James Clapper, Adam Schitt, et al, are undeniably guilty of treason. They made war against the United States.

Fact.

You're right to be scared.

Linda Tripp had audio tape of Bill Clinton threatening a 62 year old black woman, Betty Currie that if she refused to commit perjury for him he would fire her and make sure she lost her federal pension.

That's when I learned that the democrats are evil and we don't have a free country.
Fruitcake, Tripp was not put in prison. :cuckoo:

Nobody I know liked Clinton. The only thing I give him credit for is his cigar trick that he taught the world. I can now participate in foreplay and enjoy a stogie at the same time.
LOL

Clinton peaked at around 70% approval. So what if none of the other monkeys in your cage liked him?

4th time today I've seen that claim made - obviously the hate sites have some new lies up for you stooges to vomit out.

At the same point in his presidency - year 3, Clinton had an approval rating of 37%

Ah, it was even higher than I recalled... 73%

Thanks.

:rofl:

Opinion | The Prosecution of Linda Tripp

You may be a sleazy liar, but at least you're stupid as a stump.

LOL

Thanks.

Yet during the same point in his presidency - 37%

FAR lower than Trump.

:rofl:

Opinion | The Prosecution of Linda Tripp

You may be a sleazy liar, but at least you're stupid as a stump.
LOLOL

You posted the wrong article, Fruitcake...

Maryland Is Dropping Wiretap Case Against Tripp

Tripp never went to prison as you idiotically asserted. Do you see now why most everyone here views you as batshit insane?

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Thanks.

FAR lower than Trump.
Fruitcake, your own link shows Clinton's approval rating was 37% about 6 months after taking office -- not at this same point now. :cuckoo:

You're truly fucking insane.

And my point isn't about the same time period in their respective presidencies... it's comparing their approval ratings as they both faced impeachment. And according to Gallup, the pollster you went with....

Clinton ... 73%
Trump .... 39%

It's a lot easier to remove an unpopular president from office than a popular one.

LOL

Thanks.

FAR lower than Trump.
Fruitcake, your own link shows Clinton's approval rating was 37% about 6 months after taking office -- not at this same point now. :cuckoo:

You're truly fucking insane.

And my point isn't about the same time period in their respective presidencies... it's comparing their approval ratings as they both faced impeachment. And according to Gallup, the pollster you went with....

Clinton ... 73%
Trump .... 39%

It's a lot easier to remove an unpopular president from office than a popular one.

So, you're lying that Clinton was at 73% after 3 years, BEFORE Newt created the great economy? :lmao:

Fucking liar.

...The Constitution defines treason as making war against the United States...
Correct.

...Ciaramella and those who ran him, John Brennan, James Clapper, Adam Schitt, et al, are undeniably guilty of treason...
Incorrect.

...They made war against the United States...
They did? How?

...Fact...
Delusion.

...You're right to be scared.
Neither I nor anyone else who wants to see Trump impeached and removed from office are scared in the slightest.

...The Constitution defines treason as making war against the United States...
Correct.

...Ciaramella and those who ran him, John Brennan, James Clapper, Adam Schitt, et al, are undeniably guilty of treason...
Incorrect.

...They made war against the United States...
They did? How?

...Fact...
Delusion.

...You're right to be scared.
Neither I nor anyone else who wants to see Trump impeached and removed from office are scared in the slightest.

You really are quite stupid.

Espionage against the head of state is an act of war.

I already explained this. Hence, the Stalinist democrats engaged in war against the United States in their attempted coup.

Remember, actual law enforcement is now on your trail.

Durham's investigation into possible FBI misconduct is now criminal probe, sources say

...You really are quite stupid...
Undoubtedly.

...Espionage against the head of state is an act of war...
Says who? The Geneva Convention?

Do you mean to say that every time the Russians spied on an American President...

Or every time that the Americans spied on the Soviet Premier...

Those were acts of war?

And, was that definition intended to encompass internal (domestic) 'spying'?

I don't think so.

...I already explained this. Hence, the Stalinist democrats engaged in war against the United States in their attempted coup...
You already explained your POSITION on this matter... that doesn't mean that it will withstand a closer scrutiny.

Oh, and, what 'attempted coup' are we talking about here?

I don't see any Rebel Troops on Pennsylvania Avenue headed for the White House...

Rather, I see the US House of Representatives, conducting an Inquiry into the abuse of power demonstrated by your boy...

...Remember, actual law enforcement is now on your trail...
Ya'll go right ahead and move to indict, then... go for it... do it... no guts, no glory... we're all waiting...

A criminal 'investigation' is one helluva long way from a criminal 'indictment', as any Future Lawyers of America high-schooler will tell you. :21:

You guys are gettin' downright comical to watch, twisting and squirming in the wind as the noose tightens.

Who?

Forum List

Back