How much would it save?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
hillary-got-big-bird.jpg

Daily Kos: Mitt Romney vows to fire Big Bird to save 0.00014% of the budget

Or, $1 per person, per year.

The rw's keep yammering about how MitWit "won" the debate. I keep saying that his lies trump his delivery but be that as it may. A bigger question is, WHY would Mitt believe defunding PBS is a good idea?

Is he really THAT dumb?

romney-get-big-bird.jpg

170 Million Americans for Public Broadcasting

hillary-got-big-bird.jpg

The rw's keep yammering about how MitWit "won" the debate. I keep saying that his lies trump his delivery but be that as it may. A bigger question is, WHY would Mitt believe defunding PBS is a good idea?

Is he really THAT dumb?

romney-get-big-bird.jpg

But the company that makes Sesame Street makes $400m... that's more than Romney... so why do they need government funding? Stop wasting taxpayers money on companies that can pay for their own shit.

Fucking moron.

hillary-got-big-bird.jpg

Is he really THAT dumb?

romney-get-big-bird.jpg

But the company that makes Sesame Street makes $400m... that's more than Romney... so why do they need government funding? Stop wasting taxpayers money on companies that can pay for their own shit.

Fucking moron.

Since you signed your post, "Fucking Moron", I'll address you as such ...

Dear Fucking Moron,

As usual, you slunk away from the real issue and the questions I posed. I'll review and, since, as you say, you're a **fucking moron, I'll even explain further ...

Why would a man who wants to be put in charge of the entire United States believe that saving each of us $1 per year is a worthy goal? Why would he make such a point of mentioning it, along with all his lies, during the debate?

And then, my rhetorical question:

Is he really THAT dumb? Does he not understand how much the debt really is? And, like his supporters, do you think he believes the LIE that the currently sitting president incurred very much of that debt? We all know he's out of touch with the world that human beings inhabit but does he not have a grasp of just how much 0.00014% (that's zero point zero zero zero one four percent) is?

It boggles the mind!

Oh yeah, and according to his past speeches,

romney-hard-on-sesame-street.jpg

**BTW, I don''t really believe you're the "fucking moron" you signed. I just think you're a very unhappy and bitter person.

Forum List

Back