How many illegals will come before even the leftists become concerned?

How Many Illegals Should the U.S. Allow?

• No illegals should be allowed to enter the USA

• Only those declared entitled to asylum by a judge should be let in

• Illegal migrants are not a problem for the USA

• Most illegals should be deported immediately and the border closed

• Other and I will explain in my post

Results are only viewable after voting.
All of a sudden it's a problem and Trumps mess

View attachment 676266
It is exactly that kind of thing that has Biden's approval numbers in the basement. He has created an absolutely horrible, impossible problem--has put Americans in danger and the humanitarian problem is unconscionable among the non-violent illegals--and tries to blame everybody in the world but himself/themselves. No accountability. No responsibility. No ethics. No integrity.

The leftists are shipping illegals to RED states in order to flip those areas to BLUE so when they are shipped to a BLUE city, the leftists cry.
Here in Detroit area, one of 4 people are illegals and they all have NEW CARS, NEW CLOTHES, FOOD STAMPS and are happy while there are Millions of AMERICANS HOMELESS.

BLUE CITIES DO NOT HELP THE HOMELESS AMERICANS

ANOTHER THING,,,,,,ILLEGALS DONT HAVE TO GET THE COVID JAB.

How do you know they're 'illegal'; that an immigrant might be undocumented doesn't mean he's 'illegal.'

The better question is when will conservatives become concerned about their ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate with regard to immigrants and immigration.
Please explain the difference between those who come here legally vs those who come here illegally?
The better question is why DEMOCRATIC LIBS like Mayor Adams and the Mayor of DC are suddenly yelling and screaming about them coming into THEIR Neighborhoods and using their resources? It’s OK as long as it’s not in their backyard? If THAT’s NOT RACIST. WHAT IS 👍
The better question is when will the DEMOCRATS become concerned about the FENTANYL that’s pouring into the Country, their racist double standard, and hating calling names and labeling those who don’t agree with them?

There are estimated 5 million invaders since fuckwad Biden opened the borders. As overcrowding stuffs people into smaller and smaller areas there will be fights over resources. We might see a monolith of an invading army. That's not how they see the invading armies. They see factions that are hostile to other's interests. Nigerians aren't going to help Venezuelans. Iraqis have no interest in the plight of Eritreans. We are buying a war of unprecedented factions.

Another "I hate brown people" thread.

So boring.

here are the facts...

We've had pretty much the same immigration policies since like the 1960's. Illegals, legals, other, have come here and done great things, done bad things, done unremarkable things. I'm sure some out there will dispute that. They are, as we used to say back in the old neighborhood...full of shit.

Those are the facts.

Also the facts are that during the time of this porous border, the US standard of living has risen, the US influence in the world has risen, and the average income of the citizens in the US has risen.

All of this is to say the following.... immigration hasn't hurt the US. It has, from every objective bit of criteria, helped it.

Those are the facts....now back to whatever phobia is being preached by the OP and the other frauds.

Another "I hate brown people" thread.

So boring.

here are the facts...

We've had pretty much the same immigration policies since like the 1960's. Illegals, legals, other, have come here and done great things, done bad things, done unremarkable things. I'm sure some out there will dispute that. They are, as we used to say back in the old neighborhood...full of shit.

Those are the facts.

Also the facts are that during the time of this porous border, the US standard of living has risen, the US influence in the world has risen, and the average income of the citizens in the US has risen.

All of this is to say the following.... immigration hasn't hurt the US. It has, from every objective bit of criteria, helped it.

Those are the facts....now back to whatever phobia is being preached by the OP and the other frauds.
you are looking at this racially candy.....try looking at it as the reality of what over crowding does to that standard of living.....S.Calif. is an example.....

you are looking at this racially candy.....try looking at it as the reality of what over crowding does to that standard of living.....S.Calif. is an example.....
Don’t try to rationalize with stupidity. The fentanyl epidemic 😷 is just for starters. Why do some have to follow our immigration laws and others don’t?

Forum List

Back