How long will butts remain chapped over the election results?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
I get it. Libs. generally respond by emotion. This is why they're so easily entertained, and led astray by the media and fucks like Soros. .

As usual they project blame for their disaster. You know, they lost because of the dirty Russians. Of course it's BS, or at best a great exaggeration......Even if there is some merit, this kind of shit has taken place for decades, if not since our birth. Even the Obama and Clintons have had direct involvement in foreign elections, and Democrats have had involvements with the Russians as well.

Anyway, here are a few links putting the aggravated butt infection into perspective. Feel free to add more.

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

Ted Kennedy’s Secret Appeal to Russia to Hurt Reagan

Sessions not alone: Russian ambassador also met with numerous Democrats

I get it. Libs. generally respond by emotion. This is why they're so easily entertained, and led astray by the media and fucks like Soros. .

As usual they project blame for their disaster. You know, they lost because of the dirty Russians. Of course it's BS, or at best a great exaggeration......Even if there is some merit, this kind of shit has taken place for decades, if not since our birth. Even the Obama and Clintons have had direct involvement in foreign elections, and Democrats have had involvements with the Russians as well.

Anyway, here are a few links putting the aggravated butt infection into perspective. Feel free to add more.

Yea but, but, but, you racist, mean spirited, bigot. Hellary should be president because there are more people in California who voted for her, and I haven't been able to sit on my sore ass since the election...said all the whinny liberal bitches.

Never. This will be a generational level of butthurt. If he runs, and wins reelection it will be multigenerational butthurt.

what butt hurt, watching Trump fuck up, and Chump Drones try and cover for his sorry ass is like SNL, 24/7 365.

by all means, carry on, PLEASE CARRY ON ! Comedy at its best !

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Forever, I'm afraid, as long as he keeps winning. Lol

If the RWnut reaction to Obama's election were precedent, then the answer is 8 years and counting.

Yet, the Democrats were so concerned that republicans wouldn't accept the election if hillary had been elected.

No opposition party is going to accept the results of the election ever again. One side or other will continually delay and undermine the president no matter who it is. This is a whole new world of the dysfunctional states.

It's the Comey factor. The Jacksonians stayed pissed for a couple of decades.

Siete after a visit to Trump Tower....
upload_2017-3-21_13-3-58.png

TheDude must love fake news or is maybe one of the dumber Russian hacks? How is it some people are so naive and impressionable? Any nonsense keeps them happy in their weird bubble. American is in the age of ignorance and given the likes of Betsy DeVos and charter schools, along with home schooling and the anti science movement, America will soon be the land of dunces in the world, a third world plutocracy. May be there already. See also how we got here. "Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" by Jane Mayer.

"We live in a golden age of ignorance, and Trump and Brexit are part of that." The Problem With Facts

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger TheDude ] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis in 'Sanctions for Evil'

At this moment, conservatives are more upset with Trump than the Democrats are,

given that Trump is trying to shove a shitcicle of a healthcare bill down their throats.

IMG_0331.JPG

The more pertinent question is when is Trump going to stop breaking the law and you support it?

At this moment, conservatives are more upset with Trump than the Democrats are,

given that Trump is trying to shove a shitcicle of a healthcare bill down their throats.
My financial advisor, my son, just warned me if this shitstain of a HC bill doesn't pass, the market is going to plummet.
So Trump has set up the country that we're fucked if it passes and equally fucked if it doesn't.

Forum List

Back