how liberals celebrate 4th of july

LMAO. I'm not too concerned about being anybody's bitch, and I probably know the bikers.:rofl:

Of more pressing concern, IMO, is the need for said other convicts to worry about me deciding whether or not *I* want a bitch.

:wtf:

:rofl:

You just figure the odds. I'd ENSURE I was in solitary long before Bubba decided to come calling and I had to twist his head off.

Well, at least that sounds a little more reasonable. I was beginning to think you'd spent too much time talking to Matts..

Wow that's funny. That is the same thing the Republicans did to Clinton when he was in the whitehouse. Wasn't it the republicans who couldnt wait to get at Clinton because he lied about getting his dicked sucked? Something George W probably hasn't had in forever from that skank Laura.

Today during the Bush years, libs say patriotism is doing everything you can to oppose and impeach him. As well as to surrender to terrorists in Iraq

No dear, you have to understand ...

My shooting poo-throwers and twisting bubba's head off and your relegating me to being matts "buddy" is called "flirting," and we need to get a room.:rofl:

But check-in's not until 4:00. What're we supposed to do til then? :redface:

Forum List

Back