How does one PREVENT women and minorities from Voting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apples and Oranges. You aren't talking about whether mailin ballots are good or bad.

Of course i am.. For it to be UNIVERSAL and the MAJORITY of ballots would be a bigger disaster than hanging chad...

If you have a universal mailin system that has no checks and balances (Audits before, during and after) you are right. But introduce the Audits and things change. With the system we have in Colorado Mailin ballots are acctually better than even voting in person. The states that are the hardest battling the mailin ballots are also the ones without the Audits in place. ALL the states should have the audits in place regardless because they remove the dishonesty from the voting. But it ends up that no matter how the voting is done, without the audits a degree of fraud voting will occur. Common sense says that Universal Mailin Ballots also will be accompanied with the Audits and the hardest fraud voting states just can't have that in their Boss Hawg systems.

Now, let's see you do that for about 150 million voters.

Considering most of it is done by computers and scanners, it can be done much better than a human sitting there counting each ballot and recording it. The Human only gets involved when there is a problem. If the State hires the right people to setup the computer system like we did then it works. It works just find for our 5 million people. The only glitches in the system have been human created and the Audits have corrected those. IF it works for 5 million, hire the same people to do the 10 mil or 50 mil or more instead of the computer hacks that run around getting hired by states like California.

For mail-in ballots, what is to prevent someone else taking your ballot, completing it, and mailing it in with their choices?

Not a thing. Except if you vote your vote will show up twice and both are disgarded. You really should have been more careful with your ballot, shouldn't you. Then they have the After Election Audit. What happens? You should ask the old State Republican Chairman that question. He's doing prison time for doing just that with his Ex Wifes ballot. She moved after the divorce and voted in another state where she established legal residency. There was one other in 2018 and He was a Republican as well where he used someone else's mailin ballot. It's taken very, very serious around these her parts. Where you are, they might just sweep it under the rug but here, it's a full blown prison bound felony.

The commission is made up of both Democrats and Republicans appointed by the Governor's office.

What if you just didn't complete it at all? Someone else can complete the ballot and submit it. There is no check for that?

Then you should have destroyed it. Had you torn it up, I am quite sure that a mailin ballot held together with scotch tape and super glue would get caught in the Election Audit and be investigated.

Libtards are not smart enough to do that. They will also just wait for the local Democrat precinct official to come collect the unused ballot so they can ensure that it is used to their benefit.

Are you really this stupid? Yes, you must be. With the Audits in place I doubt if the Republicans are going to sit idly by and allow that. Vice Versa for the other way around. That is, unless the Republicans are that stupid and I give Republicans more credit than that. Although the only two recorded mailin voter frauds for 2018 were both Republicans.

How would an audit detect the type of fraud I indicated? It wouldn't and no such audit exists outside perhaps your state.

How many days will people sit and wait on this audit before finally certifying the presidential election?

Still waiting on the counter rebuttal by SGT. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
LOL he never said there was evidence you just linked to the same video. He said that after the President left office he could be charged.
OMG, did you just say what I thought you just said? Lol! When Mueller said he could be charged, that means that Mueller is confirming evidence. Otherwise, he never would have said that. Do you seriously not understand that?
No it does not the question was can he be charged after he is out of office NOT is there evidence ON this case to charge him. And when Barr said NO conspiracy Mueller NEVER said it wasn't true, EVER.
My God man, you can't possibly be this stupid. Or do you not understand the English language? When Mueller told us he can be charged, that tells us one thing, and one thing only. It tells us he is guilty of obstruction. That's the only thing it tells us. Why would Mueller say that if he wasn't guilty? Answer, there is no reason.
Again if you ACTUALLY understood english you would know he did no such thing. When Barr announced no evidence of Conspiracy all Mueller had to do was point to where it was in the documents he provided. He did not meaning there is NONE. And yes EVERY member of Congress that wanted to read Mueller's report unedited did so.

And yet, the SCOTUS has still refused to rule to release the uredacted Muelller report to the house even today. I guess it will have to wait until after Jan 21, 2021 for that release when the new IG goes after Rump and his merry band of Criminals. Just remember, Rump opened up that can of worms. NO PARDON!

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Because the dem party thinks women, blacks and Latinos are too stupid to do it properly

Me thinks that you are too stupid to do it Properly. I promote women in public office. They can't screw it up any worse than the men have.
Yea, im the stupid one when you cant logically attack the premise.
Dumbfuck

Are you saying that I don't support Women into Public Office? You can't have it both ways.
This thread is not about WHO to vote for it is about voter ID and consolidating voting Precincts, stay on topic and answer the question put forth.

Around here, they shut down the voting booths in the areas that would be considered Liberal Leaning. Those voting booths were there so that people that are confined to wheel chairs, can't drive, etc. now have to find a way to travel to a predominately Red area to vote. But we have mailin voting and the Party of the Rump is slipping fast. The Cheats are now made public.
LOL provide EVIDENCE that cohttps://portside.org/video/2017-07-07/greg-palast-confronts-kris-kobach-about-crosscheck-voter-purging-listsnsolidation only affects minorities not your word.

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election The election was stolen by a voter purge and poll closings.
Voter purges are MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW. As for consolidation it is no more a burden to minorities then to whites and it is needed to save money and shut down poll sites that attracted 20 people. only.
Shutting down polls in minority areas is voter suppression. Vote by mail is the only way now. Republicans totally corrupted the system.
But voting by mail requires one to fill out a form, possibly an address, and going to a post office. Isn’t that voter suppression? That sounds like a very tough task to ask of people who can’t even get a photo ID made.
Why do they have to go to a post office? Do they not have mail service at their place of residence?
I don’t.
Because the dem party thinks women, blacks and Latinos are too stupid to do it properly

Me thinks that you are too stupid to do it Properly. I promote women in public office. They can't screw it up any worse than the men have.
Dumbfuck

Are you saying that I don't support Women into Public Office? You can't have it both ways.
This thread is not about WHO to vote for it is about voter ID and consolidating voting Precincts, stay on topic and answer the question put forth.

Around here, they shut down the voting booths in the areas that would be considered Liberal Leaning. Those voting booths were there so that people that are confined to wheel chairs, can't drive, etc. now have to find a way to travel to a predominately Red area to vote. But we have mailin voting and the Party of the Rump is slipping fast. The Cheats are now made public.
LOL provide EVIDENCE that cohttps://portside.org/video/2017-07-07/greg-palast-confronts-kris-kobach-about-crosscheck-voter-purging-listsnsolidation only affects minorities not your word.

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election The election was stolen by a voter purge and poll closings.
Voter purges are MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW. As for consolidation it is no more a burden to minorities then to whites and it is needed to save money and shut down poll sites that attracted 20 people. only.
Shutting down polls in minority areas is voter suppression. Vote by mail is the only way now. Republicans totally corrupted the system.
But voting by mail requires one to fill out a form, possibly an address, and going to a post office. Isn’t that voter suppression? That sounds like a very tough task to ask of people who can’t even get a photo ID made.
Most people can mail things from their house.
And a lot of people can’t with community mail boxes. I don’t get mail delivered directly to my house, and to mail anything means going to the post office.
Don't you live in BFE anyway?

Still waiting on the counter rebuttal by SGT. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
LOL he never said there was evidence you just linked to the same video. He said that after the President left office he could be charged.
OMG, did you just say what I thought you just said? Lol! When Mueller said he could be charged, that means that Mueller is confirming evidence. Otherwise, he never would have said that. Do you seriously not understand that?
No it does not the question was can he be charged after he is out of office NOT is there evidence ON this case to charge him. And when Barr said NO conspiracy Mueller NEVER said it wasn't true, EVER.
My God man, you can't possibly be this stupid. Or do you not understand the English language? When Mueller told us he can be charged, that tells us one thing, and one thing only. It tells us he is guilty of obstruction. That's the only thing it tells us. Why would Mueller say that if he wasn't guilty? Answer, there is no reason.
Again if you ACTUALLY understood english you would know he did no such thing. When Barr announced no evidence of Conspiracy all Mueller had to do was point to where it was in the documents he provided. He did not meaning there is NONE. And yes EVERY member of Congress that wanted to read Mueller's report unedited did so.

And yet, the SCOTUS has still refused to rule to release the uredacted Muelller report to the house even today. I guess it will have to wait until after Jan 21, 2021 for that release when the new IG goes after Rump and his merry band of Criminals. Just remember, Rump opened up that can of worms. NO PARDON!
EVERY member of Congress that wanted to read the unredacted version has and yet they did not include it in the Impeachment, go figure.

Dumbfuck

Wow, I can't wait. Now we are going to have to sit though a whole bunch of "Hey, we are going to see a gang of Liberals going from house to house stealing mailin ballots from the mailboxes". Okay, rtwhingfruitcakes, get started.

that and of course the ridiculous argument that every illegal alien votes 7 times.
120 percent of a district voted. In California in several different districts...... How does 120 percent vote when the rolls only go to 100 percent? And yes the popular vote was ballooned BY California before California was counted Trump was up by 1 Million votes.

You keep claiming this. How about Government Proof. IF it's out there, it's public record. Until then, you are just spreading more BS. Rump lost the Public Vote by over 3 mil but won the EC. That's the reality of things. Don't look for lightning to strike the same way, the same place.

EVERY member of Congress that wanted to read the unredacted version has and yet they did not include it in the Impeachment, go figure.

Wrong. They got to read the Edited version with the "Security Info" removed. Of course, only Rumps band of criminals decided what was a security breach or not.

That was NOT the court case you incredible fucking dumbass. Get your shit in one sock before shooting off you mouth!
The case involved grand jury testimony which always remains secret according to the law.

Now, let's see if you have the balls to admit you fucked up!

Dumbfuck

Wow, I can't wait. Now we are going to have to sit though a whole bunch of "Hey, we are going to see a gang of Liberals going from house to house stealing mailin ballots from the mailboxes". Okay, rtwhingfruitcakes, get started.

that and of course the ridiculous argument that every illegal alien votes 7 times.
120 percent of a district voted. In California in several different districts...... How does 120 percent vote when the rolls only go to 100 percent? And yes the popular vote was ballooned BY California before California was counted Trump was up by 1 Million votes.

You keep claiming this. How about Government Proof. IF it's out there, it's public record. Until then, you are just spreading more BS. Rump lost the Public Vote by over 3 mil but won the EC. That's the reality of things. Don't look for lightning to strike the same way, the same place.
Californai does not elected the President I don't care if every single person in ther State voted for Hillary we have 50 separate elections actually 51 counting District of Columbia. Hillary lost the ONLY way a President has EVER been ELECTED in the ENTIRE HISTORY of this Country.

Dumbfuck

Californai does not elected the President I don't care if every single person in ther State voted for Hillary we have 50 separate elections actually 51 counting District of Columbia. Hillary lost the ONLY way a President has EVER been ELECTED in the ENTIRE HISTORY of this Country.

Don't look for lightning to strike the same place at the same time of day, the same time of year twice. That is what you are banking on. It's not up to Biden to fail. It's up to Rump to succeed and he's not doing a very good job of that.

Dumbfuck

Not 100% true. See the election of 1824 which was decided in the House of Representatives.

Dumbfuck

Not 100% true. See the election of 1824 which was decided in the House of Representatives.
But THAT too is because the electoral college failed to clearly pick a winner and IS part and parcel of the election process. If they don't like the Electoral college they need to create an amendment to get rid of it.

Dumbfuck

But THAT too is because the electoral college failed to clearly pick a winner and IS part and parcel of the election process. If they don't like the Electoral college they need to create an amendment to get rid of it.

I just corrected your statement historically. Other than that, your statement about elections being decided by the EC is correct. The election of 1876 is another that bears review.

Dumbfuck

Yeah when you purge dead people it does tend to steal it from Democrats.

The question from the OP was posed as to how we keep minorities and women from voting? Easy, it's called a bribe. The same way Trump got himself impeached.. And it all came back to us today, as we are reminded of the Pamela Karlan testimony. Trump is doing it again with Michigan. If you do not cut out mail in voting, you won't get any storm relief. Trump needs to be impeached for bribing a governor in an election;
A few weeks before President Trump was impeached last December for attempting to blackmail Ukraine into investigating Joe Biden, Stanford law professor Pamela Karlan warned the House Judiciary Committee of a future in which the president used similar tactics on his own country:

“Imagine living in a part of Louisiana or Texas that’s prone to devastating hurricanes and flooding. What would you think if you lived there and your governor asked for a meeting with the president to discuss getting disaster aid that Congress has provided for? What would you think if that president said, ‘I would like you to do us a favor? I’ll meet with you, and send the disaster relief, once you brand my opponent a criminal.’

Dumbfuck

Yeah when you purge dead people it does tend to steal it from Democrats.
But those weren't dead people who were purged. Try again.

SCOTUS is covering for Trump. We've lost truth, honesty, and the accurate interpretation of the law from a majority of these judges. Gutting the voting rights act certainly proved that.

Dumbfuck

I just corrected your statement historically. Other than that, your statement about elections being decided by the EC is correct. The election of 1876 is another that bears review.
The process involving the EC INCLUDES the clause about what to do if no winner is selected so it is by the SAME process.

SCOTUS is covering for Trump. We've lost truth, honesty, and the accurate interpretation of the law from a majority of these judges. Gutting the voting rights act certainly proved that.
LOL sure thing just cause there are not 5 liberals now creating law from the bench you suddenly don't like the Supreme Court all those years it did your bidding it was fine though RIGHT?

Dumbfuck

The process involving the EC INCLUDES the clause about what to do if no winner is selected so it is by the SAME process.
It was modified by amendments. In 1876, the House did NOT decide the election when no one received a majority in the EC.

LOL sure thing just cause there are not 5 liberals now creating law from the bench you suddenly don't like the Supreme Court all those years it did your bidding it was fine though RIGHT?
"Bidding?" So, gutting a persons right to vote based on color, was conceived by "bidding?" I didn't know that? I was under the impression that the United States of America meant all of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back