How do you solve a problem like Maria…..oops, I mean Kamala?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
What will the Senate Democrats do? Will there be enough who will put the country above their demonization of Republicans?

The question is, will even a few of them recognize which one of the following three is the only hope to save this country:

1) A demented old man whose decades of corruption with foreign adversaries is starting to unravel

2) An Affirmative Action idiot who was chosen for her role because leftists value diversity more than even a semblance of competence

3) A somewhat wish-washy guy who DOES have the semblance of competence and whose early actions indicate that he has the balls to do what’s needed, albeit he’s a Republican

So, will they vote to convict Biden once the DOJ is forced to turn over the classified docs they are currently hiding for Biden’s sake, do the same for the AAI (Affirmative Action Idiot) whose mouth seems good for only one thing, and it’s not speaking, and allow the 2nd down to be installed as president, much like happened with Ford?

She is a great insurance policy for Biden.

I would love to see her be President just for the entertainment…but those pulling the strings will not let it happen.

I'd vote for her just for entertainment value and to demonstrate that diversity hires doesn't usually equate to the most or best qualified.

The only way to get rid of Kamala is to get her to quit voluntarily and to replace her with another Broad of Color.

Is Pocahontas willing to become the first Squaw and second American Indian to become Vice President?

We’ve already had a black woman. If we’re going for diversity, and a new ”first,” how about a Jew? We’ve never had a Jewish president OR Vice President.

Better yet, a Jewish woman! I’m not busy.

We’ve already had a black woman. If we’re going for diversity, and a new ”first,” how about a Jew? We’ve never had a Jewish president OR Vice President.

How about Ivanka?

St Donald's blood lines are Jewish .

On one side, Donald Trump descends from the Lion of Judah-Zarah from his mother’s side. Trump’s paternal ancestors are from Kallstadt, Palatinate, which is a southern region of Germany; however, this region wasn’t always under German control. It was once a Celtic ( Israelite if you trace back ) region. If you look at their emblems, Palatinate features a gold lion; and Kallstadt’s features a white eagle and the orb

Also a Freemason ( see Celtic with Scotland at the heart of Freemasonry) which is an interesting combination .

Last edited:
The CIA probably has some dirt on her and will make her go bye bye if they want to.

Remember, she and Biden were installed by the state. They were specifically chosen.

St Donald's blood lines are Jewish .

On one side, Donald Trump descends from the Lion of Judah-Zarah from his mother’s side. Trump’s paternal ancestors are from Kallstadt, Palatinate, which is a southern region of Germany; however, this region wasn’t always under German control. It was once a Celtic ( Israelite if you trace back ) region. If you look at their emblems, Palatinate features a gold lion; and Kallstadt’s features a white eagle and the orb

Also a Freemason ( see Celtic with Scotland at the heart of Freemasonry) which is an interesting combination .
All that aside, he is not Jewish. My point was that we have never had a Jewish president OR vice president, and if Dems value diversity, there are other minorities to pick from other than just blacks.

She is a great insurance policy for Biden.

I would love to see her be President just for the entertainment…but those pulling the strings will not let it happen.
Get rid of her as they got rid of Agnew. Put a moron like Ford in until the election.

Get rid of her as they got rid of Agnew. Put a moron like Ford in until the election.
I wouldn’t exactly call McCarthy a moron, but he doesn’t strike me as presidential caliber. Still, he’s leaps and bounds ahead of The Corrupted Demented One and The Affirmative Action Idiot.

I doubt that the Dems would allow that path to play out, though. So….get rid of Kamala, pick a new VP, and then dump Biden. Voters will be so disgusted with the shitshow the Dems put on that Republicans will be poised to win the WH, the Senate, and increase the majority in the House in 2024.

Exactly. This 100%.

Watergate was a CIA setup as well.

Agnew got fucked On tax evason.

You have this nailed.

Ford was on the Warren Commission.

Joe Biden was specfically chosen by the STATE because of all the dirt they have on him…..so they can flush him at any time.

You think they dont know about all of his dirty business dealings…they fucking killed Kennedy and got away with it. They pulled off Watergate to flush Nixon.

They can definitely flush Biden.

Forum List

Back