How do you abort a 70 or 80 year old? Planned Parenthood supporters tried..

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

i love this man, the one who was on Fox News last night and the other one (whom I know less about...) praying and giving out rosaries in front of an abortion mill

The aborters did what aborters do: tried to abort him like the fetuses inside the facility..

Cutting their ssi and throwing them out on their ass is one way of doing it. Oh'yess, that is what republicans do!
Just more of the same old hyperbole without yielding any objective evidence; Regardless, if a 70 or 80 year has some type of disease or condition that makes their life dependent on drugs and / or medical devices .. that just means they have the same definition as a fetus .. right?

hmmm...

LOL

I'm a little perplexed...

with these responses. Some I understand, most Idon't... Oh well...

Hopefully those of good will are going to pray for these lovely Christian people willing to suffer for Christ and His little, helpless ones in the womb.

Thank God all over again for Trump who really got the ball rolling against Roe...

That vile pustule on the integrity of our nation, now gone forever...

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

i love this man, the one who was on Fox News last night and the other one (whom I know less about...) praying and giving out rosaries in front of an abortion mill

The aborters did what aborters do: tried to abort him like the fetuses inside the facility..

We have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country, and the current administration is complicit in it.

We have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country, and the current administration is complicit in it.
yeh, it's no longer government by the people, for the people

it's govt against the people

and using their money to be so against...

sick stuff

Forum List

Back