How can you even title something like this?

but Trump finally has a court order for these health care assholes to disclose their practices.
Do you have a source for that? I hate to tell you, but, Trump ain't a god. In fact he's a narcissistic politico just like his brethren and sisters in the Districts of Criminals all across the Country.

So you havent heard about Trumps transparency in Medical bills act?
I guess I shouldnt be surprised...you'd have to go somewhere else to learn about it other than CNN.

They are downgrading American medicine precisely aimed at pricing now on the Avian Flu Talk (Coronavirus Talk) forum. Trump's transparency move means that he is awake and working.

but Trump finally has a court order for these health care assholes to disclose their practices.
Do you have a source for that? I hate to tell you, but, Trump ain't a god. In fact he's a narcissistic politico just like his brethren and sisters in the Districts of Criminals all across the Country.

He isn't a God... but he is the next best thing. A God-Emperor.

He isn't a God... but he is the next best thing. A God-Emperor.
I've always said he was placed in that office by God to give us one last chance before we lose the country forever. Better make smart choices in November

Forum List

Back