How Can We Have Laws of Science Without Design?

The components of a circular argument are often logically valid because if the premises are true, the conclusion must be true. However, the argument is useless because the conclusion is one of the premises. Circular logic cannot prove a conclusion because, if the conclusion is doubted, the premise which leads to it will also be doubted.[3] Begging the question is a form of circular reasoning.[4]

Circular reasoning is often of the form: "A is true because B is true; B is true because A is true." Circularity can be difficult to detect if it involves a longer chain of propositions.

All things that are describable in human cognitive expressions are designed.

The behavior of the universe is describable in human cognitive expression.

Therefore the universe displays design.

That is not circular at all.

The fuckery is too much to even add some wit, so I guess we shouldn't be using the term fuck wit to describe the ignorance.

lol, down to condescension already?

I assert that a system of laws is designed in every case, and so I think this universe obviously designed since we discover that it is well described by a system of laws.

You say that complexities (never introduced by me, so a straw man on your part) do not prove design, which is stupid already.

Then I state that no system of laws is not designed and challenge you to show one that is not designed.

You respond that the laws of the universe are such an example, but that has never been proven.

But you keep replying the same way, not realizing what an idiot you are demonstrating yourself to be.

In fact you carry on like you are proving something!

lolololol.

So I am done with you, and each time you respond I will insert broiler plate as I don't have time to respond to trolls like you.

Argument:

:lol:
It's circular logic, dumbass.

No it is not.

I'll let you figure it out.

All A are B

The universe is A

Therefore the universe is also B

I have it figured out, stupid ass.

I literally did laugh out loud one of those loll's somewhere.....not even gunna lie

No it is not.

All A are B

The universe is A

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man

aaahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

I've got some things to go do.

So you retards can high five each other and lie to yourselves some more till I get back, then I will sink each of your posts once again and I will keep doing it to show the lurkers that you guys are full of shit.

There is nothing behind your assertions but only an urge to bully people into compliance and silence and I will not be silenced by your troll shenanigans.

This is serious, this is to the bitter end.

You fucking liars are the same since the Jacobins, lying cheating murdering anything it takes to advance your evil bile.

But people are waking up to your lies and dispelling your illusions.

Too bad, so sad, but your time in history is seeping away from you and in a few decades you will be like the fascist of other ages past; exposed, banished and seldom remembered.

So you are telling me that you know what the best minds on the planet don't even KNOW. lol That's funny.

Bullshhit, the best minds have known it for millennia.

If god created the universe, who or what created god? :eek:

Lol, retreating to using smilies now? lolol

What God is a red herring. There is only one Creator, and which concept of the Creator best describes Him is irrelevant to our question regarding the system of natural laws and their obvious design.

But you, you cant even get your attributions straight in a message board post!

You are arguing from the first cause fallacy. If god is a first cause, why can't the universe itself be a "first" cause? In which case, Chocolate:

harvey_rabbit.jpg

Bump.

What? You didn't like the bunny suit?

I literally did laugh out loud one of those loll's somewhere.....not even gunna lie

I assert that a system of laws is designed in every case, and so I think this universe obviously designed since we discover that it is well described by a system of laws.

You say that complexities (never introduced by me, so a straw man on your part) do not prove design, which is stupid already.

Then I state that no system of laws is not designed and challenge you to show one that is not designed.

You respond that the laws of the universe are such an example, but that has never been proven.

But you keep replying the same way, not realizing what an idiot you are demonstrating yourself to be.

lolololol.

So I am done with you, and each time you respond I will insert broiler plate as I don't have time to respond to trolls like you.

Argument:

What God is a red herring. There is only one Creator, and which concept of the Creator best describes Him is irrelevant to our question regarding the system of natural laws and their obvious design.

You are arguing from the first cause fallacy. If god is a first cause, why can't the universe itself be a "first" cause? In which case, Chocolate:

Bump.

Lol, its a waste of space, so I deleted it.

All A are B

The universe is A

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man

aaahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

lolololol.

Argument:

harvey_rabbit.jpg

Bump.

Fool cant even figure out what he's using is circular, while literally repeating it over and over and over again.

Should I throw him a crumb?

The Universe's Laws are a system of laws.
You're saying that every system of laws observed by humans is proven to have been designed.
The universe is a system of laws observed by humans.
It is not proven to have been designed, unless you're circling back to line#2 which is a fallacy, it is called circular reasoning/logic.

Dipstick.

Further, and funnier -

Is that the fact that there's no proof that the Laws of physics were designed by something means that making this statement: "no system of laws is not designed"

Is Mere speculation. A thousand yards from being fact or proving any theory.

Fool cant even figure out what he's using is circular, while literally repeating it over and over and over again.

I think you mean that I cant tell when I am using a circular argument, which I am not, you stupid shit.

Argument:

Should I throw him a crumb?

The Universe's Laws are a system of laws.
You're saying that every system of laws observed by humans is proven to have been designed.
The universe is a system of laws observed by humans.
It is not proven to have been designed, unless you're circling back to line#2 which is a fallacy, it is called circular reasoning/logic.

Dipstick.

lolololol.

Argument:

Further, and funnier -

Is that the fact that there's no proof that the Laws of physics were designed by something means that making this statement: "no system of laws is not designed"

Is Mere speculation. A thousand yards from being fact or proving any theory.

lolololol.

Argument:

Argument:

Oh, its very circular.

Last edited by a moderator:

IArgument:

Oh, its very circular.

lolololol.

Argument:

Argument:

Oh, its very circular.

lolololol.

Argument:

Too shallow brained.

Forum List

Back