House Weighs Bill to Make Gun Permits Valid Across State Lines

Some of us won't be happy until every American goes everywhere packing a gun.

Some of us won't be happy until no American goes anywhere packing a gun.

Frankly both groups are freaking nuts as far as I can tell.

I feel safe when I know people are armed not disarmed

Everybody?

Or just the people that you personally approve of?

How safe would you feel living next to a predominately minority high school if all the kids carried to school every day?

Would you feel safer under those circumstances, BR?

Everybody?

I really don't care because I am also armed so it doesn't matter

How safe would you feel living next to a predominately minority high school if all the kids carried to school every day?
When a person becomes accountable for their actions they should be allowed to carry. Are kids accounatable for their actions?

Some of us won't be happy until every American goes everywhere packing a gun.

Some of us won't be happy until no American goes anywhere packing a gun.

Frankly both groups are freaking nuts as far as I can tell.

Everybody?

High school kids are prohibited form owning and/ or receiving a concealed weapons permit.

Yet no jobs bill from the House.Really important issue during a great recession.

It is because of the state of the union that I have considered carrying a gun for the first time in over 40 years. When the people are needy and disgruntled is when stuff starts hitting the fan (criminal activity through percieved need because of lack of personal resources), and I don't want any on me!

Everybody?

Everybody?

When a person becomes accountable for their actions they should be allowed to carry. Are kids accounatable for their actions?

So you don't believe that EVERYBODY ought to have the right to carry, only those that YOU BELIEVE are accountable for their actions?

What are you some kind of nanny-state freedom hating commie or somethng?

Don't KIDS have the right to protect themselves, too?

It doesn't say anywhere in the second amenedment that high school kids are excluded.

You're just another freedom-hating, gun grabber pretending to love freedom and the second amendment.

Everybody?

So you don't believe that EVERYBODY ought to have the right to carry, only those that YOU BELIEVE are accountable for their actions?

It doesn't say anywhere in the second amenedment that high school kids are excluded.

You're just another freedom-hating, gun grabber pretending to love freedom and the second amendment.

Thats what parents are for, and when not in the sight of their parents thats what teachers are for to protect them

more deaths due to gun grabbers laws

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGKqL_Pq6YY&feature=related]Gun-Free Chicago Deadly Weekend - YouTube[/ame]

Not an unlimited right

The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms

Again, more bureaucratic nonsense. Freemen ought to ignore the ruling.

If a right can be limited then it has been transformed to a mere privilege. The Constitution limits the right of government bureaucrats not those of "WE THE PEOPLE"

"...The Fascist State organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual; the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential; the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone.... "

Benito Mussolini

Not an unlimited right

The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms

Again, more bureaucratic nonsense. Freemen ought to ignore the ruling.

If a right can be limited then it has been transformed to a mere privilege. The Constitution limits the right of government bureaucrats not those of "WE THE PEOPLE"

"...The Fascist State organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual; the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential; the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone.... "

Benito Mussolini

very nice
When citizens exchange liberty's for a little safety they no loger are citizens they are slaves.

Thats what parents are for, and when not in the sight of their parents thats what teachers are for to protect them

Where does it mention PARENTS OR TEACHERS OR CHILDREN in the SEcond Amendment, Gun grabber?

You don't REALLY believe in the second amendment, do you, you collectivist commie pinko gun hater!

What you WANT is YOU to be armed so you can push around all those high school kids who you think ought not to have guns!

Why you're nothing more than another forking, liberal, gun-grabbing, freedom-hating, anti-Second Amendment, commie aren't you?

Where does it mention PARENTS OR TEACHERS OR CHILDREN in the SEcond Amendment, Gun grabber?

You don't REALLY believe in the second amendment, do you, you collectivist commie pinko gun hater!

What you WANT is YOU to be armed so you can push around all those high school kids who you think ought not to have guns!

Why you're nothing more than another forking, liberal, gun-grabbing, freedom-hating, anti-Second Amendment, commie aren't you?

Where in the constitution does it say kids have rights? Your questions are total bullshit and you know it. So should we give five year olds the right to vote? to right to drive? the right to marry? the right to buy a home? the right to work?

Where in the constitution does it say kids have rights? Your questions are total bullshit and you know it. So should we give five year olds the right to vote? to right to drive? the right to marry? the right to buy a home? the right to work?

If you haven't figured it ouy, genius, he's mocking you and your side of politics by applying the same logic (if you can call it that) people like you spout ad nauseum. "It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution!" God does that simplistic, erroneous approach get so tiresome. Y'all never realize that perfectly valid law can exist within the "framework" of the document, but not in the actual document.

I'm sure the founders meant citizens...and they defined citizens as white males over a certain age...but he's mocking you within an inch of your life. It's fun to watch.

smiley_emoticons_popcorn_essen.gif

If you haven't figured it ouy, genius, he's mocking you and your side of politics by applying the same logic (if you can call it that) people like you spout ad nauseum. "It's not in the constitution! It's not in the constitution!" God does that simplistic, erroneous approach get so tiresome. Y'all never realize that perfectly valid law can exist within the "framework" of the document, but not in the actual document.

I'm sure the founders meant citizens...and they defined citizens as white males over a certain age...but he's mocking you within an inch of your life. It's fun to watch.

[/QUOTE]

I laugh at morons, I pitty fools, I pitty you.

Forum List

Back