House Dems Erupt Into 'Ukraine First' Chant and Wave Ukrainian Flags After Passing $60 Billion Foreign Aid Bill

Wow, sure you want to stick with that?

I'm all for killing Putin and his henchmen, but I won't go as far as saying I would be "proud" to send money to kill Russians. That's a bit too much.
OK

How about only those Russians who have invaded Ukraine ?

Why aren't you fighting for Russia, if you love them that much?

And internet tough guy like you should be out there, putting himself on the line.

Some folks (like you) type, some folks have already done it. I don't love Russia or War. There is no glory, no honor, just death. I'm the guy who will tell you who I am, where I am and how you can get a hold of me. You? You hide.

1713920838744.png

U.S. war propaganda has become so successful that many americans are convinced that the people, who are actually trying to tell them the truth, either work for Putin, Xi or are anti-semites

Not enough
I proudly send my tax dollars to kill Russians
Russians are not like Americans. They die to the last man. You have seen it over and over. And Ukraine is not far off. It's just that there is less of them.

Not only that, there’s $3.5B not for the Border wall, but to speed the delivery of the Illegal Alien invasion force into the USA

Forum List

Back