Horrifying video shows gunmen kill 7 after being laughed at for losing at pool

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
In Brazil. Latin America is super violent must be something in the water.

Horrifying video captured the moment two gunmen opened fire in a Brazilian pool hall — killing seven people, including a 12-year-old girl, who had laughed at them for losing.

The depraved men lost two consecutive games in Sinop City, in the state of Mato Grosso, on Tuesday and further lost it when the crowd laughed at their misfortune, Newsflash reported.

The chilling footage shows one of the men lining up the victims against the wall at gunpoint while his companion grabs a shotgun from a pickup truck.

In a few seconds, the man with the pump-action shotgun begins his terrifying assault, shooting a man in a white T-shirt at point-blank range.

He continues his barrage, picking his targets one by one as the other man joins in with his handgun.

In Brazil. Latin America is super violent must be something in the water.

Horrifying video captured the moment two gunmen opened fire in a Brazilian pool hall — killing seven people, including a 12-year-old girl, who had laughed at them for losing.

The depraved men lost two consecutive games in Sinop City, in the state of Mato Grosso, on Tuesday and further lost it when the crowd laughed at their misfortune, Newsflash reported.

The chilling footage shows one of the men lining up the victims against the wall at gunpoint while his companion grabs a shotgun from a pickup truck.

In a few seconds, the man with the pump-action shotgun begins his terrifying assault, shooting a man in a white T-shirt at point-blank range.

He continues his barrage, picking his targets one by one as the other man joins in with his handgun.

Yeah, let's pump all the South American thugs we can into this country!

First five Topics at time of writing. See Below .
At what point , I wonder, does this hint at a trend ? Many top experts forecast from a scientific rationale that we would see a huge violence increase directly linked to Killer Shots this winter and coming spring -- yet another possible Coincidence to perhaps ponder.
Keep watching before making instant judgements and childish comments , let alone drawing hard conclusions .
imo

Black male student knocks white female teacher out, continues to beat on her, spits on her, threatens to kill her over a Nintendo switch.
Horrifying video shows gunmen kill 7 after being laughed at for losing at pool
Reports of unknown white dust falling out of the sky in West Virginia & Maryland
Florida Student Knocks Out, Pounds Unconscious Teacher Into Floor Over Nintendo Switch
Florida TV journalist shot dead while reporting on a murder

We already have plenty in the US that are violent and native.
Take it a step further since you are being specific. If you were to estimate, would you say many of these murderers (most of them?) were Atheists? I'm suggesting this since religion seems to be disregarded by you as a legitimate moral compass.

Take it a step further. If you were to estimate, would you say many of them (most of them?) were Atheists? I'm suggesting this since religion seems to be disregarded by you as a legitimate moral compass.
I have seen very little moral compass from the church or its members. In fact I see the bastardness and basness of the church and humans.

Why is that a reason to get more? In Brazil, it is army that comes for them.
Does Brazil have a high or low immigration rate?

The current net migration rate for Brazil in 2023 is 0.028 per 1000 population, a 34.88% decline from 2022. The net migration rate for Brazil in 2022 was 0.043 per 1000 population, a 25.86% decline from 2021. The net migration rate for Brazil in 2021 was 0.058 per 1000 population, a 19.44% decline from 2020.

Brazil Net Migration Rate 1950-2023 | MacroTrends​

Does Brazil have a high or low immigration rate?

The current net migration rate for Brazil in 2023 is 0.028 per 1000 population, a 34.88% decline from 2022. The net migration rate for Brazil in 2022 was 0.043 per 1000 population, a 25.86% decline from 2021. The net migration rate for Brazil in 2021 was 0.058 per 1000 population, a 19.44% decline from 2020.

Brazil Net Migration Rate 1950-2023 | MacroTrends

How about a point?

lol wut? You claiming the army is doing all the murders in the U.S. now? lol smoke another rock.
I am not claiming anything but what people actually do, I don't live in that shit-throwing monkey act yous guys perform. The logical conclusion is that: some of the humans on the planet are violent, but not all the humans on the planet are violent.

Forum List

Back