Hope for the future...

Leftists...is it any wonder they are the most murderous group in the history of mankind?
I don't have to kill you, just go where you are wanted and live your utopia? Oh right, as soon as you stepped off the plane they'd shoot your ass so you stay here and whine instead.
There is not such thing as utopia. You should know this as your ancestors tried to find it in the USSR, China, Cambodia, Cuba, Vietnam, N. Korea, etc...and they left a trail of death, suffering, and destruction...kind of like what you unknowingly want to happen here.
My kind founded this nation, I'm a liberal, and not for your kind so vote with your feet, hot-shot.

you sound like a racist wierdo posting crap like that

--LOL@U

"my kind"

--LOL
I sound like someone who can call a spade a spade, unlike you apparently.

more racism on your part

Well, there really isn't any, but what gives you hope for the future? More people, less people, no people, no this, not that? Do tell...

This is probably the best hope for the future:

101209ml.jpg

Well, there really isn't any, but what gives you hope for the future? More people, less people, no people, no this, not that? Do tell...

I have no hope for the future. This nation is doomed. It's too full witless turds like you to ever recover from its death spiral.

Last edited:
Increase in the flow of information from the internet, smart phones, etc gives me hope. It's harder to pull blinders over people than ever before in history.
It doesn't seem to be working for you.
Sorry but in my time here you've proven to be one of the biggest fools on this forum. Excuse me for not taking offense.

Increase in the flow of information from the internet, smart phones, etc gives me hope. It's harder to pull blinders over people than ever before in history.
Sorry but in my time here you've proven to be one of the biggest fools on this forum. Excuse me for not taking offense.
ROFL!

How ironic!

Tell me, how have a proven myself to be a fool?
With pretty much every post I've seen from you in the last 3 years. :thup:

ROFL!

How ironic!

In other words, you can't name anything.

ROFL!

How ironic!

K from now on when I see you being a fool I'll point it out to you in the hopes that you learn. At least until I get bored. :thup:

Is that what keeps lefties awake at night? Worrying about more or less people in the world? Maybe lefties really worry about more Blacks since the left overwhelmingly endorses abortion and Black babies are most often killed in the womb.

ROFL!

How ironic!

K from now on when I see you being a fool I'll point it out to you in the hopes that you learn. At least until I get bored. :thup:

That should be good for a few laughs.

Forum List

Back