Hong Kong: Joshua Wong and fellow pro-democracy activists jailed

....there is a lower level of threat from every mainland chinese student who enters the US....

Although you've never met one, just like you've never met any of the billion or so people you are irrationally dehumanizing out of spineless fear.

Western democracies should not accept Chinese students nor buy Chinese products.

Why do you support doing so?

I support the principles upon which the United States of America was founded, and I reject the blanket denunciation of entire peoples based on illogical bigotry.

Yea, you foolishly support totalitarian regimes who are committed to destroying our nation.

and I reject the blanket denunciation of entire peoples based on illogical bigotry.
There is nothing illogical about the threat from china

there are so many examples of chinese spies in the US and untoward influence that it would fill a library

and that influence depends greatly on access by chinese people

....there is a lower level of threat from every mainland chinese student who enters the US....

Although you've never met one, just like you've never met any of the billion or so people you are irrationally dehumanizing out of spineless fear.

Western democracies should not accept Chinese students nor buy Chinese products.

I support the principles upon which the United States of America was founded, and I reject the blanket denunciation of entire peoples based on illogical bigotry.

Yea, you foolishly support totalitarian regimes ...

No, I do not.

Yea, you foolishly support totalitarian regimes who are committed to destroying our nation.

Who is "committed to destroying our nation"?

China

China

Is China committed to destroying our nation? I haven't heard any official government proclamations to that effect. Kind of hard to do business with your most important trade partner if you have destroyed them.

there are so many examples of chinese spies in the US and untoward influence that it would fill a library

You want to keep technical experts with ties to the CCP out of sensitive areas of research and development? Good idea.

You want to carefully audit Chinese businessmen with ties to the CCP who attempt to line the pockets of American politicians? Good idea.

You want to carefully vet visiting professors to American universities? Why not?

You're afraid of some 14 year old kid trying to do well in high school and apply to one of our great American universities? That is weak and ridiculous.

You want to keep technical experts with ties to the CCP out of sensitive areas of research and development? Good idea.

You want to carefully audit Chinese businessmen with ties to the CCP who attempt to line the pockets of American politicians? Good idea.

You want to carefully vet visiting professors to American universities? Why not?

You're afraid of some 14 year old kid trying to do well in high school and apply to one of our great American universities? That is weak and ridiculous.
Do you seriously believe the FBI has the manpower to audit millions of chinese nationals if allowed to roam around freely in America?

I dont

That is a lie, and an offensive one. It reflects the reasoning of a child who cannot control his emotions.
outside of undercover members of china’s 50 cent army you have the worst case of yellow fever on this forum

Has the government of China made this policy statement?
I think so.

but I dont archive their speeches so I dont have an example for you

as they pop up in the future I’ll try to alert you

in the meantime here is what FBI director Wray has to say about them

xhttps://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/07/07/fbi-director-wray-china-aims-worlds-superpower-means-necessary/

Do you seriously believe the FBI has the manpower to audit millions of chinese nationals if allowed to roam around freely in America?

I dont

:lol: millions?

It must suck to live every minute of every day in quivering, spineless, irrational fear. I feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back