Homeless heroes thwart attempted bombing in New Jersey

Our society often ignores and make fun the homeless. I see homeless people showing more compassion and kindness then I see people who are well off.

People tend to just brush them off as lazy or substance abusers but many of them are homeless because they were screwed by the greed by both republicans and democrats in this country. Every other 1st world nation makes sure the homelessness is kept to a minimum. But not this country.

They definitely should be rewarded for their quick response in informing the authorities. They've saved lives.
The USSR used to criticize us for our homeless people. Their system of government precluded homelessness by forcing everyone to work or face punishment. I always thought homeless people were something Americans should be proud of. They are the ultimate expression of freedom and personal choice in America that the USSR lacked. People are free to drink and drug themselves into homelessness and nobody stops them.

America, fuck yeah!

Our society often ignores and make fun the homeless. I see homeless people showing more compassion and kindness then I see people who are well off.

People tend to just brush them off as lazy or substance abusers but many of them are homeless because they were screwed by the greed by both republicans and democrats in this country. Every other 1st world nation makes sure the homelessness is kept to a minimum. But not this country.

They definitely should be rewarded for their quick response in informing the authorities. They've saved lives.
americans go homeless by choice. that's not something people want to hear, but that's how it is. people choose to be homeless because the alternatives are often worse than poverty, a lot of unscrupulous activity goes on in america that passes for legitimate business. if you have to choose between going homeless or, say, raiding a pension fund, or dumping poison in the river, etc. what would you choose?

I get your point, but I don't think those are the only choices....

Where was all this good will when they just homeless and not heroes?

Why are there any 'homeless' in NYC at all, given how wonderfully enlightened all the extremely rich 'progressives' are that live there, including Bill and Hillary's 'offices' and their good buddies and billion dollar 'Foundation'?

You and Closeted Captain there should just stick to indulging in your sick ass interracial prison rape fetishes and avoid mixing with normals.

Even some homeless people are better than Obama at saving American lives.

https://thinkprogress.org/homeless-...-attack-in-new-jersey-ddf134aa23b4#.tl0l2vtts

No doubt the Democratic Party leadership is already targeting these bigots.

Maybe they'll be able to eat and keep themselves warm knowing that you consider them heros...

for now
How many have you taken off the street, skid?

I've been working with charities and food banks for years; vermin like Daws and Closet Case here aren't the types who would ever be seen lowering themselves to do the thankless grubby work, it's nearly always 'stupid religious people' and political conservatives outnumber 'progressives' 4 and 5 to 1, quite a few of them not many paychecks away from being homeless themselves.

And I disagree with many here; this country sucks at dealing with the mentally ill, and the prison system bears the brunt of this failure, and it's not nearly the right solution, and yes, I know it was vermin like Ted Kennedy and his clueless ilk that got them dumped on the streets instead of doing the hard work of reforming mental institutions and providing oversight budgets.

https://thinkprogress.org/homeless-...-attack-in-new-jersey-ddf134aa23b4#.tl0l2vtts

Maybe they'll be able to eat and keep themselves warm knowing that you consider them heros...

for now

Same as you champ

for now

Same as you champ
Probably not. I've helped to get homeless veterans off the streets. You probably haven't.

for now

Same as you champ
Probably not. I've helped to get homeless veterans off the streets. You probably haven't.

I have...try again tho.

for now

Same as you champ

I have...try again tho.
It's a little late to change your story.

for now

Same as you champ

I have...try again tho.

I agree, except I never told it in the first place. Nice try.

Same as you champ

I have...try again tho.

I agree, except I never told it in the first place. Nice try.
"Same as you, champ".

Now you're just lying.

Forum List

Back