Home Free concert last night

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Thanks to Ringel05 for making a thread here awhile back... I was introduced to their music.
We went and saw them last night at the French Lick Resort in Indiana.
Just impressive. Their "lead" guy Tim Foust has vocal range that is just nuts. Several times, myself and others in the crowd would just shake our heads in how does this guy sound so good singing way up high and a deep octave that literally shakes the ground you stand on.
Their "instrumentation" (they are 100# a cappella ) guy whose voice adds "drums" and other instruments - what the hell??
It is indescribable, I have seen many "beat box" singers - pheh - NONE hold a candle to this dude. Not even close. I haven't the slightest idea how he does it.

Amazing show!!

IMG_3512.jpg

Thanks to Ringel05 for making a thread here awhile back... I was introduced to their music.
Just impressive. Their "lead" guy Tim Foust has vocal range that is just nuts. Several times, myself and others in the crowd would just shake our heads in how does this guy sound so good singing way up high and a deep octave that literally shakes the ground you stand on.
Their "instrumentation" (they are 100# a cappella ) guy whose voice adds "drums" and other instruments - what the hell??
It is indescribable, I have seen many "beat box" singers - pheh - NONE hold a candle to this dude. Not even close. I haven't the slightest idea how he does it.

Amazing show!!

View attachment 873873
Wife bought front row seats last yr in Mankato. One of her favorites. They also had a new female country singer with em that's on the radio now

Amazing show!!

View attachment 873873
They are a good group that performs cover songs.

Forum List

Back