Hollywood may actually just start to realize - Woke doesn't sell. Batgirl canceled, despite the movie is already filmed.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Reportedly the first time in history that this has occurred, a year an a half into it and $70 million invested... DC pulls Batgirl.
Why? Because test audiences hated it. No. Really hated it. Like everyone.
The official word is they are canceling it's release to save the brand reputation.

And now... whispers continue to circulate that Supergirl will be canceled... again. Blaiming Covid for the first cancelation, it was revived only to receive abysmal ratings. Official word is it hasn't yet been cancelled, unofficial word - it's dead.

could it be because it simply sucked? why did they 'hate' it?
She apparently had a trans roommate. By all reports, they shoe horned in every progressive trope out there, woked the fuck out of that movie and made it unwatchable. Also, the costume was terrible. It looked like a cheap thing people wear on Halloween.

This is really bad.

batgirl-movie-DC.gif

could it be because it simply sucked? why did they 'hate' it?
Because apparently an audience can tell the difference between a story written naturally, and a story written because they want there to be story so they can make a film about it. Usually the story comes first. And then someone says "cool story - maybe we can make a movie based on it". This one was "we need a story so we can make a batgirl movie... anything will do..include some LGBQT however".

Because apparently an audience can tell the difference between a story written naturally, and a story written because they want there to be story so they can make a film about it. Usually the story comes first. And then someone says "cool story - maybe we can make a movie based on it". This one was "we need a story so we can make a batgirl movie... anything will do..include some LGBQT however".
Writer: Great news! I have written the new Batgirl script! Everyone that has read it says its the greatest script they have ever seen.

Hollywood: Yeah? How many trans people are in it?

Writer: *sigh* Ok, i will rewrite it to include trans people.

Hollywood: What about minorities? Do you have a bunch of those in it?

Writer: Ok, i will add a bunch of minorities to the script too.

Hollywood: You dont have more than 3 white people in the movie, do you?

Writer: Fuck man! OK, fine, i will get rid of all the white characters and make everyone black.

Hollywood: So youre excluding Mexicans?

Writer: *sigh*

When you pander to LGBTQs you ruin it for 99.9% of the population.

Last edited:
Writer: Great news! I have written the new Batgirl script! Everyone that has read it says its the greatest script they have ever seen.

Hollywood: Yeah? How many trans people are in it?

Writer: *sigh* Ok, i will rewrite it to include trans people.

Hollywood: What about minorities? Do you have a bunch of those in it?

Writer: Ok, i will add a bunch of minorities to the script too.

Hollywood: You dont have more than 3 white people in the movie, do you?

Writer: Fuck man! OK, fine, i will get rid of all the white characters and make everyone black.

Hollywood: So youre excluding Mexicans?

Writer: *sigh*
And here’s a list of all of the crackpot woke terminology you must include….

most of what's new that comes outa hollywood sucks anyways. there hasn't been a need for any real stories for several years now, as long as there's enough believable CGI. that's why there are multiple movie 'parts' & overwhelming remakes. howverrrrrr - given that - i have no problems with any movie that might show what society is really comprised of; unlike what was on TV back in the 50s & 60s where we were all white nuclear families with dad in a suit & tie that comes home to a wife wearing a pearl necklace, high heels, & an apron.

She apparently had a trans roommate. By all reports, they shoe horned in every progressive trope out there, woked the fuck out of that movie and made it unwatchable. Also, the costume was terrible. It looked like a cheap thing people wear on Halloween.

This is really bad.

batgirl-movie-DC.gif
Batgirl had a batpenis?

playtime you going to give me a Thanks on this one?

Last edited:
most of what's new that comes outa hollywood sucks anyways. there hasn't been a need for any real stories for several years now, as long as there's enough believable CGI. that's why there are multiple movie 'parts' & overwhelming remakes. howverrrrrr - given that - i have no problems with any movie that might show what society is really comprised of; unlike what was on TV back in the 50s & 60s where we were all white nuclear families with dad in a suit & tie that comes home to a wife wearing a pearl necklace, high heels, & an apron.
Yeah except society isn't like this either.
I have yet to meet a 5'4" 118lb. woman who can beat the shit out of men who outweigh her by 150lbs.
I haven't seen any women who are spectacular marksmen without any training, and are at the same time brilliant, amazing looking and make men quiver in her presence due to her superior being.

I have yet to meet a 5'4" 118lb. woman who can beat the shit out of men who outweigh her by 150lbs.
I haven't seen any women who are spectacular marksmen without any training, and are at the same time brilliant, amazing looking and make men quiver in her presence due to her superior being.
That's cool man. But why would you be begging to get into her panties?

so then why would a tranny make it all too real for ya?

That's cool man. But why would you be begging to get into her panties?
Meh... Leslie Grace isn't my type. Not that she isn't pretty, she is... but she is matchstick skinny with no top or bottom to speak of.
I prefer a woman to have woman features... not just a pretty face.

• Thanks
Reactions: POM

Forum List

Back