Hillary Should be Awarded a Star on Hollywood

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
This is amazing! Hillary avoids admitting that she denied the election results of 2016, and then claims that she lost because of a third-party candidate scheme.

. . . And Biden has done an amazing job by any measure.

What the fuck does that mean?

When they get to the "deprogramming" line I caught a glimpse of Amonpour snickering before they cut the edit.

Yester day, Dan Bongino insisted that this along with a Newsweek article about the FBI targeting MAGA organizations, are warnings and threats in the liberal-democrat conspiracy.

This is amazing! Hillary avoids admitting that she denied the election results of 2016, and then claims that she lost because of a third-party candidate scheme.

When they get to the "deprogramming" line I caught a glimpse of Amonpour snickering before they cut the edit.

Did she demand her followers to trash the Capitol and string up the Veep?

Dat is one hateful confused ding bat, isn't she?

Who takes anything she says seriously? She has no credibility.

What is disheartening a lot of Prog politicians are built up from the controlled media and entertainers and they are mediocre and dangerous. And the dangerous part is spouted as how strong they are. We see the accusations today with Garland and the DOJ and their what appears to be goons in the national alphabet security and law enforcement departments. Get those Catholics. Get those parents worried about their daughters being raped in public school lavatories.

Sorry bout that,

1. So Hillary is saying that if Trump isn't defeated, and the fever don't break, then we are headed straight into, CIVIL WARII.
2. Sure she didn't come out and say those words, but is saying it in the undertow of language.
3. She is very dangerous.
4. Poison.
5. Tongue.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So Hillary says that if we don't get past this sickness of Trump, then the Democrats will have no other recourse but to start Civil War II in America.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back