Hillary needs to burn in political hell...

Does anyone with a brain REALLY believe Obama wants to saddle himself with not one, but TWO, Clintons for the duration of his presidency? VP's essentially go to funerals....that's IT. They do NOTHING else.

tell that to dick cheney, lyndon johnson, and george herbert walker bush

And the Obama's cannot stand the Clintons, especially Michelle.

really, that's interesting to hear....hmmmmm, so why is it that the whole world knows that michele HATES hillary?

wonder who the ''lose cannon'' spouse really is...?

another clue for you....Michelle wasn't elected anything by the people, she is not a democratic presidential nominee.

So if Hillary is the VP they will shut her away in the "Alternate Executive Office", an office next to the White House where the VP works, and nice house the Navy provides, she will almost NEVER even be allowed in the White House, much less even providing much input. And her hubby is a loose cannon now, running around Washington. All sorts of negative innuendo behind the scenes and constant pressure from both.

obama has already announced today and said pres clinton IS NEEDED BY HIM to help him win the general election....and senator clinton too...so i guess he knows more than you how this game is played...

No, no way in HELL does Obama saddle himself with that albatros and no way would either Clinton agree to a traditional DO NOTHING VP office. They would expect a sort of power sharing agreeement with Obama and that WILL NOT HAPPEN

it may not, but it is not gonna be thrown out as easy as you think...

kennedy took johnson, reagan took bush1.....no one ever thought either would happen at the time.... the dnc does have pull, they PUT obama there, in his spot...

care

...the dnc does have pull, they PUT obama there, in his spot...
huh?.. he earned his spot... what has hillary done to even stand on that stage... Marry well? Youve already said that her campaign strategy was flawed.. which is it care...

huh?.. he earned his spot... what has hillary done to even stand on that stage... Marry well? Youve already said that her campaign strategy was flawed.. which is it care...
they have elevated him within the ranks of the dnc, he's been their shining rising insider for a few years....they gave him the speaker spot at the dnc convention a few years back where he did a fabulous job and have been elevating him ever since....

they changed the rules midstreamor in the actual 11th hour of the election jeepers, and took unpledged delegates that were legally certified and changed them to ALL pledged delegates for obama...this IS THE SINGLE MOVE, made by the dnc, that allowed him to go over the top with needed delegates last night.

they have elevated him within the ranks of the dnc, he's been their shining rising insider for a few years....they gave him the speaker spot at the dnc convention a few years back where he did a fabulous job and have been elevating him ever since....

they changed the rules midstreamor in the actual 11th hour of the election jeepers, and took unpledged delegates that were legally certified and changed them to ALL pledged delegates for obama...this IS THE SINGLE MOVE, made by the dnc, that allowed him to go over the top with needed delegates last night.

How long you gonna whine about the cheating ?:D

I don't know. Many of the Clinton people are saying it is inevitable she'll get the VP spot, but they've been wrong about most of it up until now, so...

Link, please.

SHUCK AND JIVE

Be careful what you ask for....

Hillary’s Race to the Bottom : Rolling Stone : National Affairs Daily

and..

The Great “Shuck and Jive” Debate of ‘08: Andrew Cuomo’s Staff Responds
1/16/08, 5:54 pm EST

I’ve been getting tremendous pressure from New York attorney general Andrew Cuomo’s staff to walk back my post in which I passingly described Cuomo’s recent “shuck and jive” comment as racist.
The Great “Shuck and Jive” Debate of ‘08: Andrew Cuomo’s Staff Responds : Rolling Stone : National Affairs Daily

I don't know. Many of the Clinton people are saying it is inevitable she'll get the VP spot, but they've been wrong about most of it up until now, so...

I don't think she wants it as much as people are playing and passing rumors around on, and I do think she will campaign hard for Obama, unlike the Obamaites, i do not believe she will stab him and the dnc in the back, the dnc is the clintons whole life....

care

I don't think she wants it as much as people are playing and passing rumors around on, and I do think she will campaign hard for Obama, unlike the Obamaites, i do not believe she will stab him and the dnc in the back, the dnc is the clintons whole life....

care

And many other peoples here too !! 8 years of it. :eusa_wall:

I'll send em a quick e-mail . :rofl:

Well they caused this whole fiasco thru their own arrogance and total lack of leadership and without considering all voters, as their Charter states they Pledge to do.....

they never should have sanctioned florida and michigan of their entire vote in the first place because they knew all along that they had to seat them at the convention....and i stick by that...

Well they caused this whole fiasco thru their own arrogance and total lack of leadership and without considering all voters, as their Charter states they Pledge to do.....

they never should have sanctioned florida and michigan of their entire vote in the first place because they knew all along that they had to seat them at the convention....and i stick by that...

for 8 years ? or will it be possible for you to give it a rest ?

Mich and Florida broke the rules.. Dean should be commended for keeping the rest of the Jump happy states in line...Its like you said care... Hills campaign was mismanaged.. thats it plain and simple... It has nothing to do with Dean, Obama, Michigan or Jesus Christ...

care
I Love the victimization of hillary. One day someone will make millions off of that book..

Mich and Florida broke the rules.. Dean should be commended for keeping the rest of the Jump happy states in line...Its like you said care... Hills campaign was mismanaged.. thats it plain and simple... It has nothing to do with Dean, Obama, Michigan or Jesus Christ...

Their OWN DNC rules call for the sanctioning of 1/2 their delegates when someone goes outside the date window.

They overstepped their bounds, they knew their duty and pledges taken as dnc members to go out of their way to make voters votes count and to go out of their way to accomodate the states and their laws and they are alsso Bound by the Constitution according to their DNC charter which means that Florida and Michigan laws enacted to cover their primaries early , should have been followed by the dnc....

there was nothing wrong with florida and michigan getting equal say in the nomination instead of only those early states year after year after year after year like new hampshire and iowa....

With leadership, the DNC could have come up with a compromise to make all states happy.

Arrogance, pure arrogance, is the only thing that overcame the Rules and bylaws committee with their sanctioning is the ONLY answer to what they did...they hurt us, the party members, and two of the most strategic states in winning the General election....

Plus we aren't talking about fairness of the decisions made, we are talking about the final results, which shows that Obama won the popular vote when all of the states are counted.

You are vastly mistaken. Why throw out Michigan? Just like I told Reilly, the votes count because people voted. Yes, MORE people would have voted if the thought it would count, but we can't base facts on what could have been. The fact is more people chose Clinton. There is absolutely no way you can prove otherwise.

As for holding revotes in Florida and Michigan, there actually was one candidate who wanted to raise money to do such a thing. And guess what, she wasn't Barack Obama.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/19/us/politics/19delegates.html?ref=politics

Their OWN DNC rules call for the sanctioning of 1/2 their delegates when someone goes outside the date window.

They overstepped their bounds, they knew their duty and pledges taken as dnc members to go out of their way to make voters votes count and to go out of their way to accomodate the states and their laws and they are alsso Bound by the Constitution according to their DNC charter which means that Florida and Michigan laws enacted to cover their primaries early , should have been followed by the dnc....

there was nothing wrong with florida and michigan getting equal say in the nomination instead of only those early states year after year after year after year like new hampshire and iowa....

With leadership, the DNC could have come up with a compromise to make all states happy.

Arrogance, pure arrogance, is the only thing that overcame the Rules and bylaws committee with their sanctioning is the ONLY answer to what they did...they hurt us, the party members, and two of the most strategic states in winning the General election....
What if every state leap frogged each other to well into the prior year... Mayhem results.. thats what..the rules are their for a reason, to curtail this... the DNC just included states south and west to give more types of people a voice.. until we we with a regional primary system this is the best we got... What do you propose other than being billigerantly challenging the DNC... Because that created this mess... Hill just added fuel to that fire...

Last edited:
You are vastly mistaken. Why throw out Michigan? Just like I told Reilly, the votes count because people voted. Yes, MORE people would have voted if the thought it would count, but we can't base facts on what could have been. The fact is more people chose Clinton. There is absolutely no way you can prove otherwise.

As for holding revotes in Florida and Michigan, there actually was one candidate who wanted to raise money to do such a thing. And guess what, she wasn't Barack Obama.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/19/us/politics/19delegates.html?ref=politics
IF ONE PERSON STAYED HOME BECAUSE THEY WERE TOLD THE VOTE WOULDNT COUNT THEN THE ELECTION IS INVALID... THATS IT!!!

We dont know who would have won michigan because there wasnt a legitimate way to know that.. polling has been off and if you think she would have carried the white racist vote.. remember that Jesse Jackson took Michigan convincingly just a few decades ago..

What if every state leap frogged each other to well into the prior year... Mayhem results.. thats what..the rules are their for a reason, to curtail this... the DNC just included states south and west to give more types of people a voice.. until we we with a regional primary system this is the best we got... What do you propose other than being billigerantly challenging the DNC... Because that created this mess... Hill just added fuel to that fire...

I propose people wise up and realize that political parties are NOT the only game in town and are unneccessary in selecting anyone for an elected office.

Forum List

Back