Hillary Clinton's message to Trump re: coronavirus goes viral

Hillary would have shown leadership. Trump is just a pathetic pretender.

what would she have done differently?
Read her tweet. As a matter of fact she would have stayed on message, had a coordinated response, not treated the virus as a joke, certainly not used the word "hoax", she would not have disbanded Obama's Pandemic response team and she certainly would not be making a complete ass of herself with idiotic tweets and conflicting statements with her own health officials. For starters.

Read her tweet. As a matter of fact she would have stayed on message, had a coordinated response, not treated the virus as a joke, certainly not used the word "hoax", she would not have disbanded Obama's Pandemic response team and she certainly would not be making a complete ass of herself with idiotic tweets and conflicting statements.
Pelosi is irrelevant. The US doing much better than the EU thanks largely to early action in January to prevent the spread of the virus to the US. Instead of trying to help protect the American people and American economy the Democrats are trying to exploit the virus for political advantage.

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass when they hop. She lost. She's right, but she needs to shut the fk up. Her public recommendations to him (right or wrong) is enough to make him want to do the opposite just for spite and she knows it.

In my humble opinion, this is gonna leave a mark
I know this is all hard for you, @realdonaldtrump, so let me spell it out:

- Free testing
- Fee waivers
- Emergency sick leave
- Quarantines
- Cancellations
- Giving a damn
Hillary Clinton on Twitter
if my memory serves me correctly hilary lost and her husband is still a rapist,,,sorry an impeached rapist,,,

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass when they hop. She lost. She's right, but she needs to shut the fk up. Her public recommendations to him (right or wrong) is enough to make him want to do the opposite just for spite and she knows it.
I know just like the moron Trump wanted to do the opposite of Obama and completely screwed things up.

I know just like the moron Trump wanted to do the opposite of Obama and completely screwed things up.
iu

...................................................Everything you said, Abbbsolutly True!

In my humble opinion, this is gonna leave a mark
I know this is all hard for you, @realdonaldtrump, so let me spell it out:

- Free testing
- Fee waivers
- Emergency sick leave
- Quarantines
- Cancellations
- Giving a damn
Hillary Clinton on Twitter

FREE everything, got it. How are we supposed to pay for this FREE stuff? Oh wait, if we have to pay for it how is it FREE? God the left are stupid.

Read her tweet. As a matter of fact she would have stayed on message, had a coordinated response, not treated the virus as a joke, certainly not used the word "hoax", she would not have disbanded Obama's Pandemic response team and she certainly would not be making a complete ass of herself with idiotic tweets and conflicting statements with her own health officials. For starters.

Only ass I see here is you.

Hillary is a shrew and Trump is doing everything Hillary said and far more.

GO DONALD GO

Last edited:

I wouldn’t read her tweet on a bet!

Obama has lived off the system his whole life. But if you gave him the choice of eating ice cream mad in a government run facility to a nice privately owned store, he will eat at the store. Both make ice cream. But the quality is so different.

Forum List

Back