Hillary Clinton

Sorry but the most unqualified person ever award goes to Donald Trump, he is literally record breakingly unqualified

Incompecunt docudump on a Friday afternoon on a three day weekend. More dodging of the truth about Clinton. A fucking disaster waiting (resting) to happen.

I remember when The Roots played that song as Michelle Bachmann's walk up intro during the Jimmy Fallon show. Fantastic stuff :thup:

If she had known that was a setup, Jimmy would have gotten a black eye from that Lyin'ass Bitch.

No way he'd let that crazy old slag within striking distance

And you think Trump is an asshole.

Liberals are deep down real assholes. They pull these kinds of stunts. When you send them a compliment for something they say here at USMB they act like stuck up butt wads. Rightwinger is a perfect example. He said something funny and I rewarded him with a star....because I never let politics tamp down my humanity.

No fucking response whatsoever.

Most liberals are mean shitheads that have nothing but genuine hatred for anyone who thinks differently.

Last edited:
Incompecunt as Sec State...doesn't know what (C) means at the beginning of a paragraph. No wonder she fucked up the Middle East.

Most liberals are mean shitheads that have nothing but genuine hatred for anyone who thinks differently.

Tissue?

We're not assholes. You conservatives are just wusses.

However, if it helps, I'll apologize on behalf of the liberals who obviously must have beaten you up on the playground every day. We couldn't help it. You always cried so hilariously.

I remember when The Roots played that song as Michelle Bachmann's walk up intro during the Jimmy Fallon show. Fantastic stuff :thup:

If she had known that was a setup, Jimmy would have gotten a black eye from that Lyin'ass Bitch.

No way he'd let that crazy old slag within striking distance

And you think Trump is an asshole.

Liberals are deep down real assholes. They pull these kinds of stunts. When you send them a compliment for something they say here at USMB they act like stuck up butt wads. Rightwinger is a perfect example. He said something funny and I rewarded him with a star....because I never let politics tamp down my humanity.

No fucking response whatsoever.

RW and his sock jake snarkey are perfect examples of the liberal shitheadedness that we see displayed daily on this message board.

Tissue?

However, if it helps, I'll apologize on behalf of the liberals who obviously must have beaten you up on the playground every day. We couldn't help it. You always cried so hilariously.

LOL, all of the liberals were hiding under the teacher's skirts while the real kids played real games on the playground. poor little snowflakes, their feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings are so tinder.

No.leadership.ability whatsoever and very incompetent......she is the most unqualified person ever..she doesn't do anything...kinda like an honorary degree...its all for resume enhancement, but she is horribly inept

Clinton told FBI she relied on others' judgment on classified material

You guys are starting to actually sound like Two Tone Donny's hash tags. LOL

Hillary Clinton lack of judgement and hubris are off the charts.

There was an old Doonsbury cartoon from the 2000 election. Bill's giving Gore some advice.

"Al you know what your problem is?"

"No Mr. President.

"Al, we all know that I'm incredibly smart and my knowledge of issues and policies confounds even the gop, and you know everything I do, but people see me as Bubba and you like Mr. know it all."

"Yes, Mr. President."

"That's because I manage to do the stupidest, nonsensical things, that nobody in their right mind would ever do"

Tissue?

Yeah....the truth hurts so much you have to lower the discussion to the level of playground banter.

Oh, yes, now I remember. All of those ass-whuppings from all of those macho liberals.

It literally has damaged my Chakra for all eternity.

Last edited:
Hillary was fired from a law firm for unethical behavior, lied directly to the faces of people who lost family in Benghazi, lued to congress, lied to the FBI, mishandled classified material, yet Donald Trump is unqualified? If Trump is "unqualified", then Hillary is "disqualified".

Hillary was fired from a law firm for unethical behavior, lied directly to the faces of people who lost family in Benghazi, lued to congress, lied to the FBI, mishandled classified material, yet Donald Trump is unqualified? If Trump is "unqualified", then Hillary is "disqualified".
Lying is a prerequisite for liberals.

Lying is a prerequisite for liberals.

the truth is liberal kryptonite.

Forum List

Back