Hillary Clinton heavily favoured to win Electoral College

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hillary Clinton heavily favoured to win Electoral College - Read more

"If the election were held this week, the project estimates that Clinton's odds of securing the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the presidency at more than 95 per cent, and by a margin of 118 Electoral College votes. It is the second week in a row that the project has estimated her odds so high."
lead_960.jpg

the election isn't this week.......let's talk the Wednesday after election day....

I run into 30+ people everyday who say they are voting for Trump even though Hillary will win.

As to the OP, this was known right from the gecko. No surprise at the beginning and no surprise now.

• Banned
I run into 30+ people everyday who say they are voting for Trump even though Hillary will win.

You talk about politics with over 30 people a day?
Yep...I meet LOTS of people every day and I ask them how they are and they start spilling their guts.
interesting.
I rarely talk to people in real about politics. Only on forums
You don't have to discuss politics, just ask them how they're doing and they go on to the extent that I have to tell them that I have to go.

i dont sleep. sleep is for the weak

Then you should hate the Beast. All she does is sleep and steal money. Trump has worked his fingers to the bone to try to save your country for your ungrateful ass. She can't be found. Always in recovery or blood doping or sleeping. Not productive.

Forum List

Back