Hillary claims; "I can beat him again!"

she hates cops and is pro-BLACK criminal--criminality--like Obama
‘Madness Has to Stop,’ Hillary Clinton Declares at N.A.A.C.P. Conference
No Dem hates cops They are great We just hate them when they shoot people in the back or strangle them
you people make NO sense--you are idiotic....cops mostly defend themself from dangerous jackass BLACK criminals--and you go apeshit when it happens
...blacks MURDER 8 blacks every DAY--yet you don't go apeshit
IDIOCY
No sense??
to our moron-in-chief: .@realDonaldTrump It's clear you've never read our nation's Constitution or learned how to use Google:

"The House of Representatives shall chose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment." Article 1, Section 2.
VERY rare ----so you don't like it when someone defends themself but murder is ok.......???!!! IDIOCY

No Dem hates cops They are great We just hate them when they shoot people in the back or strangle them
you people make NO sense--you are idiotic....cops mostly defend themself from dangerous jackass BLACK criminals--and you go apeshit when it happens
IDIOCY
No sense??
to our moron-in-chief: .@realDonaldTrump It's clear you've never read our nation's Constitution or learned how to use Google:

"The House of Representatives shall chose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment." Article 1, Section 2.
VERY rare ----so you don't like it when someone defends themself but murder is ok.......???!!! IDIOCY
defends ????????/ Please don't tell me you're that stupid you can't tell the difference between getting shot in the back or strangled with 10 cops around and defending oneself?

IDIOCY
No sense??

defends ????????/ Please don't tell me you're that stupid you can't tell the difference between getting shot in the back or strangled with 10 cops around and defending oneself?
you can't read very well--go back to grade school
most are armed and dangerous
they were trying to subdue Garner--that's it..not trying to kill him--plain and simple
don't try your stupid shit like the MSM does--we don't buy it

Hillary might win the Popular Vote again but the vote that counts is the Electoral College and I am betting she would lose it again.

She should slink off and spend the rest of eternity in the dark like the Lilith she is...

"I can beat him again!" "

Only if someone has explained the Electoral college to her
she won't make the same mistakes again and the moron trump with his potty mouth will make it easy for her A mentally unfit idiot is in our WH and even you will could beat him ,,,,Alright ,,,maybe not you
You need to stop believing all that CNN-crap and open your eyes to what Trump has done to improve the US economy, national security, international trade, the job market, enforce immigration laws and made America a safer place.

And he done all this despite a hostile Congress along with like-minded RINOs who support Democrats to stop Trump from draining their beloved 'swamp'!

Wise-up fercrisake...Only a gullible fool would oppose all that Trump has done for America and Americans.
Outside of a huge tax break to the 1% and dismantling all our clean air and water acts that Obama had installed, what has he done ?/ Oh yeah increased our deficit when he said he'd lower it and start a trade war that nobody wins Got to love the revolving door at the WH too,,No one with a brain in their head can stand him
You're obviously unaware of the resulting benefits of the 4 issues you raised here.

Your favorite sources of information have obviously neglected to tell you the whole story.

I'm not surprised considering the emission of pertinent information is one of the methods used to create "fake news".

Like so many; the truth is far less important than the search for confirmation of what you already believe is truth.

This of course is a highly sought trait and quite useful to far-left radicals for the indoctrination and recruitment of followers.

Youth of course is another important trait which is why colleges and universities are prime venues for recruitment.

And the younger the better so access to K-12 is often granted by members of a Teachers Union that is packed with progressives.

"I can beat him again!" "

Only if someone has explained the Electoral college to her
she won't make the same mistakes again and the moron trump with his potty mouth will make it easy for her A mentally unfit idiot is in our WH and even you will could beat him ,,,,Alright ,,,maybe not you
No on who is in political circles and has questions around her for close to 50 years is innocent of corruption and worse. That is the saddest part of all of this. All of the Prog women voting for her is what makes our nation in decline all the more diminished. Selfishness used as an excuse for feminist female power that has to be anyone that will flame out when a nasty economic or disaster happens.

Hillary Clinton Taunts ‘Obsessed’ Donald Trump: ‘Obviously, I Can Beat Him Again’ | HuffPost
Does Crooked Hillary actually believe this crap or is she simply hoping there's enough dimwit voters that will? :right:

Oh please 'Democrats'; :hands: nominate this delusional quack for a 2020 rematch...I sure could use another good laugh! :eusa_dance:

California generated over 2 million fake votes in the weeks following the election to give her the popular vote.
So she's trying to keep this hoax alive by claiming that she really won. Anyone who attended one of her rallies can see she was never popular.
She's less popular than John McCain. Most of the folks that voted for her were holding their noses.

Forum List

Back