Highland Park July 4th parade shooting suspect entered synagogue near massacre in April. Why?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So according to reports by Fox News, the below occurred and unless he is Jewish is terrorism a potential motive?

The suspected shooter in Monday's July 4th parade mass shooting in Highland Park, Illinois, entered a synagogue during Passover in April just a few blocks away from where the massacre would eventually take place, but left shortly after being noticed by security guards and congregants.

"He entered wearing a yarmulke yet seemed out of place. Upon arriving, he was greeted by our security team, which includes off-duty police officers, and licensed and trained congregants, who observed him throughout," Rabbi Yosef Schanowitz of the North Suburban Lubavitch Chabad wrote on the synagogue's website Tuesday. "A short while later he departed without incident."

May be he wanted to start the shooting inside the synagogue....and then move on....but for one reason or the other he couldn't.

Him being an Antifa terrorist anything is possible.

May be he wanted to start the shooting inside the synagogue....and then move on....but for one reason or the other he couldn't.

There was a failed attempt of terror at a synagogue just a couple of months ago, that somehow wasn't deemed terrorism (huh?). Other attacks on churches and such.

If I were to hypothesize, I might suggest he was influenced by some of these attacks and was planning the same, possibly with a handgun. He couldn't go through with it for any number of reasons, one possibly being the fact there was security there which means he would face return fire and the coward would actually have to look at those he attacks rather than being a mile away on a rooftop.

Regardless, he planned this and there must be an explanation regarding his visit to a synagogue, in particular if he is not Jewish. If he isn't, to wear religious identifying items and feign being something he isn't seems extremely peculiar.

So according to reports by Fox News, the below occurred and unless he is Jewish is terrorism a potential motive?

The suspected shooter in Monday's July 4th parade mass shooting in Highland Park, Illinois, entered a synagogue during Passover in April just a few blocks away from where the massacre would eventually take place, but left shortly after being noticed by security guards and congregants.

"He entered wearing a yarmulke yet seemed out of place. Upon arriving, he was greeted by our security team, which includes off-duty police officers, and licensed and trained congregants, who observed him throughout," Rabbi Yosef Schanowitz of the North Suburban Lubavitch Chabad wrote on the synagogue's website Tuesday. "A short while later he departed without incident."
The area is where many Chicago wealthy Jews live

The lines are blurry these days. Cuomo is gone cause he killed too many old Jewish ladies, pissed off their families. Can't say's I blame them. I might have done worse to the bastard if it was my mom. That fucker should hang from the neck till dead Dead DEAD. Really. He should be up against 6000 charges of negligent homicide.

You got that right. We all watched Antifa beat up 130 cops and smear crap on the walls of the Capitol. :ahole-1:

Is there any update on this particular incident? I haven't heard anything more about this and if this happened as described than this is a terror attack as far as I am concerned. At the very least, there should be transparent details about what he was attempting on the day he briefly visited the synagogue.

Religion is constantly under attack and some do their best to pretend this isn't the case. It isn't politically convenient to discuss this in the media. Shining light on the truth is always for the best.

Forum List

Back