High Gas Prices: The Cost of Reckless Green Extremism

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
The sky-high gas prices we are seeing are the result of the reckless policies of green extremism. Biden began waging war on the oil industry almost as soon as he was done taking the oath of office. He's cancelled Prudhoe Bay drilling, cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline, and has worked hard to stop new drilling leases on federal lands. The oil market is like any other market: it responds to perception, to perceived future supply shortages, to hostile federal policies, etc.

Electric cars are not the answer yet. Except for Teslas, which are too expensive for most people, they are plagued with problems, as I discovered when I recently shopped for an electric car. Solar has many problems, one of which is reliability.

There is no renewable energy source even on the distant horizon that has any prospect of replacing fossil fuels. Until that day comes, we need to drill, drill, drill. Any other policy is reckless and dangerous.

The sky-high gas prices we are seeing are the result of the reckless policies of green extremism. Biden began waging war on the oil industry almost as soon as he was done taking the oath of office. He's cancelled Prudhoe Bay drilling, cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline, and has worked hard to stop new drilling leases on federal lands. The oil market is like any other market: it responds to perception, to perceived future supply shortages, to hostile federal policies, etc.

Electric cars are not the answer yet. Except for Teslas, which are too expensive for most people, they are plagued with problems, as I discovered when I recently shopped for an electric car. Solar has many problems, one of which is reliability.

There is no renewable energy source even on the distant horizon that has any prospect of replacing fossil fuels. Until that day comes, we need to drill, drill, drill. Any other policy is reckless and dangerous.

We either drill or ride horses. I can't wait to explain the formerly forty-five minute trip to grandma's house will now take six hours.

Good heavens, did you hear Biden on Jimmy Kimmel last night? "Higher gas prices force us to look for alternatives." This is in line with Biden's "incredible transition" comment two weeks ago. Truth be told, Biden views gas prices as a positive thing that will force us to look for alternative energy sources. I guess it never occurred to him that we can look for alternative energy sources and fully exploit our fossil fuel resources at the same time.

This is scary, serious stuff. Tens of millions of Americans are suffering because of Biden's reckless and needless war on fossil fuels.

Good heavens, did you hear Biden on Jimmy Kimmel last night? "Higher gas prices force us to look for alternatives." This is in line with Biden's "incredible transition" comment two weeks ago. Truth be told, Biden views gas prices as a positive thing that will force us to look for alternative energy sources. I guess it never occurred to him that we can look for alternative energy sources and fully exploit our fossil fuel resources at the same time.

This is scary, serious stuff. Tens of millions of Americans are suffering because of Biden's reckless and needless war on fossil fuels.
Like getting hit in the head with a shovel---just take it and say "Thank you sir, may I have another." Vote democrat.

Forum List

Back