Hey Melania, Ivana Trump Says ‘I’m First Lady’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
59db95852d0000971730958d.jpeg

Ivana Trump might talk to President Donald Trump regularly, but she’s not calling him at the White House.

Trump’s first wife and mother to Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric spoke with ABC News’ Amy Robach to promote her memoir, Raising Trump, and opened up about her relationship with POTUS and Melania Trump.

“I [don’t] really want to call him there, because Melania is there,” she said. “And I don’t want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like that, because I’m basically first Trump wife. OK? I’m first lady.”

Still, she wouldn’t want the actual role of first lady.

More: Hey Melania, Ivana Trump Says 'I'm First Lady'

Wow, the drama never ends.

So, Ivana turned down an ambassadorship offer from Trump. Interesting...

Ivana Trump, the first wife of President Trump and the mother of his three eldest children, is still close to her ex. Despite their tabloid-chronicled split, the pair still talk on a weekly basis, she said in a new interview, and he even offered her an ambassadorship to the Czech Republic, her native country — but she turned him down.

Ivana Trump turned down ambassadorship offer from her ex: ‘I have a perfect life’

Ivana Trump might talk to President Donald Trump regularly, but she’s not calling him at the White House.

Trump’s first wife and mother to Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric spoke with ABC News’ Amy Robach to promote her memoir, Raising Trump, and opened up about her relationship with POTUS and Melania Trump.

“I [don’t] really want to call him there, because Melania is there,” she said. “And I don’t want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like that, because I’m basically first Trump wife. OK? I’m first lady.”

Ivana knew the ambassadorship was a ploy by the Big Orange Idiot to get her out of the country. He would then impose a ban on entry to the U.S. by anyone from the Czech Republic. No one knows better than Ivana what a petty and vindictive prick the Big Orange Idiot can be.

Conservatives must rate certain posts “funny”. This occurs when they are forced from their alternative reality. But even in the real world their denial of facts remains strong. So, their use of the “funny” rating is their silent admission they know every word and image in the post is true.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

less-than-half-of-trump-supporters-believe-donald-trump-jr-25632389.png

To conservatives, facts are fake news.

1126t1.jpg

They will NEVER figure it out.

Melania Trump Aide Slams Ivana Trump
October 9, 2017 at 3:40 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard259 Comments

First lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman assailed Ivana Trump, the president’s first wife, “as a bitter ex following a television interview in which the first Mrs. Trump quipped she was the real First Lady since she was the president’s first wife,” NBC News reports.

Said Ivana: “I have the direct number to White House. But I’m not really going to call him there because Melania is there, and I don’t want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like that, because I’m basically first Trump wife, OK? I’m first lady, OK?”

“Melania Trump’s aide took Ivana to task for the quip, calling her an attention-seeking ‘ex’ trying to sell books.”

Cat fight!

Melania Trump Aide Slams Ivana Trump
October 9, 2017 at 3:40 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard259 Comments

First lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman assailed Ivana Trump, the president’s first wife, “as a bitter ex following a television interview in which the first Mrs. Trump quipped she was the real First Lady since she was the president’s first wife,” NBC News reports.

Said Ivana: “I have the direct number to White House. But I’m not really going to call him there because Melania is there, and I don’t want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like that, because I’m basically first Trump wife, OK? I’m first lady, OK?”

“Melania Trump’s aide took Ivana to task for the quip, calling her an attention-seeking ‘ex’ trying to sell books.”

Cat fight!
The Third Lady must be pissed

Wonder if Crooked Donnie will send a tweet

So, Ivana turned down an ambassadorship offer from Trump. Interesting...

Ivana Trump, the first wife of President Trump and the mother of his three eldest children, is still close to her ex. Despite their tabloid-chronicled split, the pair still talk on a weekly basis, she said in a new interview, and he even offered her an ambassadorship to the Czech Republic, her native country — but she turned him down.

Ivana Trump turned down ambassadorship offer from her ex: ‘I have a perfect life’
“Why would I go and say bye-bye to Miami in the winter, bye-bye to Saint-Tropez in the summer, and bye-bye to spring and fall in New York?” she said in an interview with CBS’s “Sunday Morning” to air this weekend, a preview of which was posted on Thursday. “I have a perfect life.”

Love that quote from Ivana.

Marla Maples should be First Lady

The only one of Trump's wives who was Born in the USA not Born a Communist

Ivana is the one who called Trump "The Donald".

Trump trades his wives in for younger models.

Remember when right wing hypocrites used to bash First Lady Michelle for daring to wear a dress that showed her bare arms.

My, how their attitudes have changed in just a few short months. Tsk,tsk, tsk.

Righties, meet Malaria, your 'classy' First Plagiarist:

save malaria.jpg

We need to get the First and Third lady together

Catfight on pay per view

Forum List

Back