Herschel Walker: ‘Why Are We Penalizing People for What Their Ancestors Did?’

Whites already are penalizing all Black people. Its called racism.
you have no evidence if this racism. Cops kill proportionately more whites, and blacks are targeted by whites for all the $trillion spent/wasted on anti-racist social welfare programs. Do you understand now how systemically anti-racist America is now??
I have plenty of evidence.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

3 Jul 2020 ~~ By Hannah Bleau
NFL legend and Heisman Trophy winner Herschel Walker responded to the growing tensions across the country by appealing to the Bible, stressing the power of forgiveness and asking, “Why are we penalizing people for what their ancestors did?”
“I was reading the greatest book ever written, the Bible, and I read ‘But if you don’t forgive others, your Father will not forgive your offenses.’ – Matthew 6:15,” the NFL great wrote, appealing to the words of Jesus.
“Why are we penalizing people for what their ancestors did?” he asked. “Forgiveness doesn’t mean you get something in return.”

Comment:
Thank you Mr. Walker. Who in the #BLM will be the first to stand up to Mr. Walker? Recently he offered air fare to the destination of a persons choice that they find better than 'existing' in this TWSH! Takers? Didn't think so.
Why is #BLM accusing the sons and daughters of immigrants that came to America in the latter part of the 19 and 20th Centuries after slavery was abolished for the actions of people long turned to dust? Is it because all the other victim cards are played out or have been ignored?
Are we to condemn Adam Schiff for his great uncle Jacob Schiff that financed Trotskii (Antony Sutton "Wall Street and The Bolshevik Revolution") who crisscrossed Russia on the personal armored train to whip up communist fighters in the Russian Civil War after the Bolshevik power grab in October 1917? More than 30 million Russian, Polish, Ukranian, Latvian, Georgian, and Siberian Christians predominantly were liquidated in the red terror between the 1917 Revolution and WW2 started. Should Sciff apologize on behalf of the family's involvment for deaths and suffering caused by Communists?
All told Communist ideology has liquidated more than 200 million people and enslaved millions more over the span of a century. Should Adam Schiff be held responsible?
Walker is caught up in the white mans altered religion given to his enslaved ancestors to keep him docile. You notice the enslavers had no problem with Black people worshipping chrisitanity but would try to beat Islam or their native religions out of them. Why? Because christianity brainwashes you into turning the other cheek and waiting until you're dead for justice. The old pie in the sky thing. If Walker were free of such nonsense he would look around at the confederate statues and the very potus in office right now and slap himself for even wondering such a stupid question.
So all black christians are losers to you

Interesting

Hitler would agree with you
Depends. If they know history then they are truly losers preying on my people. If they are just ignorant of the facts then thats excusable to a point.

• Thanks
If Herschel understood the bible he would see that god punished civilizations for continuing behavior done for generations. God gave Noah years to build the ark. God flooded the earth for continued sins. Children born to parents not on the ark drowned for the sins of their parents. So Herschel might want to keep his mouth closed, because he's only enabling white racism. That's why you guys were quick to post his comments.

Whites already are penalizing all Black people. Its called racism.
you have no evidence if this racism. Cops kill proportionately more whites, and blacks are targeted by whites for all the $trillion spent/wasted on anti-racist social welfare programs. Do you understand now how systemically anti-racist America is now??
Sure i have evidence of racism. Read a history book for once in your life.

• Thanks

NFL legend and Heisman Trophy winner Herschel Walker responded to the growing tensions across the country by appealing to the Bible, stressing the power of forgiveness and asking, “Why are we penalizing people for what their ancestors did?”
“I was reading the greatest book ever written, the Bible, and I read ‘But if you don’t forgive others, your Father will not forgive your offenses.’ – Matthew 6:15,” the NFL great wrote, appealing to the words of Jesus.
“Why are we penalizing people for what their ancestors did?” he asked. “Forgiveness doesn’t mean you get something in return.”

Comment:
Thank you Mr. Walker. Who in the #BLM will be the first to stand up to Mr. Walker? Recently he offered air fare to the destination of a persons choice that they find better than 'existing' in this TWSH! Takers? Didn't think so.
Why is #BLM accusing the sons and daughters of immigrants that came to America in the latter part of the 19 and 20th Centuries after slavery was abolished for the actions of people long turned to dust? Is it because all the other victim cards are played out or have been ignored?
Are we to condemn Adam Schiff for his great uncle Jacob Schiff that financed Trotskii (Antony Sutton "Wall Street and The Bolshevik Revolution") who crisscrossed Russia on the personal armored train to whip up communist fighters in the Russian Civil War after the Bolshevik power grab in October 1917? More than 30 million Russian, Polish, Ukranian, Latvian, Georgian, and Siberian Christians predominantly were liquidated in the red terror between the 1917 Revolution and WW2 started. Should Sciff apologize on behalf of the family's involvment for deaths and suffering caused by Communists?
All told Communist ideology has liquidated more than 200 million people and enslaved millions more over the span of a century. Should Adam Schiff be held responsible?
Walker is caught up in the white mans altered religion given to his enslaved ancestors to keep him docile. You notice the enslavers had no problem with Black people worshipping chrisitanity but would try to beat Islam or their native religions out of them. Why? Because christianity brainwashes you into turning the other cheek and waiting until you're dead for justice. The old pie in the sky thing. If Walker were free of such nonsense he would look around at the confederate statues and the very potus in office right now and slap himself for even wondering such a stupid question.

Interesting

Depends. If they know history then they are truly losers preying on my people. If they are just ignorant of the facts then thats excusable to a point.
So all black Baptist and other Christians are losers to you.

Interesting

Do you hate all Christians or just the black ones?

If blacks can penalize all white people...can't whites penalize all black people?
Seems only fair.
1) sure what about demanding reparations for not taking full advantage of the $trillions spent/wasted on social welfare programs, affirmative action etc etc
2) what about demanding reparations for all the crime against whites. 91% of interracial crime is black against white according to DOJ statisticcs.

Herschel is not too bright. That's a fact. He could run the football but let's not use Herschel as some arbiter of social policy.

We as blacks as well as others of color are being penalized now.

Whites want to tell everybody else to forgive, but when we forgive that means whites are required to change their behavior. Whites must stop using one black persons opinion as validation for your refusal to repent.

1. I will not repent for the sins you believe I have done or for what others have done to you or you believe they have done to you!

2. Walker like many have their own right to their own opinion and you can kindly disagree all you want but you have no right to call him anything because from what you write on this board you are like the pot and Walker is the kettle when you fling your insults.

3. What anyone demands from another culture is pointless in my opinion because let me be clear most White Society along with Asian and Hispanic and Latino do not care what Blacks really want and the faster you learn this, well you never have and never will learn this and that is why when debating racial injustice with you is pointless because you will never admit your failures in all this and blame white society as usual..

"you have no evidence if this racism. Cops kill proportionately more whites, and blacks are targeted by whites for all the $trillion spent/wasted on anti-racist social welfare programs. Do you understand now how systemically anti-racist America is now??"

Surely this guy can't be serious. Everything said here is wrong.

Comment:

Interesting

So all black Baptist and other Christians are losers to you.

Interesting

Do you hate all Christians or just the black ones?
Who said I hate christians? I know I didnt say it or you would have quoted me.

Having lived and worked in the heart of the Bible belt for the past 35 + years, I've seen it first hand. You can't deny there's racism, magnified in the south- which is the heart of the GOP base - of course they'll play the race card.

It would have gone away if it wasn't still there.

You cant deny there is huge anti-racism manifested in the $trillions spent/wasted on social welfare programs, affirmative action etc etc.
In this context all I'm referring to is Trump haters.

Comment:

Interesting

Actually you did say the above

Next

I did that's how I know cops kill proportionately more whites than blacks. Do you have any facts from your history books? Or are you content parroting BLM even when you know they are lying to you on assumption you are a fool who wont think on your own. ?

Comment:

Interesting

Actually you did say the above

Next
I sure did. Where do you see the word "hate" in that post?

If Herschel understood the bible he would see that god punished civilizations for continuing behavior done for generations. God gave Noah years to build the ark. God flooded the earth for continued sins. Children born to parents not on the ark drowned for the sins of their parents. So Herschel might want to keep his mouth closed, because he's only enabling white racism. That's why you guys were quick to post his comments.

Again, his opinion is allowed because in America we allow people to speak freely.

I know this does not fit your agenda of wanting to silence all those you oppose but in the end if you are allow to express your opinion which many times has been built around race baiting and hate then Walker is allow to express his opinion...

If not then maybe those calling for his silence should also silence themselves...

I did that's how I know cops kill proportionately more whites than blacks. Do you have any facts from your history books? Or are you content parroting BLM even when you know they are lying to you on assumption you are a fool who wont think on your own. ?
The vast majority well over 90 percent of African Americans murdered are murdered by other African Americans

False. However that wasnt the point. I said read history or numerous studies too many to count that prove the existence of racism. This isnt something I am debating with you. This is proven fact. I am not asking for your agreement. I am asking you to educate yourself. If not then thats life.

• Thanks
"you have no evidence if this racism. Cops kill proportionately more whites, and blacks are targeted by whites for all the $trillion spent/wasted on anti-racist social welfare programs. Do you understand now how systemically anti-racist America is now??"

Surely this guy can't be serious. Everything said here is wrong.
name one thing that is wrong and tell us why you think it is wrong or admit you cant defend a thing you say. Embarrassing!!

If blacks can penalize all white people...can't whites penalize all black people?
Seems only fair.
1) sure what about demanding reparations for not taking full advantage of the $trillions spent/wasted on social welfare programs, affirmative action etc etc
2) what about demanding reparations for all the crime against whites. 91% of interracial crime is black against white according to DOJ statisticcs.

There are very few interracial crimes. Trillions have not been spent on blacks. The majority of that money went to whites. The number one beneficiary of affirmative action is white women. Maybe you stop repeating stormfront bullshit.

The vast majority well over 90 percent of African Americans murdered are murdered by other African Americans
BLM and Al Sharpton don't show up for black on black murders. I wonder why?

Same thing with whites. Makes sense. White people live around other white people mostly.

Forum List

Back